How do i get an uncertified, uninsured motorcycle to a mechanic for certification?

Thread: How do i get an uncertified, uninsured motorcycle to a mechanic for certification?

Question How do i get an uncertified, uninsured motorcycle to a mechanic for certification?

I've heard it's possible to get a temporary license or permit for the bike but i don't know how to get one of these. I spent a few minutes on mto.gov.on.ca and i couldnt find anything helpful. Is there anyone i can call to get one of these temporary riding permits so i can take my bike to my mechanic and get it certified?

Re: How do i get an uncertified, uninsured motorcycle to a mechanic for certification

Morally Ambiguous (submissions welcome)

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

Re: How do i get an uncertified, uninsured motorcycle to a mechanic for certification

cant believe i missed that, thanks alot

No problem. It generally isn't easy to find anything on a gov't website.
    Morally Ambiguous (submissions welcome)

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

I just wanted to point out one thing

"The original fit vehicle permit"

The vehicle must be "fit" or they will not give you a temp permit. If the vehicle is unfit just reant a U-haul and throw the bike in the back.

Or have Ted come over and certify it for $80. Problem solved Just google "rosey toes 416" and you'll get the shop info.
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

It must be insured to get a temp permit.