Chicks really do dig bikes...right? - Page 2

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Chicks really do dig bikes...right?

Re: Chicks really do dig bikes...right?

Quote Originally Posted by givemeabreakman View Post
    Now, am I just having a string of good luck because I have met these girls (or 95% of them) before hard or do normal everyday girls really do come up and ask for rides. In the last 2 weeks, I have had people give me the thumbs up + "nice bike," but nothing more other than the things I have said above.
    Wait until you get better. The wimmenz will automatically sense your awesomeness and strip down nude for you right where they stand. True story...

Enjoy the bike and the experience!

My wife will totally have sex with me now. It's awesome.

From the responses here I see that this type of behavior is not normal (which was my question to begin with--if you read my first post).

I guess because they met me before and because I'm not a total creep they asked for rides.

I don't really have a problem riding with someone in the back because I am going at such low speeds and not really doing any hard corners. But like most if you said this is not safe, especially with the baseball helmet. I'll buy a second helmet and use it since i just can't seem to say no . Damn you women and your abilities to get what you want.

Quick question:
    will doing group riding help my process of learning or should i just stick to riding alone? I guess it would depend on the group of riding and the speed they are going at but, any help would be good.

From the responses here I see that this type of behavior is not normal (which was my question to begin with--if you read my first post).

I guess because they met me before and because I'm not a total creep they asked for rides.

I don't really have a problem riding with someone in the back because I am going at such low speeds and not really doing any hard corners. But like most if you said this is not safe, especially with the baseball helmet. I'll buy a second helmet and use it since i just can't seem to say no . Damn you women and your abilities to get what you want.

Quick question:
    will doing group riding help my process of learning or should i just stick to riding alone? I guess it would depend on the group of riding and the speed they are going at but, any help would be good.
    girls asking for rides........IS normal.
    random girls, girls you know, or just strangers on the street.

in my experience girls will most likely say something about a ride, even if they don't know you.

now....is that because they like the rider? depends.
    is it because a bike is something different and it peek their interest..probably yes.

it is up to you really if you want to give them a ride or not.

do chicks dig bikes? yes they do.

The Twisties around Creemore on a '07 SV650S or on the Track on a '03 R6

You can pick up a decent spare, Like a 2005 Snell Approved Zox Corsa for about $80..

Group Rides are good if it's the right group ride.. Some tend to get going a little quick for beginners.. Stay at the back of the group and ride at a pace you're comfortable with.

Quote Originally Posted by CBRJOHN View Post
    You can pick up a decent spare, Like a 2005 Snell Approved Zox Corsa for about $80..

Group Rides are good if it's the right group ride.. Some tend to get going a little quick for beginners.. Stay at the back of the group and ride at a pace you're comfortable with.
    At the Royal Distributing tent sale you could have picked up a spare CKX helmet for under $50!
    I'm an Actuarial Analyst for a Major Canadian Insurance Company. I analyse claims patterns to determine overall rate changes, as well as relative premium differences by various risk characteristics (eg. age, experience, claims, convictions, usage, etc.)

Unless it's private, please post insurance-related questions in the forum rather than sending me a PM.

Current: 2001 Suzuki GSXR1000 (4th Season)
    Previous: 1996 Honda VFR750F (4 Seasons)
    Previous: 1998 Kawasaki Ninja EX250 (3 Seasons)

The Twisties around Creemore on a '07 SV650S or on the Track on a '03 R6

Quote Originally Posted by VifferFun View Post
    At the Royal Distributing tent sale you could have picked up a spare CKX helmet for under $50!
    Now if he has a time machine he's all set

Quote Originally Posted by CBRJOHN View Post
    Now if he has a time machine he's all set
    He can build a time machine like in Napoleon Dynamite.

Quote Originally Posted by anth1414 View Post
    girls asking for rides........IS normal.
    random girls, girls you know, or just strangers on the street.

in my experience girls will most likely say something about a ride, even if they don't know you.

now....is that because they like the rider? depends.
    is it because a bike is something different and it peek their interest..probably yes.

it is up to you really if you want to give them a ride or not.

do chicks dig bikes? yes they do.
    Almost all of them have met me before or have known one of my brothers--so I guess that worked out well. I guess my all black (bike + leathers + gloves + boots) is something different (or i hope it is).

Quote Originally Posted by vkhamphi View Post
    He can build a time machine like in Napoleon Dynamite.
    No need. Bought a time machine on ebay for $9.99 + 1.29 shipping. Will arrive in the next 4 to 5 weeks =)!!!!!

*****, grass or gas. No one rides for free.
    "I got a new spleen from a guy who liked to ride motorcycles". Fry, Futurama

My bike is a video star! youtube.com/watch?v=Ju9caIDWQ40

Quote Originally Posted by RetroGrouch View Post
    Your bike runs on weed too?

By the sounds of it, the OP is 27 yrs old since he is waiting 3 yrs till he's 30 and can buy an R1.....

