indianapolis GP, whos been? need info. - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: indianapolis GP, whos been? need info.

Re: indianapolis GP, whos been? need info.

Get someone with a credit card to order for you. They're only sold by the actual indianapolis motor speedway website to my understanding

there are actually acouple of sites you can order it from but i got mine from indianapolismotorspeedway.com you can either have them send it to you you can pick up the tickets. last year i picked them up had no problems at all . they seem to be really organized there in indy !

S.O.A.R. #691

+1000 on the earplugs........ your ears will BLEED without them ! 18 bikes times 130 decibels each is deafening...... I had no idea, but after watching the qualifying on Saturday without them, we stopped at a pharmacy and picked up a large pack of them for the whole family....... it is an awesome experience and we are going again this year, hopefully the hurricanes stay away ! We sat on the infield by the Museum, turn 7 I think.....no overhead protection from the elements, but there were 4 corners right in front of us, and a large video board too..... I think the general admission tickets would be a good way to go , if you've never been...... you can walk all over the place, lots of great vantage points.......... Cheers ! Les

You bring a Ducati to life, all other bikes you just start......

current ride: 2005 DUCATI Monster S4R

for paint or plastic repair inquiries, email me direct: booth_1@sympatico.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KR1 View Post
    We went last year. Pack your rain gear. We sat in Turn 1 and had a sweet view of 1,2,3,4. Even with the rain it was a great show.
    i sat in the same section, great view with lots of action

me and a couple buddies pulled a tent trailer down and camped out right across the street from IMS and it was def. worth it and it wasnt very expensive either

Quote Originally Posted by hotshotmikeyboy View Post
    there are actually acouple of sites you can order it from but i got mine from indianapolismotorspeedway.com you can either have them send it to you you can pick up the tickets. last year i picked them up had no problems at all . they seem to be really organized there in indy !
    did you order them and pay for them when you get there or did you pay by credit card and pick them up there

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KR1 View Post
    We went last year. Pack your rain gear. We sat in Turn 1 and had a sweet view of 1,2,3,4. Even with the rain it was a great show.
    What would be considered turn 1 is that the "E" grandstand

For someone going for the first time is it better to sit in the grandstand or get general admission and does general admission let you see everything then, like pits and such stuff

sorry for all the questions
    Chris

there is always time to play........

current: 05 Yamaha R6 Raven black

next : ?

You pay for them up front, credit card, and pick them up when you get there. I did that last year. Might be some other payment options not sure, check the website.

With general admission you can sit anywhere but reserved seating designated areas. WIth reserved seating you can sit anywhere that Gen admission can plus your reserved seats. So either one is good, Gen Admission is a good deal, though they have changed it a little this year, there are more reserved areas, and where I sat last year with Gen Admission is now reserved.

Think you can get pit passes...

WooHooo!!! got the tickets and hotel all confirmed..... now just waiting!!!!

+1 I hope the weather is better this year!!!!
    " Four wheels move the body, Two wheels move the soul "