All-you-can-eat asian food tues. nite meet - Page 5

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: All-you-can-eat asian food tues. nite meet

Re: All-you-can-eat asian food tues. nite meet

count me in. Leaving from richmond hill around 6:15.

BF.

aahh why not.. Right now I need something to eat anyways..

Quote Originally Posted by Vaniok View Post
    Come on man. she's my gf... she's off the market At least I hope so LOL...

And she said she's not coming... although she's a Filipino and she was kind of tempted by the "all you can eat filipino food for $7" thing...
    Lol!

Is anyone still going to be there by the time I get there? Booohooo.

Quote Originally Posted by azia View Post
    ^ please bring more girls!!!
    I can't bring more girls, I've only got the one extra seat! I guarantee they would ALL LOVE you though Asia.

Get their earlier! I'm getting there at 6:30 hopefully. Dunno if I can wait around until 8!

Still sporting the red hair (so you'll be easy to find)?

-Jamie M.
    Scarborough group ride 4.0! Every Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at KC!!! Facebook group!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItIsWhatItIs View Post
    In any case what difference does it make where you reduce the amount of teeth in a sprocket, front or rear? The effect will be the same. Most change the front sprocket because it's easier to source that sprocket. It's apparent, sprockets are not your strong suit.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

Dress for the crash, not for the ride...

Quote Originally Posted by azia View Post
    Lol!

Is anyone still going to be there by the time I get there? Booohooo.
    I'll be there at 6:30... even that's stretching it... it will take me 15 minutes to get there from work and I'm sort of done work already ...
    Also goes by the simple Russian name Ivan

2006 Suzuki GS500F

I can't come earlier! I work til 7PM.

And I'll probably get lost on my way there, too....Eat slow guys...eat slowwww

See everyone around 8pm.

Joe

sounds pretty good..im in.looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and/or seeing some new ones!!

Quote Originally Posted by gilligan View Post
    sounds pretty good..im in.looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and/or seeing some new ones!!
    I don't know what you are talking about... I'm just going there to eat for $7 jk..

I'm a new guy so I'm looking forward to meeting all of you guys Some of you may remember me from the Scarborough ride on Sunday though
    Also goes by the simple Russian name Ivan

2006 Suzuki GS500F

me 2 up

Props to Onu / Asian-Dragon - it was a great night and thanks to the restaurant for accommodating this....the ride to timmies was a bit scary (no lane discipline / staggered formation???).....overall a great night to meet some old faces and meet new ones too.
    Track is my Crack - but I'm not fast - yet.
    '08 Ninja ZX-6R

Originally Posted by Bandit Bill
    Oh Sweet Jesus ... my eyes, someone stab me in the eyes to take that image away!!!!

Great turn out tonight. Thanks to Asian Dragon for getting it organised. It's alway a little scary riding with a large group that you don't know, but i think everyone was pretty good looking out for each other. Hope to see ya all next time.

Yep, very FREAKY riding in the group that big without peeps you've ever ridden with, and yep, I seen some lack of skillz. No staggar, cuting inside to outside to inside in a corner. Hard brakes mid corner when nobody is in front of you. HEHE

Oh well, was still fun filling up ALL the lanes of the DVP on the roll down to Timmies.

And thanks again Asian Dragon. I had a great time, and my 2up'er Anita even more so!!! Food was great (Yummmmm Burger and Fries! Thanks).

Great music (a little loud for the patio peeps but that's what ear plugs are for, lol). Great location. Great weather. Great people.

Loved seeing you again Asia, sorry I didn't have LOTS of girls for you, I only had one free seat. Maybe with a lil more notice I can rope some people into taking a few more of mine. I loved it when you almost got run over and I had to pull you out of the way. Don't let the big bikes and loud exhausts/crazy drivers scare ya next time

Great night. Great to see some familiar faces, and a ton of new ones

Pics will be up shortly.

-Jamie M.
    Scarborough group ride 4.0! Every Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at KC!!! Facebook group!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItIsWhatItIs View Post
    In any case what difference does it make where you reduce the amount of teeth in a sprocket, front or rear? The effect will be the same. Most change the front sprocket because it's easier to source that sprocket. It's apparent, sprockets are not your strong suit.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

Dress for the crash, not for the ride...

i slept in and completely forgot about this event. i was looking forward to it too, next time!

Yeah, thanks Asian-Dragon for organizing. What a great turnout! Good food for the price!
    I’d rather be riding my motorcycle thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my motorcycle.

Quote Originally Posted by toysareforboys View Post
    Great music (a little loud for the patio peeps but that's what ear plugs are for, lol). Great location. Great weather. Great people.
    aahh.... i saw you grabbing a burger i thought you forgot to take off one of your ear plugs... then saw you sitting by the giant speakers outside... that's why....
    I’d rather be riding my motorcycle thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my motorcycle.

Yep, very FREAKY riding in the group that big without peeps you've ever ridden with, and yep, I seen some lack of skillz. No staggar, cuting inside to outside to inside in a corner. Hard brakes mid corner when nobody is in front of you. HEHE

Oh well, was still fun filling up ALL the lanes of the DVP on the roll down to Timmies.

And thanks again Asian Dragon. I had a great time, and my 2up'er Anita even more so!!! Food was great (Yummmmm Burger and Fries! Thanks).

Loved seeing you again Asia, sorry I didn't have LOTS of girls for you, I only had one free seat. Maybe with a lil more notice I can rope some people into taking a few more of mine. I loved it when you almost got run over and I had to pull you out of the way. Don't let the big bikes and loud exhausts/crazy drivers scare ya next time

Great night. Great to see some familiar faces, and a ton of new ones

Pics will be up shortly.

-Jamie M.
    Jamie, you need to stretch the R6 and extend that tail! That way you can fit two girls at once. One behind the other. Heheheh.

The food was so good and couldn't believe it was $7 (don't raise it please!) Saw a girl on a white gixxer. Dayyummm. I want!

Thanks for hosting Asian Dragon!

PS: Thanx Nemy for the Twyn Rivers run! So friggin dark, though. I already have bad vision as is..lol.

Yeah, great event. Perfect weather added to the good vibes and good grub. Hah, we must've made quite the impression in that orthodox Jewish neighbourhood.
    "I got a new spleen from a guy who liked to ride motorcycles". Fry, Futurama

My bike is a video star! youtube.com/watch?v=Ju9caIDWQ40

Good stuff organizing this Asian-dragon. Great turnout - hopefully people will post up their pics. I was expecting 20 bikes... what did we end up with? 50+?! Hope everyone got home safe!

(Yummmmm Burger and Fries! Thanks).
    Asian food eh?

ill try not to miss next one