I am just shaking my head at this whole thread..... that 27 yr olds are amazed that chicks dig bikes.....and that 27 yr olds still hang out at Frat Houses.....What age is "grown up" anymore? I must be out of the loop. This sounds more like me at 18-19.
    SOAR NOVICE#22
    www.bluestreakracing.ca
    http://www.platinum-powersports.com/indexx.php
    Honda Fireblade
    KTM 950 SM
    YZF 600R
    R6
    ---UNLIKE BASEBALL, FOOTBALL,BASKETBALL & GOLF, MOTORCYCLING REQUIRES 2 BALLS!---
    ---NEVER TRADE THE THRILLS OF LIVING FOR THE SECURITY OF EXISTENCE---
    ---"You can’t afford not to go. We are enmeshed in the cancerous discipline of security. Before we know it our lives are gone. Which shall it be: bankruptcy of purse or of life?" ---

Banned

Quick question:
    It's normal bud. Get used to it. They look at you, they look at the gear, they look at the bike, and they look at you again. Some guys look like gladiators in gear, I dunno if that trips something in their minds? Or maybe it's the fact that they dig the rebeliousness that's associated with bikes. Outlaws of a sort. As many of the experienced riders have mentioned here, make sure you know what you're doing. Get a used helmet off Kijiji, and keep it around. Make sure you give them a little primer before they hop on, as a passenger will totally change the centre of gravity of the bike. I just tell 'em to be in the same place I am. Use a clock hand analogy. That sort of common sense. Good luck with your SV, and welcome to world of riding.

Quote Originally Posted by omnivore View Post
    By the sounds of it, the OP is 27 yrs old since he is waiting 3 yrs till he's 30 and can buy an R1.....

I am just shaking my head at this whole thread..... that 27 yr olds are amazed that chicks dig bikes.....and that 27 yr olds still hang out at Frat Houses.....What age is "grown up" anymore? I must be out of the loop. This sounds more like me at 18-19.
    I'm 19. Saved for 3 years to buy the SV 650.

very cool man... enjoy it..
    I got my first bike at 18. went thru the same 'chicks dig bikes phase' that you did..

some advice:
    1) get the extra helmet
    2) no ride is free.. you're doing them a favour not the other way around!
    and..
    3) Bikers are GODS, you can do no wrong when you are anywhere near your bike! (radius of about 20 meters), you do have some limited powers if you carry a cool helmet tho..

I'm 19. Saved for 3 years to buy the SV 650.

Loving life..

(It's only a matter of time.)

**The artist formerly known as Lucky Draggin**

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Dragon View Post
    very cool man... enjoy it..
    I got my first bike at 18. went thru the same 'chicks dig bikes phase' that you did..

some advice:
    1) get the extra helmet
    2) no ride is free.. you're doing them a favour not the other way around!
    and..
    3) Bikers are GODS, you can do no wrong when you are anywhere near your bike! (radius of about 20 meters), you do have some limited powers if you carry a cool helmet tho..

What's the coolness range on a GM68?

Quote Originally Posted by supitschels View Post
    any girl who asks a random guy for a ride on the back of his bike deserves to wear a baseball helmet.

or a hat.

imo no broad with half a head would just aask a guy for a ride on a bike, nor would i think they would ask some guy in a 'nice car' for a ride.

i dunno though some girls are ridiculous like that

(clearly a good catch though right.... uhh *eyeroll)
    True story: I was chilling out in front of St. Louis on Bloor St. in Toronto. I've got the Busa. This really cute chick just walks right up to me and asks me for a ride to a party further west. She's wearing a skirt. I say "sorry, i don't have a spare helmet", but she says she doesn't mind. I then point out that I have the "hump" on instead of the passenger seat. She looks disappointed and walks away....

Exciting? YES! Reasonable?? Who cares?!?! LOL!

HOWEVER, in no way whatsoever to I advocate the riding around with a spare helmet just in case the above scenario may occur
    ~=Big Daddy of the Dope Dragons MC=~

'05 Blue&Silver Hayabusa

Quote Originally Posted by RetroGrouch View Post
    lmao..awesome.

Has anyone actually gotten laid specifically due to the fact that you gave someone a ride on the bike? Or just for showing up somewhere on a bike? haha

Quote Originally Posted by Demonaz View Post
    lmao..awesome.

Has anyone actually gotten laid specifically due to the fact that you gave someone a ride on the bike? Or just for showing up somewhere on a bike? haha
    does it count if you met them before?

If you already know a bunch of young girls then the chances of being asked to be given a ride are probably very high.

The chances of being asked by random girls on the street is probably relatively low, unless you position yourself in a strategic spot. Maybe by the beach, or a parking lot during a concert etc. Or near the entertainment district during Friday or Saturday nights etc.

I only rarely ride inside the city so I haven't experienced this situation. But a friend of mine who lives in Montreal has had girl(s) ask for rides.