Durham Region chicka ;D - Page 2

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Durham Region chicka ;D

Re: Durham Region chicka ;D

Quote Originally Posted by tylerdurden119 View Post
    Thats the one. I took mine in St. catharines with Riders Training Institute(RTI). They're all gonna be good tho, went with RTI as they had the first available opening. But whats good about them is that IF you happen to fail the test on sunday they will let you re-test for free. And yea, get the bike in the off season and you'll save $$$$. Until then you can get on the back of my bike anytime

hahaha. Okay we'll make it aday, just dont do stupid sh*t with me on the back lol I perfer to live untill I get my own bike if you dont mind :P

thornhill and madagascar..currently madagascar

welcome! Expect your pm box to fill up.
    i return to 2 wheels in september

Don't forget the cost of insurance. It could be $1000+ for the year, and thats cutting things a little close if your budget is around $3000.

When you get your bike, you can come for a ride with me. I'm in Pickering. I also enjoy long walks on the beach and candlelight dinners.

Welcome to GTAM -- the hottest dating site around

Banned

Welcome... and well.. if you ask me 250cc is a good option... and YES... i will recommend you to take a training course... i did RTI a few years ago and it was pretty cool... well.. actually i had some experience years behind me but it is really good for people who are really learning to ride motorcycle... i should recommend you to book this course in september... this is the month-end for these training courses... why..??? after the course, you probably need to wait 61 days to drop the M2 paper work at the ministry of transportation, so.. what better than wait your new licence driver in winter time...

anyways... in the mean time... you can check my signature for some nice group info... and also check my thread... Are you a Scarborough/Pickering "solo" rider..??... so when you get your baby... give us a call... we'll be glad to hear from ya..!!!

Juan.

Edited:::: you should accept DEMONAZ invitation, so on that way you can attend some riding events and start meeting nice guys/gals from GTAM.
    Last edited by juancho; 07-27-2009 at 07:59 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Demonaz View Post
    I also enjoy long walks on the beach and candlelight dinners.
    WTF...!!!

lets see where this goes ahahah

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaKat View Post
    Is that like the regular motorcycling course you take at a college?
    I took the one at Centennial College in Scarborough (Ashtonbee campus) It is a little more expensive than RTI by about 30 bucks I think (Centennial is $420 after tax) but the instructors are awesome and you will learn a lot on the coarse. they do the M1 exist test on the Sunday as well. they have about a %90 pass rate. you also use bikes that they provide (125cc CBR, 250 merauder or some honda dirt bike) I found it well worth the $$$.

Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonaz View Post
    Don't forget the cost of insurance. It could be $1000+ for the year, and thats cutting things a little close if your budget is around $3000.

When you get your bike, you can come for a ride with me. I'm in Pickering. I also enjoy long walks on the beach and candlelight dinners.

Welcome to GTAM -- the hottest dating site around

lol haha.. XD i'll pm you.

Quote Originally Posted by juancho View Post
    Welcome... and well.. if you ask me 250cc is a good option... and YES... i will recommend you to take a training course... i did RTI a few years ago and it was pretty cool... well.. actually i had some experience years behind me but it is really good for people who are really learning to ride motorcycle... i should recommend you to book this course in september... this is the month-end for these training courses... why..??? after the course, you probably need to wait 61 days to drop the M2 paper work at the ministry of transportation, so.. what better than wait your new licence driver in winter time...

anyways... in the mean time... you can check my signature for some nice group info... and also check my thread... Are you a Scarborough/Pickering "solo" rider..??... so when you get your baby... give us a call... we'll be glad to hear from ya..!!!

Juan.

Edited:::: you should accept DEMONAZ invitation, so on that way you can attend some riding events and start meeting nice guys/gals from GTAM.
    Lol I would love to meet you guys. unfortunately I dont drive any vechicals at the time.. still working on my G1/G2.. LMAO, before I get my M1/M2.
    But yeah just send me a PM =) Maybe my buddy Matt will take me out on his 1982 honda hawk to meet up with you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by jbishope238 View Post
    I took the one at Centennial College in Scarborough (Ashtonbee campus) It is a little more expensive than RTI by about 30 bucks I think (Centennial is $420 after tax) but the instructors are awesome and you will learn a lot on the coarse. they do the M1 exist test on the Sunday as well. they have about a %90 pass rate. you also use bikes that they provide (125cc CBR, 250 merauder or some honda dirt bike) I found it well worth the $$$.

Thanks My buddy Mike suggested centennial as well!

Banned

funny enough... none of the girls on the board are here to welcome you..

Banned

Oooo a nighthawk! lol nice. Yeah I think I've came to the obsession where Bikes replace men untill I find someone :P hahahaha.
    you and chels will get along great...

Banned

Lol I would love to meet you guys. unfortunately I dont drive any vechicals at the time.. still working on my G1/G2.. LMAO, before I get my M1/M2.
    But yeah just send me a PM =) Maybe my buddy Matt will take me out on his 1982 honda hawk to meet up with you guys!

too bad guys.. she's going to bring more sausage..

Quote Originally Posted by sempire View Post
    too bad guys.. she's going to bring more sausage..
    lol He has a girlfriend, hes just my best friend :P OR someone can pick me up and it will just be me! lol and Asian-Dragon and I get along lol

Quote Originally Posted by sempire View Post
    funny enough... none of the girls on the board are here to welcome you..
    Why is that? My theory: number of girls welcoming a new girl is inversely proportional to hotness of new girl.
    "I got a new spleen from a guy who liked to ride motorcycles". Fry, Futurama

My bike is a video star! youtube.com/watch?v=Ju9caIDWQ40

Quote Originally Posted by RetroGrouch View Post
    Why is that? My theory: number of girls welcoming a new girl is inversely proportional to hotness of new girl.

lol What do you think of me D:

"I got a new spleen from a guy who liked to ride motorcycles". Fry, Futurama

My bike is a video star! youtube.com/watch?v=Ju9caIDWQ40

Banned

i think this looks too good to be true..

a good looking, nice girl, that is willing to meet with other riders, and isn't trying to be a track star, or complaining that she is so hot that she doesn't wany any guys to talk to her..

Banned

lol He has a girlfriend, hes just my best friend :P OR someone can pick me up and it will just be me! lol and Asian-Dragon and I get along lol
    me and asian-dragon get along as well. we were out on the weekend killing puppies.. he has this awesome asian neck snapping move..

i know you're going to ask.. and yes.. they taste like chicken..