BIKER BOYZ BLOCKO SUNDAY,AUG 9th - Page 3

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BIKER BOYZ BLOCKO SUNDAY,AUG 9th

Re: BIKER BOYZ BLOCKO SUNDAY,AUG 9th

Quote Originally Posted by USELESS^ View Post
    Expensive how expencive can it be buy a 636 drop it a few times and there you go thats your stunter. I was learning how to stunt its hard i got to say. I tried making friends with some stunters to get some tips and all the guys i talked to were door nobs.
    Yup you should be able to build my bike for about $1000 Oh wait a second my hand brake setup alone cost $1000! Now that I really thing about it, just the powder coat on my bike also cost $1000....And the bike itself cost me $7500 in 04, and Im on my 3rd motor, 3rd frame, 4th set of wheels, etc etc...Maybe you can get parts like those for free?

Like I said I dont ride junk, maybe you do....Either way you dont sound cool slamming something you tired to learn and obviously didnt get too far with...

Everyone else thats not trying to sound cool, thanks for the big ups

Quote Originally Posted by ZcGold View Post
    haha im on jamaican time....yo any guy u c stunting give him his respect cuz its well deserved, any tru rider knows doing some of the stuff these guys do is not easy even if it is just 2 moves lol....but yo just come out its free u wont be loosing your money so your good just come out and have fun as drinker said you can come with us i will personally get a girl to wine on u all day n it will keep you quiet and have a smile on your face lol...9point yeah we rolling wats wrong with that sick bike you have lol?....ohh yeah drinker set a time
    Yo Zc....somethings wrong with the battery....i hope its not the stator....Ive been readin thats a big problem with CBR 1000's. Whatever the case, I will have it sorted out by Sunday and reachin for sure....
    "Let your vision be world embracing, and not confined to your own self."

www.ruffryders.ca

I will give you 3000$ for that bike... Cash???

Quote Originally Posted by USELESS^ View Post
    Expensive how expencive can it be buy a 636 drop it a few times and there you go thats your stunter. I was learning how to stunt its hard i got to say. I tried making friends with some stunters to get some tips and all the guys i talked to were door nobs.
    I'm hoping your being sarcastic when you say "how expensive can it be...". Cause as you just got told, stuntin' is far from being cheap! I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and HOPE you were being sarcastic, cause nobody can be that ignorant to say a 636 is "cheap" to stunt, or any bike for that matter.
    "Let your vision be world embracing, and not confined to your own self."

www.ruffryders.ca

geeezz you stunters are so sensitive!

you're starting out in a relatively new sport... there's always gonna be haters.

I had a couple kids on my block come and ask me yesterday.. Nice Bike..can you do a wheelie? how about a stoppie?
    I pulled a wheelie for them..which I almost never do.
    but those little guys are gonna b bikers.
    you guys are doing this for a lot of people.. don't forget that.

Just do what you do.. stay commited all that matters is you please the fans that care!

Loving life..

(It's only a matter of time.)

**The artist formerly known as Lucky Draggin**

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Dragon View Post
    geeezz you stunters are so sensitive!

you're starting out in a relatively new sport... there's always gonna be haters.

I had a couple kids on my block come and ask me yesterday.. Nice Bike..can you do a wheelie? how about a stoppie?
    I pulled a wheelie for them..which I almost never do.
    but those little guys are gonna b bikers.
    you guys are doing this for a lot of people.. don't forget that.

Just do what you do.. stay commited all that matters is you please the fans that care!
    Im not sensitive but I will put someone in their place, when they say something stupid.

Dude tried stunting and failed, now hes slamming it and the people that can do it...Can you say bitter!

I stunt for myself 1st above all, but if no one is looking can you really pull off those tricks, or just go around telling people your a stunter? I enjoy riding for people that enjoy it...

Banned

the next bomboclaat person fi seh anything bad but stuntin, mek fi yuh own rassclaat thread and rant ova deh soh, we a deal wid good times fuh dis sunday, an mi a get angry to pussyclaat.

english version:
    the next dumb person to say anything bad about stunting, make your own good for nothing thread and rant over there, we are dealing with good times for this sunday, and im getting angry like fcuk.

to be continued.......

