$125 (tmp) Mj's Trackdayz - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: $125 (tmp) Mj's Trackdayz

Re: $125 (tmp) Mj's Trackdayz

Nope the head never made contact heehee Still good for another bump

It was a hoot and a rush but ......now I can walk the bike thru the hair pin faster then I can ride it back to novice for me !

Quote Originally Posted by graffitigurl View Post
    Nope the head never made contact heehee Still good for another bump

It was a hoot and a rush but ......now I can walk the bike thru the hair pin faster then I can ride it back to novice for me !
    No way Carrie, you're not moving down! Remember how you passed me like I was standing still at the beginning of the year? And then yesterday I passed you? Well...now it's your turn You can do it, I know you can!
    *~Maggie~*

Quote Originally Posted by Yamaha_Gurl View Post
    No way Carrie, you're not moving down! Remember how you passed me like I was standing still at the beginning of the year? And then yesterday I passed you? Well...now it's your turn You can do it, I know you can!
    Get a room you two!

JK- GrafittiGurl, you got some good shots of the boy chasing down Sunny... thanks a bunch

Tonto

Quote Originally Posted by Tonto View Post
    Get a room you two!

JK- GrafittiGurl, you got some good shots of the boy chasing down Sunny... thanks a bunch

Tonto
    I want in that room
    If it has tits or tires it will give you trouble!

Quote Originally Posted by jdub-rr View Post
    I want in that room
    + 1 the next few trackdays should be interesting...
    SOAR Novice #113

Noooooooooo lol Didn't you notice that after I almost got my head run over that I was paranoid of bikes behind me and I sat up and slowed in the straights so they would pass. I'm too slow and nervous for intermediate now

Quote Originally Posted by Tonto View Post
    Get a room you two!

Tonto
    Your boy amazes everyone, he's awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by jdub-rr View Post
    I want in that room
    That will cost BIG BUCKS !

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
    + 1 the next few trackdays should be interesting...
    Rem big bucks, cost will be big bucks!!

Maggie, I think we're onto something here.......this could pay for the track addiction

Have you not seen the "all 600cc owners" thread in the trash talk? I think I got a little carried away there

Quote Originally Posted by graffitigurl View Post

Maggie, I think we're onto something here.......this could pay for the track addiction
    *~Maggie~*

Hey all! I have started the gallery on my site of some finished photos. I should have the examples done tonight and they start getting individual galleries up. To those who have stopped by and left a comment - Thanks! I have ALOT of pics to go thru but as mentioned the seperate galleries will start going up ASAP.

I mentioned that the email addy on my card was wrong - here is the right one... bcs.photo AT cogeco DOT com
    Or just PM me on here.

I agree with all posts - great day - glad the rain didnt stick around!

PS - Graffitigurl - you're not moving back to novice! Go to the garage, kick the bike and show it whos boss! DO IT NOW!
    The guy in the corner takin pics - trying not to get run over!!

Have you not seen the "all 600cc owners" thread in the trash talk? I think I got a little carried away there
    oh dear...nope haven't seen it but I'm way over due to read up on trash I'll check it out

Quote Originally Posted by BCSPhotoguy View Post
    Hey all! I have started the gallery on my site of some finished photos. I should have the examples done tonight and they start getting individual galleries up. To those who have stopped by and left a comment - Thanks! I have ALOT of pics to go thru but as mentioned the seperate galleries will start going up ASAP.

I mentioned that the email addy on my card was wrong - here is the right one... bcs.photo AT cogeco DOT com
    Or just PM me on here.

I agree with all posts - great day - glad the rain didnt stick around!

PS - Graffitigurl - you're not moving back to novice! Go to the garage, kick the bike and show it whos boss! DO IT NOW!
    Come on everyone let me move down LOL...what I once had seems to be gone and I am big enough to admit that I can walk the bike faster thru the corners then I can ride it heehee

Can't wait to see your pics !!

Gurls on bikes ? I duno ............
    CyclePaintWorX - Booked solid until winter 2012.
    cyclepaintworx@gmail.com
    Ultimate Quality Refinishing.
    519-503-8933