Envy rides is finished

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Envy rides is finished

Exclamation Envy rides is finished

It seems like there is some problems with management one is working from home, leaving the other to run the shop. They switch people around thinking something good is goimg to happen to that shop. They like to blame everyone else when something goes wrong, I heard that when it comes to servicing bikes that steve has no clue and this is coming from his own employees . He is great at pushing his guy's to up sell things like engine clean etc. so he can suck every last penny from u so they can buy more toys for themselves. The attitude they have with there customers is the same attitude with there employees. I say they got another thing coming and I'll give them 2 -3 months and there done.
    Last edited by Paul; 08-13-2009 at 02:01 PM. Reason: removing personal info

Re: Envy rides is finished

yeah they suck.
    Welcome to Squid city.. the Poserland, home of chickenstrip riders... TEE-DOT!!
    We Lean Low. while you pose straight. GOT IT? GOOD!!

Hmm..two whole posts.. Never the less, my buddy went there to buy jets, they gave him the wrongs ones despite him giving them the old ones to match, and when he returned them to get the right ones, they wanted him to pay a restocking fee. Oooookay...
    "We must make an idol of our fear, and call it god." - Antonius Block

Quote Originally Posted by Yamaha man View Post
    It seems like there is some problems with management Steve Walker is working from home, leaving the other Steve (D***K) to run the shop. They switch people around thinking something good is goimg to happen to that shop. They like to blame everyone else when something goes wrong, I heard that when it comes to servicing bikes that steve has no clue and this is coming from his own employees . He is great at pushing his guy's to up sell things like engine clean etc. so he can suck every last penny from u so they can buy more toys for themselves. The attitude they have with there customers is the same attitude with there employees. I say they got another thing coming and I'll give them 2 -3 months and there done.
    I'm not a fan of envy but this is just weak. lol

Your other post was *****ing about envy too rite?

These guys need to wake up. A buddy of mine had to return there twice for a set of rear brake pads, now that's a joke. I heard that the onwer's are very hard on the Tech's in the back, cutting there hours etc... the reality is that the people they have in the front running the counter including steve are screwing things up. I came in with my R1 for a major sevice and after the poor Tech in the back had the bike apart the parts guy realizes he doesn't have the parts to do the sevice. Now why would they book a sevice if the don't have the parts. I think if the owners don't wake up they will lose alot of customers and maybe some of there good Tech's.
    FS:[99-02 SV650 Parts, R6 Rim] [SV650 Brake Pads] [50MM Headlight Bracket] [SuperCorsa Scrubs 120/180]
    I want these parts gone! make me an offer.

please email me directly, I don't check the forums anymore. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Yamaha man View Post
    It seems like there is some problems with management Steve Walker is working from home, leaving the other Steve (D***K) to run the shop. They switch people around thinking something good is goimg to happen to that shop. They like to blame everyone else when something goes wrong, I heard that when it comes to servicing bikes that steve has no clue and this is coming from his own employees . He is great at pushing his guy's to up sell things like engine clean etc. so he can suck every last penny from u so they can buy more toys for themselves. The attitude they have with there customers is the same attitude with there employees. I say they got another thing coming and I'll give them 2 -3 months and there done.
    lol...nice try troll...take your bullsheit somewhere else
    NOMFuP, Not My ****ing Problem. - Malcom Tucker

Quote Originally Posted by invictus43 View Post
    Hmm..two whole posts.. Never the less, my buddy went there to buy jets, they gave him the wrongs ones despite him giving them the old ones to match, and when he returned them to get the right ones, they wanted him to pay a restocking fee. Oooookay...
    See that's what I mean all they want is too try to make money any way they can , instead if it were my shop I would have givin u those jets for free because of the mistake. And like I said those guy's up front don't know nothing about bike's.

You like it's BS just wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by dy9213 View Post
    I'm not a fan of envy but this is just weak. lol

Your other post was *****ing about envy too rite?
    I would run a great motorcycle store / garage.

lets just say any job over 200 dollars would get a washed bike from a chick in a bikini..

Thats right i would have a chick in a bikini on staff to wash bikes.

^^ your shop sucks.

In MY shop I'd have two chicks in bikini's.
    One would wash your bike and the other would give you a back massage.
    * It's about safety, stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by johnp View Post
    ^^ your shop sucks.

In MY shop I'd have two chicks in bikini's.
    One would wash your bike and the other would give you a back massage.
    that back massage chick never leaves my office.
    igght i got 1 that washes your bike and 2 that have sex with you. thats legal right?

Quote Originally Posted by Moreno636 View Post
    lol...nice try troll...take your bullsheit somewhere else

Is there anything you know that we don't?
    1983 CB750SC Nighthawk
    1984 CB750SC Nighthawk
    1985 GoldWing

The OP makes the point that he does not think Envy Rides will remain in business because of ownership disputes and a bad attitude towards customers.

