Addresses for reporting bad cops - Page 5

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Addresses for reporting bad cops

Re: Addresses for reporting bad cops

Quote Originally Posted by Rob MacLennan View Post
    So a reasonable sentence for bouncing a shoe off a cop's pants is a beating? Sorry, but you clearly don't have a clue what you're talking about. That "assault" would bring no more than a disorderly conduct and a small fine, if it ever made it past pre-trial.
    Like I said before Rodney King was a beating, this girl wasent injured bad give me a break.

Quote Originally Posted by adamcbrrr View Post
    Like I said before Rodney King was a beating, this girl wasent injured bad give me a break.
    Pure luck, after an attack like that. The intent was clearly to cause harm.
    Morally Ambiguous (submissions welcome)

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

Pure luck, after an attack like that. The intent was clearly to cause harm.

Lol yeah ok Rob, her injuries werent even bad enough to warrant a trip to the hospital.
    Last edited by adamcbrrr; 06-30-2009 at 05:04 PM.

Lol yeah ok Rob, her injuries werent even bad enough to warrant a trip to the hospital.
    Just because the cop was too inept to cause serious damage doesn't mean that he wasn't trying his best. Another factor to consider is that bruises are less apparent on darker skinned people, so the injuries might not have looked as bad as what would have warranted a trip to the hospital upon inspecting a fair-skinned girl.
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

Have you watched the video yet?

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

dude....do you have a wife, girlfriend....daughter etc???

there is absolutely no excuse for a 200+ lb man to lay into a 100lb woman like that without handing in his mancard and badge....let alone getting a severe beating by someone his own size - and/or being charged/fired

if a cop did that to my wife regardless of what she did to provoke it.....I'd hate to think what I'd do to him...badge or not

Have you watched the video yet?
    If you read my first post I said that I shut the video off at the part were they took her to the ground and held her and the one cop two little rabbit punches, I never missed the part , yes I did watch the whole thing two make a informed comment on whatever I might have missed, and nothing two change my view. I even went on to read that the most aggressive cop in the video also was investigated if I remember right in 2002 for a double shooting in which one of the victim/criminal was killed, he was cleared of all charges.

Like I said people get that kind of treatment all the time, it looks 10X worse because its a 15 year old girl, but don't worry she has the media on her side, its a real hot story when you have a young girl being tossed around a cell then a male adult so she will no doubt win a civil trial where you don't have to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt only guilty more than not, or she will settle out of court, either way she'll waste taxpayers dollars. Sounds like she will need her money for her second round of charges, good luck to her.

As for the police they likely will get to keep there jobs, just like the cop who settled in that fast food abuse case. It is a crazy stressfull job where people treat them like crap all the time and sometimes good cops snap as do good people in the general public, with all the crap they take I'm willing to cut them a break from time to time.

Anyways Ill leave the last word to you, Ive beat this thing to death. You have your point of view I have mine and I'll leave it at that.

I'll take that last word then: What you have is your opinion. What I have is use of force policy and case law.

Quote Originally Posted by 82Seca750 View Post
    dude....do you have a wife, girlfriend....daughter etc???

there is absolutely no excuse for a 200+ lb man to lay into a 100lb woman like that without handing in his mancard and badge....let alone getting a severe beating by someone his own size - and/or being charged/fired

if a cop did that to my wife regardless of what she did to provoke it.....I'd hate to think what I'd do to him...badge or not
    I already responed to a question like this I would never hit a women nor think its okay, but this is the cops though they will shoot a women if they feel that there reason enough. And if you try to do something to the cop if this was your daughter what do you thinks gonna happen, your daughter will be going to your funeral, good work Dad.

LOL thanx for that Z1K, it made my afternoon!!

And if you try to do something to the cop if this was your daughter what do you thinks gonna happen, your daughter will be going to your funeral, good work Dad.
    no daughter...but my wife is a 100 pounder......and I'd gladly take a bullit in an attempt to lay multiple bats to the skull of that badged bully if he treated her like that....and so should every man with a pulse imo

Quote Originally Posted by 82Seca750 View Post
    no daughter...but my wife is a 100 pounder......and I'd gladly take a bullit in an attempt to lay multiple bats to the skull of that badged bully if he treated her like that....and so should every man with a pulse imo
    Thats the way we think before the incident for sure I would want revenge on anyone who hit my wife, but after you did that you would be like man I wish I could see my wife, I miss her so much, she stopped visiting me after she remarried, even she wouldn't want that right so calm down. And Btw Rob I said last word but I cant be left with someone hinting that I think its ok to hit women.

