Sunday July 5th - Male & Females - 20's to 30 Brampton/Mississauga/Oakville - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sunday July 5th - Male & Females - 20's to 30 Brampton/Mississauga/Oakville

Re: Sunday July 5th - Male & Females - 20's to 30 Brampton/Mississauga/Oakville

Quote Originally Posted by 250Ninja09 View Post
    Na LOL Fine forget it something so simple seems to be turing out to be a problem. Ok anyone that wants to show up by all means
    There ya go...THAT is why GTAM was started. so EVERYONE could get out and ride.

Maybe find a 20-30yearoldonlymotorcyclists.com forum?

When this site first started, it was because we didn't want to discriminate. As long as you ride...you're welcome to join in. Always been the way we are. Will always be the way we are.

Cheers and Ride Safe

Paul
    "When you invite the whole world to your party, inevitably someone pees in the beer."

Visit Sponsors of GTAM!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post

When this site first started, it was because we didn't want to discriminate. As long as you ride...you're welcome to join in. Always been the way we are. Will always be the way we are.

Cheers and Ride Safe

Paul
    Fosure not here to discriminate Just wanted to try something new My mistake if it sounded rude

Quote Originally Posted by jakubmomo33 View Post
    just saw this post now...
    +1
    but i work tonight anyway

hey what about anyone free tues/wed on account of i'll be in brampton if it's nice weather.
    Sup; I'm Chels.

They say there's a heaven for those who will wait --
    Some say it's better, but I say it ain't.
    I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints;
    the Sinners are much more fun

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post

Cheers and Ride Safe

Paul
    http://gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=87693

As they teach you anywhere on this planet:

Rule 1. The boss is always right.
    Rule 2. If you think the boss is wrong refer to rule 1.

If it's too loud you're too old.

Had a quick boot with Chris, aka 250Ninja09, this morning. Stand up guy. More mature than this 34 year old. With me acting like I was 18 but feeling like I'm 40...I average out to fit the 20 to 30 criteria. S'all good. Looking forward to the next boot.

Chels...you should hook up with Yetti if not 250Ninja09. They've been to places I have yet to knock off my list.