I don't know if this is a troll but I agree that the store does not seem well organized. I have been there several times and I just don't feel comfortable there. One time I had to wait for a very long time to pay for a purchase at the cash. They did not seem organized at all and I got so frustrated that I just walked out.

Other times I went to look for accessories or parts and again didn't get a good feeling dealing with the staff.

I have gone to RC, Kahuna and other stores many times but never felt so uncomfirtablea as I do when I'm at Envy.

I agree with OP that they seem to be poorly managed. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they go under.

I have been in there 3 times looking at bikes and 2 times for accessories. Never once did I get approached or acknowledged about the bike I was looking at. It's not like I was there a short time either.

When I went in for accessories the first time, I had to interrupt 2 employees chatting so they could process my sale. The second time I was looking at the RF 1000 Helmets and just walked out as there was no help. I guess on the up side there were no employees trying to up sell me to stuff I really didn't need.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassin View Post
    I have been in there 3 times looking at bikes and 2 times for accessories. Never once did I get approached or acknowledged about the bike I was looking at. It's not like I was there a short time either.

When I went in for accessories the first time, I had to interrupt 2 employees chatting so they could process my sale. The second time I was looking at the RF 1000 Helmets and just walked out as there was no help. I guess on the up side there were no employees trying to up sell me to stuff I really didn't need.
    I will second everything you mentioned, I have been 4 times. Last time I went looking for a new helmet and I walked around the store circling the bikes and helmets a few times, looking over the helmets watching employees chatting with each other no one came to ask if i needed help, no one even seen me in the store, i left and took my business to GP Bikes. And it wasn't busy, seen 6 employees and 3 customers.

2008 Honda VTX 1300 C, Cobra Speedster Shorts, Kuryakyn Skull Ram Air, Kuryakyn Ergo Guards, Ultimate Seat. Flame thrower, don't stay too close.

That feeling of being ignored when seriously shopping for something also seems to sum up my experience at Envy.
    Wherever you may roam
    May you own your road.

geez.. so much bashing. ive been to envy more than a few times now for gear, service and parts and ive never had a problem. i like being able to look around without someone breathing down my neck. and, when i did need help, the staff totally helped me out. summary: i like going to envy.

just my personal experience...

Quote Originally Posted by sunday411 View Post
    Is there anything you know that we don't?
    Yes the guy has two posts and both bashing Envy with outlandish claims and nothing to back them up. I am sure Envy has their issues, but for everyone with a problem with Envy there is someone that has had a good experience...just like any other customer orientated business.
    NOMFuP, Not My ****ing Problem. - Malcom Tucker

I don't know about the OP's agenda if any, but I had the same experience where I stood at the counter for a loong time just to pay for something and had to interupt the chatting employees. I also get a creepy feeling in that store, not sure what it is but it is devoid of service oriented staff.
    I have been a couple times and I must say I have no intention of returning.
    I don't know what it is just a strange way to do retail.
    Rubber Side Down!

Chris

2002 Harley Electra Glide Classic - Current

2001 Vulcan 1500 Classic - SOLD!!!!!!!
    2005 R6 - SOLD!!!!!!!
    2000 VTR 1000F - gone but not forgotten!
    1998 Katana (Kan O Tuna) 750 - Sold
    1983 Virgo 750 - First bike

You guys better watch what you say about Envy Rides Ink, or you might find yourself in the haters section of their webpage

http://www.envyrides.ca/custompage.asp?pg=testimonials
    Well-weathered leather
    Hot metal and oil
    The scented country air
    Sunlight on chrome
    The blur of the landscape
    Every nerve aware

Rush - Red Barchetta

Banned

Yetti went to envy to buy Some gloves..

Should be easy, right?

Yetti walks in, finds what he wants, within 2 minutes.

Then the searching began. Seemed like anyone that worked there, was busy chatting on the phone., there was one guy behind a counter, chatting with another guy about exhaust systems.

Yetti goes to the desk in the middle of the Shop, Looked like a receptionist. I ask her if she's the one I pay for the gloves, she says No,
    She says That I'll just have to wait until someones available.

Yetti goes back to the Parts Counter guy, who's still chit-chatting about exhaust systems,. I hold up the gloves, give them a shake, and show my Debit card.

He looked right at me, then back to the chit chatting.

Suprisingly, Yetti gave him another 2 minutes.. after that was up, Yetti did it again.. Show the Gloves, Shake the debit card., again, He looks, and looks away.

Then, Quite loudly, Yetti says, " Im walking out of the store with these gloves right now. You can Bill me, or call the cops.

then the guy behind the counter swiped the card, and Yetti was out.

that is the worst customer service Yetti has have ever seen.

they are even worse than Bell, and its hard to be worse than Bell.