Quote Originally Posted by dumbdrinker View Post
    the next bomboclaat person fi seh anything bad but stuntin, mek fi yuh own rassclaat thread and rant ova deh soh, we a deal wid good times fuh dis sunday, an mi a get angry to pussyclaat.

wtf??? where's my rasta/english dictionary?lol

Loving life..

(It's only a matter of time.)

**The artist formerly known as Lucky Draggin**

Banned

yo johnnyp dont worry yourself too much, stunters are on a diff level of how to ride a motorcycle, that certain dudes cant do.
    dudes play socom and get 1 kill and die 20 times and say this game sucks,
    dudes try to holla at a girl and get cussed out and decided to be gay.

so now they hate men in general.

the thread reads: BIKER BOYZ BLOCKO not BIKER HOMOZ BLOCKO!!!!!

to be continued.......

Quote Originally Posted by dumbdrinker View Post
    yo johnnyp dont worry yourself too much, stunters are on a diff level of how to ride a motorcycle, that certain dudes cant do.
    dudes play socom and get 1 kill and die 20 times and say this game sucks,
    dudes try to holla at a girl and get cussed out and decided to be gay.

so now they hate men in general.

the thread reads: BIKER BOYZ BLOCKO not BIKER HOMOZ BLOCKO!!!!!

to be continued.......
    Make sure you introduce yourself to me on Sun! You sound like good people, and I like meeting good people at a good party.

Who said anything bought failing? And ya it is expencive if your paying full pop for all your bolt ons and pretty paint. And im not bashing on the stunting just on most the ppl that do it.
    I ride dirt bikes as well and when i started freestyling i never got nearley as much attitude as i did with street bikes.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    Make sure you introduce yourself to me on Sun! You sound like good people, and I like meeting good people at a good party.
    Spoke to you twice, but never mentioned my nickname.

To be continued......

Quote Originally Posted by Isis View Post
    Does this free stunt show that your in also include a strip show? Cause that would tempt me to come out
    i believe they have a bikini bike wash

Quote Originally Posted by 9PointStar View Post
    Yo Zc....somethings wrong with the battery....i hope its not the stator....Ive been readin thats a big problem with CBR 1000's. Whatever the case, I will have it sorted out by Sunday and reachin for sure....
    ok 9 get on that gotta be on road by sunday

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    yeah drinker is the man thats cool peeps right there

Banned

Could someone tell me what exactly is this? I know theres going to be a stunt, but other then that? Just like a meet and greet kinda thing. Bring some money to donate and stuff? Cuz it said from 3pm - 11pm and you know Im coming from Kitchener sooo I just wanna know is gunna be worth it? Heard good thing so far. Also what about the booze? and DJ? Is it a club or something? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by needabike View Post
    Could someone tell me what exactly is this? I know theres going to be a stunt, but other then that? Just like a meet and greet kinda thing. Bring some money to donate and stuff? Cuz it said from 3pm - 11pm and you know Im coming from Kitchener sooo I just wanna know is gunna be worth it? Heard good thing so far. Also what about the booze? and DJ? Is it a club or something? Thanks
    here u go bro all ur answers watch this....

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=29490705

and if that didnt answer ur questions its a bbq for like bikers n familys n all there will be west indian food there so if u want you have to bring money for that as for liquor i dont know if they will be selling it but u can always find a man selling drinks out the back of his car at these kind of places
    Last edited by OUTLAW; 08-05-2009 at 08:17 PM.

ut yo just come out its free u wont be loosing your money so your good just come out and have fun as drinker said you can come with us i will personally get a girl to wine on u all day n it will keep you quiet and have a smile on your face lo
    I"m holding you to that J!

Quote Originally Posted by R6_rocket View Post
    I"m holding you to that J!
    d i got u son

I'm down for this as long as the weather holds up. I need to get my doubles fix settled up. Line ups last week were too long.

If some peeps are hooking up in Mississauga/Btown to role up together let me know.

I'll come if JP stunts the Monster edition

i believe they have a bikini bike wash
    What about a speedo wash... if I wanted to see half naked women I would hang out in the gym locker room

I vote for an all male hottie bike wash
    http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/4281/thatscrazy12qn4.gif