Laid-off? GTAM Members looking-out.....??? - Page 14

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Laid-off? GTAM Members looking-out.....???

Re: UML / Salesforce.com admin + APEX programmer / CRM / c# .net / SOAP WSDL

Quote Originally Posted by matthew View Post
    Bump. I've had one interview in the past three months. Does anyone have any sort of connection with a consulting company or anything related to environmental science / monitoring / GIS?
    a friend has some jobs

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...855620&sk=wall

apply via scalesnaturepark.ca
    x

I was out of work for 1 1/2 years before I found my current position, sucks royally.

My company is always hiring, its an insurance company, so many different roles available, some of them (administrative etc.) you don't really need insurance experience, just admin etc. Will learn the insurance part while on the job.

https://careerscanada.aon.authoria.com/joblist.html

Any Business Analysts or techies familiar with PeopleSoft or HR Systems, send me a PM. We're about to move to a new office, so we'll have space and actually be able to start hiring again.

I'll be out of a job in August - company closing down. Anyone in need of a Web Developer/IT person?

Quote Originally Posted by cono_sur View Post
    I'll be out of a job in August - company closing down. Anyone in need of a Web Developer/IT person?
    It's not a job but do you wanna build me a website for a business I'm trying to launch? =D Haha
    Winter: '04 Acura TSX
    Summer: '06 Ninja 650R
    Daily: Coming Soon

Still looking for a used car salesman.
    Full time position with good pay... OMVIC license not required but it's a bonus if you have it.
    Please PM me for further information.
    Mina

Quote Originally Posted by rideitlikeyoustoleit View Post
    It's not a job but do you wanna build me a website for a business I'm trying to launch? =D Haha
    Talk to me next month.

Where the sun don't shine (Toronto, you nasty)

If anyone has any connections at a decent club and can get me in as a barback, please let me know! Also, I don't care if it's a gay club, either. Been looking/applying non-stop for a month with no luck

Quote Originally Posted by 2live&ride View Post
    Still looking for a used car salesman.
    Full time position with good pay... OMVIC license not required but it's a bonus if you have it.
    Please PM me for further information.
    I was lookin at a job like this possibly as i can sell anything, but wasnt sure about pay and how stable the pay is week to week.
    Caught you looking!! Signature advertising works, inquire if you you would like to rent this space.

1999 r1 - Sold!
    2005 636- SOLD!
    2002 r1- SOLD!
    2004 r1 - SOLD!

Currently riding my 2003 R1

Quote Originally Posted by ajaxguy View Post
    I was lookin at a job like this possibly as i can sell anything, but wasnt sure about pay and how stable the pay is week to week.
    If you can sell, you'll make money.
    Unfortunately the spot has been filled for now... Will keep you in touch if anything happens.
    Mina

Driver position

gone
    Last edited by RoadHogg; 09-30-2011 at 01:36 PM.
    99 R1, SS Swing Arm, Mag rims, wolf undertail exaust... and more toys not going to mention.
    02 Gsxr 1000

Re: Driver position

Last edited by 2live&ride; 09-25-2011 at 12:39 AM.
    Mina

Hi guys, just throwing this out...girlfriend (who's a fellow rider btw) is looking to move from her current company/job. Shes a co-coordinator for Loblaws corporate with 3 year experience in that field and another 7 with other office related jobs. If you guys know someone, something please let me know. Shes the hardest working girl i know but just wants a change.
    We live close to Bolton if that helps.

Thank you!
    http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=18800&dateline=121895  0439
    99 Honda VTR1000F Firestorm

Anyone in the aviation/aerospace field know of openings? It's pretty tight-knit so PM if you'd like.
    2002 Honda CBR600 F4i | 2001 Honda Shadow 750 ACE

Re: Laid-off? GTAM Members looking-out.....???

Hey does anyone work or have any connections in the trades, particularly in HVAC? Just graduated this year and carry a G2 licence, ODP and many other hrai certificates. Also have a car and basic tools needed for service.

If you do Please PM me I would gladly appreciate it

If anyone here is a motorcycle mechanic looking for work I was browsing the Ontario Gov site and saw an ad for a motorcycle mechanic. I didn't read to much into it because I am not a mechanic but looks like decent pay at 32 bucks an hr. Might be of help to someone here, the ad closes Feb 1st.

http://www.gojobs.gov.on.ca/Preview.aspx?JobID=41275

This is for a friend's real estate office:

Hiring full time permanent client care coordinator for a busy real estate office located in Markham. Must have experience in working with the public/customer service, excellent communication skills, a car (mileage will be reimbursed), some experience in real estate preferred but training is provided for the right candidate. Salary is $33K - $35K depending on experience.

This is for the current company I work at:

Property Services Administrator -
    Should have the follow experience and/or skill sets:
    Refined client service skills
    Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
    Some experience in property management relating to commercial, industrial and retail buildings
    Organizing events
    Writing skills for various communiqués i.e. tenant newsletters, covering letters, emails, letters to tenants

Training will be provided for the right person. Located close to Downsview Subway Station. Salary is TBD.

For both positions, please send PM. Both to start ASAP.
    Mystique
    It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

If anyone is looking for part time work (weekend or few hrs in the day time). I have shifts available in richmond hill. This is for 2 fast food restaurants. PM me directly for further information.

Thanks.

Anyone know any American architectural firms?
    Caught between the good girl, bad girl thing

Support my fight to end cancer in our lifetime - UPDATED 2012
    http://www.conquercancer.ca/goto/BikerCat13

04' VStar 1100
    '08 Suzuki Boulevard S40
    '74 CB360T

Instructor www.learningcurves.ca/

My Firm is looking for a Senior Legal Administrative Assistant in Ottawa.
    This post does not provide any legal advice and readers should consult with their own lawyer for legal advice.