Chicks really do dig bikes...right? - Page 3

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chicks really do dig bikes...right?

Re: Chicks really do dig bikes...right?

Quote Originally Posted by givemeabreakman View Post
    does it count if you met them before?
    No it doesn't count. It only counts if you meet a totally strange girl and she asks you for a ride and then lets you ride her.

i'm still too shy to approach guys with bikes.
    Sup; I'm Chels.

They say there's a heaven for those who will wait --
    Some say it's better, but I say it ain't.
    I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints;
    the Sinners are much more fun

Quote Originally Posted by supitschels View Post
    i'm still too shy to approach guys with bikes.
    I don't bite.

Unless I'm asked to .

ha..

responses like that are why i'm weary of meeting strangers.
    Sup; I'm Chels.

Quote Originally Posted by supitschels View Post
    ha..

responses like that are why i'm weary of meeting strangers.
    Wait until somebody tries to marry you kazak style...

LOL! I see the winning streak comes to an abrupt end
    ~=Big Daddy of the Dope Dragons MC=~

'05 Blue&Silver Hayabusa

what winning streak! lol
    Sup; I'm Chels.

Keep riding and they will be hanging off more than your arm in no time!!

( sorry, that's kinda crude...)

I think for most girls it's a turn on - dangerous and sexy, better than a sportscar. But it seems like guys don't like talking to girls who ride. I ride a 750 Gixxer. I'll stop for a coffee somewhere - lots of guys on bikes, but none will approach me - especially sport bike riders. Is it because I'm a girl or is it the bike?

Re: It lasts forever.

Quote Originally Posted by givemeabreakman View Post
    Yes, have seen the movie, it was pretty good.

Thanks for the good read and suggestions.
    To tell you the honest truth, my bike scares me to death and I think I will be scared of it for a few months still. Don't know if that is normal--but it is the truth. I have yet to twist the throttle fully on the road (have done it in a parking lot) and have a whole lot of respect for this bike. I won't be doing anything stupid I can tell you that for sure. Having waited more than 3 years to get to this point, I won't chance screwing everything up...you know, until I get my R1 when I'm 30.

Do not be scared to death of your bike. Just respect it and its power/capabilities and you will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcangirl View Post
    But it seems like guys don't like talking to girls who ride. I ride a 750 Gixxer. I'll stop for a coffee somewhere - lots of guys on bikes, but none will approach me - especially sport bike riders. Is it because I'm a girl or is it the bike?
    Most girls I know who ride play for the other team... this might be a reason, or they think you're like that Michelle Rodriguez Girl... and they are scared of you.

Maybe a picture of you & the bike would help us to help you...

I think for most girls it's a turn on - dangerous and sexy, better than a sportscar.
    What if you have a bike & sports car?!?!? sweet.

I think for most girls it's a turn on - dangerous and sexy, better than a sportscar. But it seems like guys don't like talking to girls who ride. I ride a 750 Gixxer. I'll stop for a coffee somewhere - lots of guys on bikes, but none will approach me - especially sport bike riders. Is it because I'm a girl or is it the bike?
    Perhaps some guys are uncomfortable that a girl rides a faster bike than they do?
    I'm an Actuarial Analyst for a Major Canadian Insurance Company. I analyse claims patterns to determine overall rate changes, as well as relative premium differences by various risk characteristics (eg. age, experience, claims, convictions, usage, etc.)

Unless it's private, please post insurance-related questions in the forum rather than sending me a PM.

Current: 2001 Suzuki GSXR1000 (4th Season)
    Previous: 1996 Honda VFR750F (4 Seasons)
    Previous: 1998 Kawasaki Ninja EX250 (3 Seasons)

Hahaha Sororities and Fraternities are for losers do your own thing, mang...

which school are you at? I went to Waterloo, and damn I miss those days. I don't miss being *that* broke, though, so I'll stick with what I've got.

Oh, and chicks dig SS bikes. I've got an SV650n, and no one gives a shiet.

Kinda both. When I travel alone, most people are intrigued by a women riding a ss by herself. People always come up and talk to me. BUT, here in T.O. when I stop, not to many guys come up to me. Gee, is it because I ride a Hayabusa???? When I was on my CBR 600, it was "cute" but now that I am on a big bike....well......maybe not so cute.

Quote Originally Posted by theshnizzle View Post
    Kinda both. When I travel alone, most people are intrigued by a women riding a ss by herself. People always come up and talk to me. BUT, here in T.O. when I stop, not to many guys come up to me. Gee, is it because I ride a Hayabusa???? When I was on my CBR 600, it was "cute" but now that I am on a big bike....well......maybe not so cute.
    I really think they are just intimidated by you. They can't be a poser to a chick with a bigger bike than their own.
    I'm an Actuarial Analyst for a Major Canadian Insurance Company. I analyse claims patterns to determine overall rate changes, as well as relative premium differences by various risk characteristics (eg. age, experience, claims, convictions, usage, etc.)

Unless it's private, please post insurance-related questions in the forum rather than sending me a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VifferFun View Post
    I really think they are just intimidated by you. They can't be a poser to a chick with a bigger bike than their own.
    OR or or... maybe they don't give a shiet?

Is it a requirement that everyone with bikes talk to everyone else with a bike?

If I see a girl get off a bike, I have no more reason to go over and talk to her than I do if I see a chick get out of a car...

who cares?

I'm sorry, I just skimmed this thread before fastforwarding to the end. When do we get to the part where people post pictures of hot girls? Thanks.

I was dating a girl for 1.5 years and she's NEVER been on the back of my bike. I eventually got her on the back of a rented scooter in Cuba and was going to try to get her on the bike.......then I broke up with her.

I think the 16-20 year old chicks are more impressed by that and once you hit mid twenties the bike looses a bit of its' appeal cause then you go from the "cool wild guy" to "the guy who refuses to grow up". Priorities change.

As for the "guys not coming up to talk to you" bit. A lot of guys are chicken **** when it comes to approaching women in general and has nothing to do with the bike. Some of those guys get bikes and think that women will be so impressed by their bikes that they will just hand them the pussy on a silver platter with no effort. You have a bike....probably faster than their bike, they know you will not be impressed and if they want to hook up with you they will actually have to talk you up. The result? They just don't bother.
    Current: 2006 Triumph Daytona 675
    Past: 2005 Ducati S2R 800 Dark

Quote Originally Posted by Kri$han View Post
    OR or or... maybe they don't give a shiet?

Is it a requirement that everyone with bikes talk to everyone else with a bike?

If I see a girl get off a bike, I have no more reason to go over and talk to her than I do if I see a chick get out of a car...

who cares?
    True, I wouldn't talk to strangers either; however, the girl has noticed a distinct difference in attention levels when she had the 600SS versus the 'busa. If the guys were all over her with the 600SS but now avoid her like the plague because she has a 'busa, then there is likely an explanation.
    Last edited by VifferFun; 07-01-2009 at 09:05 AM.

You seem really angry.....I bet you don't wave .......ever.....I, on the other hand, LOVE to give my big swoopy sitting upright wave when I see a big grroup of Harley riders.

" Hey...hey guys, hellooooo,have a great ride!!!( big arm wavey wave, I love it when they look at me like I am a nutter.