Sulphur Springs Road....Great twisty!

Thread: Sulphur Springs Road....Great twisty!

Sulphur Springs Road....Great twisty!

From Sulphur Springs Road onto Mineral Springs Road (Ancaster)...WAY too short ...but fun ride nonetheless!

Last edited by Nyx13; 07-30-2009 at 06:47 PM.

...Then one day you realise your 'knight in shining armour' is just a retard in tinfoil.

Re: Sulphur Springs Road....Great twisty!

It's not that short if you do it a couple times and the other roads taht are around it, but i see your dissapointment.

Quote Originally Posted by ATTS View Post
    It's not that short if you do it a couple times and the other roads taht are around it, but i see your dissapointment.
    Yeah...thought about that but back and forth just wasn't what I wanted today. Decided instead to just keep going and get myself completely lost instead Once I'd had enough of that (wasn't really finding any good riding roads doing that anyway)...I found my way back to Dundas. Then I just wandered around that area a bit before heading home. Great day of riding all in all!

...Then one day you realise your 'knight in shining armour' is just a retard in tinfoil.

Ride old ancaster/old dundas and than go to sulphur springs/mineral springs makes it a lil nicer

In body: Hamilton... In spirit, Switzerland!

I've stopped going there... it's a bit of a go kart track and can be super dangerous (gravel, stones) ... one time I was following a HUGE boat of a car (that was going very slow) and I hit some oil or whatever and my backend came out for about 3 seconds going 45 kph.... NO thanks.
    "Izz dangerous..... Izz dangerous not only you... but... all deh fackeen idiot who ride deh car" - Rossi, FASTER

I was just there this week and it was a lot of fun, but it's true about the gravel all over the place. I forget the name of the road (somewhere right around there though..) but you come up to a peak on the road and can't see over the other side.. luckily I was going slow because it turned into gravel and went into a pretty sharp curve.

oh damn i was looking forward to hitting this road as i just heard about it, oh well maybe i will improvise with the other roads around it
    Chris

there is always time to play........

current: 05 Yamaha R6 Raven black

next : ?

hit it!!!, its not that bad, take a recon run first see if there's any sketchy spots and then u can let loose on the way back. If you go up the hill at the end of dundas follow that to greenville??(stop sign with a store on your left) hang a left there and veer left down the hill at the fork, follow that until you come out on 8 or 2 hang a left then your first right, that'll bring you out to old governors hang a left again and your first right is mineral springs which will take you up into ancaster. That route is the BOMB. twisties the whole way!!!!! If you ever want the tour, shoot me a PM.
    FREE YOURSELF FROM SOCIETY'S CONVENTIONAL THINKING, DON'T BE A SHEEP

I've got a route that I start at the top of snake rd.(becauce I live in Waterdown) down to york rd. head down to rbg(royal bitanical gardens) comes out at old york rd. tun left, before dundas turn right on rock chapel, top of hill turn left, turns into sydenham, head down into dundas. turn right at the lights (King rd.) head up the hill to old highway 8 turn left takes you to #8 & #5. turn left and take another quick left. you get a little rest until you get to Copetown. turn left, go to weirs lane, turn left. this comes to king road. turn left to #8 or right into dundas. its fun, constant curves, hills, & speedways.