Envy Rides - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Envy Rides

GambleVII

Re: Envy Rides

Quote Originally Posted by infernobuster View Post
    Any business that has to post a "hater" section on their website will never get my money.
    How unprofessional ...
    If the word HATERS was changed to. Constructive Criticism. That would be much more professional.

Smile Re: Envy Rides

I have always found Envy Rides a great place. They are very friendly people, always there to help you. I bought my C109 from there and Steve, Danny and Rui gave me a hell of a deal in 5 minutes total. I had gone to Suzuki of Newmarket and the owner went to buy Lotto, knowing I am waiting for his offer. Envy Rides service is also great, they are fast and helping. I had an issue with my bike and they are fixing it beyond my satisfaction. The other day, I was there for my first service, I saw Steve patiently listening to a guy for over two hours. There was another guy who picked his new bike and he talked to the saleperson for over 2 hours. What else can we expect. Where as at Suzuki of Newmarket I asked the salesperson, who was only after my money about a good brand of Jacket. His reply was I don't know....even though he said that he has 2 bikes. I asked him about the shoes...the same answer...Actually, he was not interested in answering my questions, he was only interested in selling me the bike either by hook or crook.

Re: Envy Rides

Quote Originally Posted by MAGNAficient View Post
    How about saving some browns or even purples instead?
    naa dude..its all about the green
    Freedom of speech is wonderful - right up there with the freedom not to listen.