Scarborough ride 2.0 - EVERY Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at Lawrence and Brimley - Page 45

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445

Thread: Scarborough ride 2.0 - EVERY Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at Lawrence and Brimley

Re: Scarborough ride 2.0 - EVERY Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at Lawrence and Brimley

Quote Originally Posted by wild2crazy View Post
    what do you call forks of credit? people run that road all night long.
    How many houses are directly on the Forks? maybe 5-6 and all clustered together, plus there is quite a bit of enforcement and most riders are gone after sunset.

As Mike said your secret road is residential, not only is it residential but it's all rich people, are you guys out of your minds. They'll have cops out regularly. Stop being an idiot, go explore, ride for a little longer than 20 mins outside the city. Don't worry cottagers / farmers don't bite!
    SOAR Novice #113

Wild2crazy- You are missing his point, It would be a great road if it was not a residental street, with kids, dogs, people enjoying their Sunday, Is this too much to ask for?

RESIDENTAL STREET =VERY SLOW

Why not take the pack for a run through your part of town instead.

You might want to take a break from riding that road. If the residence are starting to get that upset you never know what they might do. You might not think you are doing anything wrong, but for your own safety find somewhere else to ride.
    R.I.P : William Joseph "Joey" Dunlop, Feb. 25th 1952 - July 2nd 2000.“KING OF THE ROADS” Sadly Missed, Never Forgotten.

www.roadawareness.ca

Hmmm ...

See post #752 in this thread; if you captured the residents attempting to run you off the road on video, and you weren't doing anything illegal yourself, someone is going to be in a whole lot of hot water and it ain't you. I know of another situation where something like this happened (in that case, someone actually ran a motorcyclist off the road with their car) and they got charged with dangerous driving.

I think you folks already know this but DON'T post anything that could be used in court as evidence without your lawyer's permission.

Re forks of the credit, actually that road does NOT get much traffic "all night" and there are frequently police stationed on it, so don't get too many ideas. Still, local residents have no business interfering with legal traffic on that road, and if your bike is legal and is being operated legally, it's legal!

Quote Originally Posted by mike.from.canmore View Post
    have I been there - Yes.
    Unicycle - no
    Hot wheels - not for a while now
    Go Kart - it was a 125cc shifter kart, but it was at night, and the 2 smoke noise gathered lots of attention.
    Minivan - no
    hmm..Go Kart eh? that is more believable than you actually riding a motorcycle.

**and without one, your credibility on GTA-Motorcycle is about ZERO.

Sure if it means sitting at a Secret coffee shop and posing for 4hrs gimme shout when your heading there again.

Police got there own task squad on the forks of credit hell 507 even got there own OPP office, is that stopping motorcycle from going there? NOPE

hey if your fearing cops your doing the wrong things on the roads and you should be yanked off but the ride them is what they are they're for.

hell if i could ride every road in toronto residental or not i would. Maybe when iam retired i'll try that but thats along way away from me.

Cliff <Correct me if I got the name wrong>. you guys should probably chill off the 'secret' road this year. it's obviously a heat score and really the only reason you would go back there is because you're looking for trouble, not looking to enjoy riding.

And it may not be you <because I think you actually ride decently>... but one of your other riders that hits a dog, a cat or kid.. would not be a good thing.

LD

Loving life..

(It's only a matter of time.)

**The artist formerly known as Lucky Draggin**

One other thing; it's quite possible that rich residents will hire the cops to station someone there ... it's happened before out in this end.

Solution, same as I've said before ... You know the situation, so go do that road, but make sure your bike is legal, your paperwork is legal, and your driving is legal (speed limit!). If the cops can't charge anyone with anything, and they figure out that it's the local residents over-reacting, then they'll straighten out the local residents. If the DRPS has a case open, they WILL be surveying what happens on this road for the next little while to see if the residents have a case, so go slow!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Draggin View Post
    hmm..Go Kart eh? that is more believable than you actually riding a motorcycle.

**and without one, your credibility on GTA-Motorcycle is about ZERO.

Cliff <Correct me if I got the name wrong>. you guys should probably chill off the 'secret' road this year. it's obviously a heat score and really the only reason you would go back there is because you're looking for trouble, not looking to enjoy riding.

And it may not be you <because I think you actually ride decently>... but one of your other riders that hits a dog, a cat or kid.. would not be a good thing.

LD
    I definatly respect your opinon bro one of the few i actully listen to!
    Last edited by wild2crazy; 09-22-2009 at 01:31 AM.
    If you don't go when you want to go,and when you do go you'll find your gone.

wait .. 507 is special interest to police? I am

Quote Originally Posted by Brian P View Post
    One other thing; it's quite possible that rich residents will hire the cops to station someone there ... it's happened before out in this end.

Solution, same as I've said before ... You know the situation, so go do that road, but make sure your bike is legal, your paperwork is legal, and your driving is legal (speed limit!). If the cops can't charge anyone with anything, and they figure out that it's the local residents over-reacting, then they'll straighten out the local residents. If the DRPS has a case open, they WILL be surveying what happens on this road for the next little while to see if the residents have a case, so go slow!
    great advise

So the whole point of this is that you are looking for a fight. They are so many more roads to travel and the best way to win a fight is to avoid one.

Oh what happened to all of the tags? Very entertaining and reflective of the content and main contributors to this thread.
    Last edited by STARSHIP; 09-22-2009 at 12:35 AM.

You provoked them with your buzzing of their neighborhood, just look back in the first Scarborough thread and Jamie was boasting of high-speed knee dragging runs through there and now you wonder why this is happening?

Listen to the Lucky Draggin, stay away and they will go back to their peaceful lives. A gang of bikes is pretty imposing and they are responding like most of us would if our peace and safety is being threatened.

If you have children you will understand why they are responding like this.
    Last edited by STARSHIP; 09-22-2009 at 08:49 AM.

Love the entertainment value of this thread.

subscribed...
    Resident Loudmouth

Deleted most of my posts from last night we were getting more action here then on sunday at FF lol

wow i can't believe i got my first infraction i got a red card lol

Quote Originally Posted by RockerGuy View Post

Love the entertainment value of this thread.

subscribed...
    Agreed.

Why not delete the thread at the same time

LOVE THE TAGS

deleted most of my posts from last night we were getting more action here then on sunday at ff lol

wow i can't believe i got my first infraction i got a red card lol
    Last edited by STARSHIP; 09-22-2009 at 08:53 AM.
    Ride Safe.....

http://www.motowhere.com/

2002 Yamaha FZ1 (Faster Silver) -SOLD

Looking for a Ducati Monster, BMW R1200R or 2008 Gen 2 FZ1

PM if you have one for sale.

End of thread! End of story.

Please carry on this in your Facebook group.

Cheers
    "When you invite the whole world to your party, inevitably someone pees in the beer."

Visit Sponsors of GTAM!