Attention GTAmotorcycle users: you have to walk on eggshells on this forum

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Attention GTAmotorcycle users: you have to walk on eggshells on this forum

Attention GTAmotorcycle users: you have to walk on eggshells on this forum

ok now i got an infraction for supposedly 'insulting another member'

this is what I got the infraction for:

"Quote:
    Originally Posted by overkill13
    Well it's not the mods fault the thread went downhill. The nature of the question and some sarchastic responses from our resident peanut gallery made it inappropriate.

see i dont get why idiots make stupid replies. If you dont have anything intelligent to say then dont say anything at all....

i wonder where these people get the time to talk stupid on peoples threads. "

I was not insulting any person per say, just showing my anger at people who devalue the content of my threads........

And so some mod went and gave me an infraction....

so yeah..........for all users of this forum KNOW THAT YOU HAVE TO WALK ON EGGSHELLS WHEN POSTING

I am agianst peoplpe being vulgar or blatantly rude........but the moderator's interpretation of my post as "insulting other members" is just too sensitive if I may say so.....

Re: Attention GTAmotorcycle users: you have to walk on eggshells on this forum

lol, too many key words... just don't call names... there are other words you can use to describe how you feel.
    I know what you mean, but we have not real choice...
    You have to follow the rules when you are in someone elses house.
    Sometimes the sun makes beggars believers
    And sometimes a shrine is built to deceive her
    In between let oblivion ring
    Whoa let me hear all you sad angels sing

Appaloosa

*shrug*

Some of us managed to post more than 112 messages without getting in trouble.. Evidently it's doable.
    I enjoy listening to the radio at a reasonable volume from nine to eleven.

At least you found the right forum to post in. That's a good start in becoming a great contributor to the motorcycling community. Can't wait to see what's next!
    "When you invite the whole world to your party, inevitably someone pees in the beer."

Visit Sponsors of GTAM!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ct70 View Post
    ok now i got an infraction for supposedly 'insulting another member'

this is what I got the infraction for:

"Quote:
    Originally Posted by overkill13
    Well it's not the mods fault the thread went downhill. The nature of the question and some sarchastic responses from our resident peanut gallery made it inappropriate.

see i dont get why idiots make stupid replies. If you dont have anything intelligent to say then dont say anything at all....

i wonder where these people get the time to talk stupid on peoples threads. "

I was not insulting any person per say, just showing my anger at people who devalue the content of my threads........

And so some mod went and gave me an infraction....

so yeah..........for all users of this forum KNOW THAT YOU HAVE TO WALK ON EGGSHELLS WHEN POSTING

I am agianst peoplpe being vulgar or blatantly rude........but the moderator's interpretation of my post as "insulting other members" is just too sensitive if I may say so.....
    Thanks captain obvious...

Getting an infraction is part of being in GTAM. Who hasn't gotten 1?
    Resident Loudmouth

Quote Originally Posted by RockerGuy View Post
    Lol.You just gave Kawazuki another reason to make a poll.
    "If ya want me,I'll be in the bar"
    Ric Waterloo

1800 Goldwing
    2009 1100S Hypermotard (for sale)
    944 Ducati track the "Blueberry Muffin"

I've never gotten an infraction...

Quit the whining already.....for **** sakes get on with life!

I have to say, I have had no infractions yet and I've made a point of calling out some questionable things. The thing is - I was right

I got 3, but I've learned to make my insults less direct, while maintaining the same level of nastiness Another note: Don't try to go around the swear filters, 2 of mine came from that
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

Quote Originally Posted by Wingboy View Post
    Lol.You just gave Kawazuki another reason to make a poll.
    Ohh, ohh

Quote Originally Posted by Jenerator View Post
    I've never gotten an infraction...

Quit the whining already.....for **** sakes get on with life!
    Thats because u're female. Women dont get infraction on this forum

Maybe, Kawazuki can start a poll on that 1
    Resident Loudmouth

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by [evo] View Post
    I have to say, I have had no infractions yet and I've made a point of calling out some questionable things. The thing is - I was right
    Doesnt matter if you're right or wrong, you just havent ****** off the right people yet. I received an infraction for "bad taste" hahaahah

I have yet to receive an infraction.

What am I doing wrong!!?!?!!

I was trying to set a record for not getting one...

Then someone pussed out and reported a joke post... panty waste.
    R e a d S l o w l y ! - Children at Play.

Quote Originally Posted by Royson View Post
    I have yet to receive an infraction.

What am I doing wrong!!?!?!!
    means u are not having fun
    Resident Loudmouth

Quote Originally Posted by KRFDPSSTI View Post
    Thanks captain obvious...
    Hey....that's my line....I always say that! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by RockerGuy View Post
    Me me me...I don't have any yet...though I'm not sure how I've avoided getting them.

How do you even know if you've got an infraction? Does it show up in your CP or something? As far as I know, I have never received one.
    I'm an Actuarial Analyst for a Major Canadian Insurance Company. I analyse claims patterns to determine overall rate changes, as well as relative premium differences by various risk characteristics (eg. age, experience, claims, convictions, usage, etc.)

Unless it's private, please post insurance-related questions in the forum rather than sending me a PM.

Current: 2001 Suzuki GSXR1000 (4th Season)
    Previous: 1996 Honda VFR750F (4 Seasons)
    Previous: 1998 Kawasaki Ninja EX250 (3 Seasons)

Quote Originally Posted by VifferFun View Post
    How do you even know if you've got an infraction? Does it show up in your CP or something? As far as I know, I have never received one.
    Trust me, you will know.

Someone shows up and hits you with a hammer.... well... that happens to me anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoast_gsx View Post
    I was trying to set a record for not getting one...

Then someone pussed out and reported a joke post... panty waste.
    I was trying for the record too, until I bumped a "for sale" post that I had after only 2.5 days instead of waiting the whole 3 days.

Quote Originally Posted by chinto View Post
    I was trying for the record too, until I bumped a "for sale" post that I had after only 2.5 days instead of waiting the whole 3 days.
    Bad chinto... bad bad chinto.