What's Up With The Moderators On Here? - Page 2

Thread: What's Up With The Moderators On Here?

• Display

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

What's Up With The Moderators On Here?

I feel like I'm being treated like a 12 year old on this site sometimes? Anyone else?

They move "Post Of The Year" to a belittling category named "Romper Room." A gem of a post from BlackCrow on how to download a free police scanner to your Blackberry! If this isn't general motorcycle discussion, I don't know what is, as it's the talk of every Timmies right now that I've visited since it was posted!

Yet they leave " Ohh the 70's how I envy thee" in "General Motorcycle Discussion" for two weeks now!? I don't hear any talk about the 70's out on the open road!

So, this extremely valuable post, to every rider, is moved to a belittling category called "Romper Room" from General Discussion where it belongs? Yet, talk about the 70's remains in General Discussion for two weeks now?

I swear this site is out to p*ss off its users, and subsequently, the people that buy from the sponsors. I've heard out in my travels, that they ban at will on here. I've also heard there's a boycott of Suzuki of Newmarket in place for supporting this site which degrades SS bike riders. That's not a sign of good website to end-user relations. And doesn't bode well for Suzuki of Newmarket.

I buy a new GSXR 1000 from Suzuki of Newmarket every year. Go ahead and ban me, or move this post, I dare you. You'll see that sponsor pulled as I pull my $16,000.00 sale they make off of me every year and take it to another dealership.

Paul, your moderators are need of some serious education on how to "moderate!" Start treating your users like men and women, not children that need to be scolded. And a suggestion for off-topic motorcycle discussion, well, instead of berating your users with "Romper Room", why don't you re-name the category "Off Topic?"

Would hate to become a member of the "Boycott Suzuki Of Newmarket" club, but I will. Once the word is out there, the momentum is hard to stop.
    Last edited by Stereo Mic; 07-21-2009 at 06:41 AM.