Thats the way we think before the incident for sure I would want revenge on anyone who hit my wife, but after you did that you would be like man I wish I could see my wife, I miss her so much, she stopped visiting me after she remarried, even she wouldn't want that right so calm down. And Btw Rob I said last word but I cant be left with someone hinting that I think its ok to hit women.
    not comprehending....

dude, you pretty much said you think it's okay to hit women, especially punk *** teenage girls....if you don't want people to think that, then you shouldn't have posted half the stuff you did.
    ~=Big Daddy of the Dope Dragons MC=~

'05 Blue&Silver Hayabusa

Quote Originally Posted by BusaBob View Post
    dude, you pretty much said you think it's okay to hit women, especially punk *** teenage girls....if you don't want people to think that, then you shouldn't have posted half the stuff you did.
    I could care less what you think if you think that, ive stated many times this is a police matter, they dont care if your a man or women. If this was a domestic case and a bedroom instead of a jail cell then I would agree 100% with you. This is a alleged police brutality case in which no one was seriously hurt at all, this is not a race or gender issue, but if you have to stoop to that level to make your point that shows your style of debating.

you say you don't care what I think, and I presume what anyone else thinks, and yet here you are continually defending your position.

I'm not debating you on this. Just pointing out that your statement that you are against violence against women/girls is undermined by your comment that the cop's actions are somehow defensible/understandable. If you can't see or understand that, then you have your head in the sand.

As for the debate about the cop's actions: it is beyond a doubt that his behaviour was beyond excessive. The fact that the victim was a 15 year old girl makes his actions all the worse.

The fact that she sustained no apparent serious injuries does NOT excuse the cop's behaviour, anymore than me clocking you one just because you were being lippy to me.

I could care less what you think if you think that, ive stated many times this is a police matter, they dont care if your a man or women. If this was a domestic case and a bedroom instead of a jail cell then I would agree 100% with you. This is a alleged police brutality case in which no one was seriously hurt at all, this is not a race or gender issue, but if you have to stoop to that level to make your point that shows your style of debating.

'05 Blue&Silver Hayabusa

you say you don't care what I think, and I presume what anyone else thinks, and yet here you are continually defending your position.

I'm not debating you on this. Just pointing out that your statement that you are against violence against women/girls is undermined by your comment that the cop's actions are somehow defensible/understandable. If you can't see or understand that, then you have your head in the sand.

As for the debate about the cop's actions: it is beyond a doubt that his behaviour was beyond excessive. The fact that the victim was a 15 year old girl makes his actions all the worse.

The fact that she sustained no apparent serious injuries does NOT excuse the cop's behaviour, anymore than me clocking you one just because you were being lippy to me.
    Bob I guess I do care about that because I do defend that every time but if thats what you feel than fine I can live with that. All Im saying is that it wouldn't have mattered to me if it was a female cop or a male cop in this incident, I always said that its matter of alleged abuse of a cop, I may have said that the only reason this is a issue is because its a teenage girl. If it was a drunk or a crackhead male we would be watching this on Disorderly conduct on Spike and laughing with all the other ones.

Also I bet people thought it was a slam dunk in the pepper spray incident in that Wendys video when the Girl was working not out stealing cars and kicking shoes at cops and calling names, but guess what that cop never went to jail and even kept his job, so I guess we will wait on that one.

And BTW I was never lippy to you buddy so enough with the crap about that I may have a different opinion then you, but never once called names or any BS like that.
    Last edited by adamcbrrr; 07-01-2009 at 04:22 PM.

And BTW I was never lippy to you buddy so enough with the crap about that I may have a different opinion then you, but never once called names or any BS like that.
    oh no, no no. You misunderstand...i didn't say you were actually being lippy with me. you're posts are quite civil and I appreciate that, even though we are disagreeing.

I was merely speaking (typing) hypothetically, as in if you and I were in that situation, the cop's actions are unjustified, even if there was no serious bodily harm. eg, if you hypothetically mouthed off at me, and I lost my temper hand smacked you, I'd be in the wrong, even though you were not "harmed". Similarly, the cop is in the wrong, even if the girl did not have serious bodily injury.

You are right: the issue is of police violence/abuse of force. But if it wasn't some 15 year old girl in the video, but a 200lb gangbanger id still feel exactly the same way (albeit perhaps somewhat less sympathetically), so long as the gangbanger acted no differently than this girl. But in this case, the abuse is made even worse by the fact that this is a teenage girl and not a 200 lbs gangbanger. And she wasn't out stealing cars. Her and her girlfriend took her girlfriend's car out for a drive without the mother being aware, and the mother thought it was stolen.

Personally, I've "borrowed" my parents car lots of times as a teenager, and if there was a beat down coming, it certainly wasn't going to be from an arresting cop.

'05 Blue&Silver Hayabusa

oh no, no no. You misunderstand...i didn't say you were actually being lippy with me. you're posts are quite civil and I appreciate that, even though we are disagreeing.

Ok no prob but next time there are pleanty of other examples that you could use to prove your point besides an example of you hitting me in the head, I tend to take that the wrong way. Bob I can't keep typing the same thing over and over you have your points and I can see where alot of you guys are coming from but I dont see anything worse than what Ive seen even in real life.