Fri Aug 7 - 730pm Looking for harley/cruiser riders to tear up the streets! - Page 15

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Fri Aug 7 - 730pm Looking for harley/cruiser riders to tear up the streets!

Re: Fri Aug 7 - 730pm Looking for harley/cruiser riders to tear up the streets!

lol apologies for the sorry ***** park job.. my left shoulder started crampin up. just call it a kawazuki.. or suzaki.. however u want it.. i dont know how i ended up in a cruiser meet.. but good times
    Last edited by cplus; 08-12-2009 at 03:00 AM.

No worries! Hope you enjoyed the ride.
    2007 Harley Davidson Night Rod Special
    (Reinhart Exhaust, 250 Avon Cobra Rear Tire, Ghost Riders Drag Bar, K&N Filter, and lotsa black going on! )

Quote Originally Posted by cplus View Post
    lol apologies for the sorry ***** park job.. my left shoulder started crampin up. just call it a kawazuki.. or suzaki.. however u want it.. i dont know how i ended up in a cruiser meet.. but good times
    Who said cruiser rides can't be fun, we still do the speeds the twisties n turns.
    Last edited by Acuratech; 08-12-2009 at 06:48 PM.

2008 Honda VTX 1300 C, Cobra Speedster Shorts, Kuryakyn Skull Ram Air, Kuryakyn Ergo Guards, Ultimate Seat. Flame thrower, don't stay too close.

2000 Harley Davidson Softails FXST, 95" KIT, some s..t here and there :)

Hey guys,
    glad I finally met you.. I enjoye riding Friday night with you for a short stint, hope we get to do more riding in the future.

A. (the number 13 Harley ).
    Posing will never be the same without you Beach Cat...
    You will always be missed.

A.

2001 Harley FXST, with some mods that you guys won't care for anyways, one badly damaged right leg, upgraded with titanium rods, nails Muscle /skin grafts and the works.

Quote Originally Posted by klf33 View Post
    Hey guys,
    glad I finally met you.. I enjoye riding Friday night with you for a short stint, hope we get to do more riding in the future.

A. (the number 13 Harley ).
    Hey bud, or can I call you crazy horn, we are meeting Thursday night at Donmills and Sheppard for a ride down to Tim's Lakeshore and Leslie. Then again Friday night for a blast.

Thursday night meeting at 8:30 esso Donmills n Sheppard, leaving at 9 pm

Might be easier if you join our group

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...php?groupid=16

2008 Honda VTX 1300 C, Cobra Speedster Shorts, Kuryakyn Skull Ram Air, Kuryakyn Ergo Guards, Ultimate Seat. Flame thrower, don't stay too close.

Hey guys;

anyone up for a ride sometime before Monday's rain??
    Wherever you may roam
    May you own your road.