I will never park at pacific mall again! *pic* *rant* - Page 12

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: I will never park at pacific mall again! *pic* *rant*

Re: I will never park at pacific mall again! *pic* *rant*

Quote Originally Posted by Alvito View Post
    I dont know if this has been suggested yet, but maybe the minivan was not the one responsible for moving the bike.

Maybe it was the car that parked there before the minivan.
    very good point. That's why non-destructive reprisals are good.

Quote Originally Posted by that_new_guy View Post
    k so on Sunday as I said I went to pacific mall.

It was Sunday afternoon Someone had just left their corner spot so I took it.

I parked my bike in a way so it takes the whole spot as my bike should be treated like a vehicle and have the whole spot!

I come back about an hour later and I got sooo scared when I couldn't see my bike!!! I thought it got stolen!

Instead I find that my bike indeed is still there, but some ********* decided to move my bike off to the side so he could park his Sienna!

wow talk about no respect, he touched my biked and moved it just so he could park instead of waiting or trying to look around!!!! rageeeeeee

here is the pic I took when I returned and found my bike moved and squeezed in:

/end rant

HAHAHAHA,

Thats pretty funny, not going to lie. If you had a 250 or a 600cc bike. There would be no way he would want to move your bike.
    Next bike?
    1999 Yamaha YZF R6 (SOLD - Owned it briefly, very nice bike.)
    1990 Honda CBR600F1 (SOLD - Old bike, but good upgrade)

2000 Kawasaki ZZR250R (1 Seasons - SOLD - Great bike)
    2007 Honda CBR125R (1 Week - SOLD - too slow, felt like a scooter)

Post Re: I will never park at pacific mall again! *pic* *rant*

Quote Originally Posted by RetroGrouch View Post
    But if I do, I just go to the ticket office and request a trial date. Never arrives and no fine paid.
    They actually just recently opened up several new court rooms (downtown Toronto) dedicated to parking tickets (because of the huge backlog).

I have been "requesting trial dates" for a while, and now it's all coming back to haunt me, with the dates actually being set. Yeah, just thought I would let you know.

edit: the last time I went, the judge looked extremely bored. He was a very elderly looking man, as if he should be either in a retirement home somewhere, or playing golf in Florida. The whole time the court was in session, I kept wondering what he was thinking.. are these the glorious "golden years" he had always wanted, rubber stamping dozens of boring and identical parking tickets, day after day?
    Last edited by Rageaholic; 09-25-2009 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rageaholic View Post
    They actually just recently opened up several new court rooms (downtown Toronto) dedicated to parking tickets (because of the huge backlog).

I have been "requesting trial dates" for a while, and now it's all coming back to haunt me, with the dates actually being set. Yeah, just thought I would let you know.
    Still waiting for mine if they do arrive. I still say every ticket should be trial requested, doesn't hurt to clog up the system. Even with the new courtrooms, it's still impossible to process 100% of all trial requests.
    "I got a new spleen from a guy who liked to ride motorcycles". Fry, Futurama

My bike is a video star! youtube.com/watch?v=Ju9caIDWQ40

I would've keyed some racing strips onto that Sienna.

You should've told mall security that something's broken on your bike and it was the guy who moved your bike did it!

Angry Re: I will never park at pacific mall again! *pic* *rant*

I would off left him a polite note. Here's the thing, I would not of used a pen and paper, rather my key and thier door !!!!

you are brave to take your 125 to pacific mall!!! I went ones and I was almost run over at the parking lot!!
    ps my girl has a 125 and is easy to move the bike!!!
    "Seize The Day"

disrespectful bastards....I would have moved the bike to block his drivers door from opening, then gone to a nearby bench to watch for a while. If he comes out and touches it again....you'll know it's him, and you can confront him and blow off some steam in his direction, but if he waits for the owner to show....then I'd be hesitant to carve my thoughts on his door, because it may not have been him??
    05' 600RR - SOLD
    07' 600RR - SOLD
    11' VEGAS Stage 2
    12' GT500 Shelby

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TSquared View Post
    HAHAHAHA,

Thats pretty funny, not going to lie. If you had a 250 or a 600cc bike. There would be no way he would want to move your bike.

I can almost guarantee it's one of those bastards who would have tried, and end up dropping it; and then would gtfo out there ASAP

That's brutal. Next time, move his mirror a parking spot over or two.