Made a nice run to Neustadt today :)

Thread: Made a nice run to Neustadt today :)

Thumbs up Made a nice run to Neustadt today :)

I drink Neustadt Springs beer sometimes so thought I would make a run to check out their brewery. Went up Mississauga road, to Belfontain, then across to Fergus and up all the way with highway 6 to Grey Road 9. Grey road 9 across to Neustadt. Awesome nice little towns along the way, and the brewery is cool, you can grab a beer right there and chill on their little bench patio.

Anyone planning a day trip go check it out

http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&ie=...1&z=14&iwloc=A

http://www.neustadtsprings.com/index.html
    Last edited by Bumbobee; 07-19-2009 at 10:03 PM.
    Night Rod Special

Re: Made a nice run to Neustadt today :)

We were in that neck of the woods today too - overnighted in Sauble beach on Saturday, went up the 400, then 26, then small roads from Owen Sound to Sauble - then came down the 6 to guelph... jumped off and followed a few random side roads for a while too. Great area, paused in Fergus as well as countless other little spots. Great ride.
    Treeline Catering
    InsanelyGoodFood.com

Quote Originally Posted by JWH View Post
    We were in that neck of the woods today too - overnighted in Sauble beach on Saturday, went up the 400, then 26, then small roads from Owen Sound to Sauble - then came down the 6 to guelph... jumped off and followed a few random side roads for a while too. Great area, paused in Fergus as well as countless other little spots. Great ride.
    Yup the bruce penisuela is great. We have a boat at Lions Head near Tobermory, good riding but it can get windy often.
    Night Rod Special

I have a cottage on Shouldice lake...off dyers bay road...I'm through that are all the time...I never did like Neustadt beers though