Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: www.soaracing.ca

Re: www.soaracing.ca

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoast_gsx View Post
    You must get rid of the ActiveX control on the homepage
    try it now

Bingo...
    R e a d S l o w l y ! - Children at Play.

WWW.soaracing.ca has been updated with the round 3 results.

Our website has had a few updates this past weekend, including up to date point standings, A new photo gallery, as well as an update to the SORE Injured Riders fund page.

We are also in the process of updating our forms to make the registration process that much easier. Thanks to all who have provided feedback.

www.soaracing.ca

lap records now updated (as well as a few more things)

any word on the lap times from round 3?
    BUY MY BIKE!
    2007 Honda CRF 150R Big Wheel Supermoto with dirt wheels, $3600

Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt. - William Shakespare

Quote Originally Posted by Blackie View Post
    any word on the lap times from round 3?
    The ones in red are from round three
    Any that change are listed in red for a month then they turn to black. Any reset in Aug will show in red.

might be random but i didnt want to start another thread. so i am in the market for a track bike and i am leaning towards the zx7r, love these bikes. so my question is what class do i have to race in, i am a track noob and wont be riding until next season. i want to race in soar next year but was wondering what classes i could run in before i bought a 750cc bike with 600cc performance...thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by zacm7 View Post
    might be random but i didnt want to start another thread. so i am in the market for a track bike and i am leaning towards the zx7r, love these bikes. so my question is what class do i have to race in, i am a track noob and wont be riding until next season. i want to race in soar next year but was wondering what classes i could run in before i bought a 750cc bike with 600cc performance...thanks for the help.
    Depends on the year. If over twelve years then its Lost Era eligible if twenty then Vintage heavy. You can run Rookie cause your new. Old boy if your over forty. Superbike and Open
    Or all of the above, better eat your wheaties

I think a more important question would be....what makes you say a zx7 has 600cc performance?

Quote Originally Posted by chinto View Post
    I think a more important question would be....what makes you say a zx7 has 600cc performance?
    i would say the 750 handles better stock then a 600 imo and my experience with the zx7, but its heavier then a 600 with about the same power thats why i say 600 class and not 150hp liter class. just trying to weight the options for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by kneedragger88 View Post
    The ones in red are from round three
    Any that change are listed in red for a month then they turn to black. Any reset in Aug will show in red.
    No I meant the timing for all the riders from Round 3, they way you displayed in results from round 1
    BUY MY BIKE!
    2007 Honda CRF 150R Big Wheel Supermoto with dirt wheels, $3600

Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt. - William Shakespare

Quote Originally Posted by Blackie View Post
    No I meant the timing for all the riders from Round 3, they way you displayed in results from round 1
    Sorry but we dont have all that info from Zoomius. The plan is for everyone to eventually get a log in and be able to access all their own info. (Thats the rider log in area that doesnt work yet) We have been fighting to get the system working right from the start. Round one was timed using Zoomius's demo unit.
    On the upside SOAR is purchasing our own equipment that will be 100% devoted to our riders. Right now the software in the internal server is configured for both us and TMP for them to use on trackdays. Zoomius has never tried to do this before and it has proven challenging. The trackday portion appears to be working well however our end is sparatic.
    We had a look and Jonny was running 1:20-1:25 in rookie and 600 with most in the 22 range.