Boston pizza ayce July 9! - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Boston pizza ayce July 9!

Re: Boston pizza ayce July 9!

I'll come to this. I'll meet up with the guys at Scarborough town. Where do you meet up there?

Quote Originally Posted by Streetmeat View Post
    I am interested in showing up but more interested in riding after eating, just wonding if the lakeshore meet has a ride planned?
    I dono but I wouldn't mind a quick ride after some food either.

Haven't gone on a group ride all summer.

Quote Originally Posted by hoodmeister View Post
    I'll come to this. I'll meet up with the guys at Scarborough town. Where do you meet up there?
    In front of Famous Players. You drive past it a bit and there is "bike parking" on the sidewalk, in front of a main entrance

-Jamie M.
    Scarborough group ride 4.0! Every Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at KC!!! Facebook group!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItIsWhatItIs View Post
    In any case what difference does it make where you reduce the amount of teeth in a sprocket, front or rear? The effect will be the same. Most change the front sprocket because it's easier to source that sprocket. It's apparent, sprockets are not your strong suit.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

Dress for the crash, not for the ride...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by toysareforboys View Post
    In front of Famous Players. You drive past it a bit and there is "bike parking" on the sidewalk, in front of a main entrance

-Jamie M.
    What time you gonna meet at Scarborough..???

Quote Originally Posted by juancho View Post
    What time you gonna meet at Scarborough..???
    Should be around 7ish if everything works out... like 7:10 or so.

-Jamie M.
    Scarborough group ride 4.0! Every Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at KC!!! Facebook group!!
    In any case what difference does it make where you reduce the amount of teeth in a sprocket, front or rear? The effect will be the same. Most change the front sprocket because it's easier to source that sprocket. It's apparent, sprockets are not your strong suit.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

Bah..couldnt make it, got stuck with work. Maybe next week..in Scarborough perhaps?

Ahhh came home stuffed ... good to see some faces i havent seen in a while.
    www.thetoyhauler.ca
    Inferno is the new GTAM P.I.M.P.

What a great meet! There were less bikes there then the first time (probably due to the rescheduling). They were much better staffed and kept the pizza and drinks full at all times! I made a pig of myself, definitely worth the $15

And great to see some new faces! Nice to meet you Amazon. You act more mature then most people I know twice your age! Nice to FINALLY meet the infamous Infernobuster too! Nice riding down with you guys (and girl) from Durham, and thanks for stoppin with me at STC to meet up with the other peeps.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GOLDIE!!! She wouldn't tell us how old she is, maybe I can creep it off her facebook page Super sorry for not singing, it's just not my thing

Aisa, beautiful as always, love the red hair. Tell your boyfriend if he's lookin for a ring I recently got one back, but from the sounds of it, you're lookin for somethin a lil bigger

Magic show was great. That last card trick with the X'ed out deck was insane!

Then off to the "Lakeshore" meet after that...

WOW is it HUGE! Tons of bikes, of all shapes and sizes. Some strange vehicles (some three wheeled creation from Malaysia? I soooo wanted to go for a ride in the box!)

And BusaBob, no hard feelings, and thanks for comin over to say HI. I can't believe you recognized me in that crowd . Do I really stand out that much??

Great time everyone. All those dual sport riders from the ADV Rider forums, can't wait to see ya out on the trails! WOOT! R6 FTW!

Just got home now! now THAT is a meet! There were still people showin up at the lakeshore meet as we were leaving! LOL!

Can't wait for the next one, and I'll have to check out the lakeshore meet more often!

-Jamie M.
    Last edited by toysareforboys; 07-10-2009 at 01:12 AM.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

Good as usual, I took a big pack with me, we were late, so we didn't have any seats outside, wanted to say hello, jaime, but I know you were stuffing your face, don't blame you, I did too inside, and good to see ya hoodmiester(MIKE).Then we headed out to our thurs. nite baseball game at 9:30 at lakeshore and parklawn, but we lost.. by the time we got to lakeshore and leslie many left so had a smoke and went home with the guys.
    any wayz, thanks mystifier for the Bp AYCE, see you guys on the next one.
    $DRAGON$
    (((((Founder)))))

www.powerofmotorcycles.com
    Pics,Vids, and all aspects of motorcycling
    in the GTA and beyond.........

Quote Originally Posted by toysareforboys View Post
    What a great meet! There were less bikes there then the first time (probably due to the rescheduling). They were much better staffed and kept the pizza and drinks full at all times! I made a pig of myself, definitely worth the $15

:
    snip
    :

Then off to the "Lakeshore" meet after that...

WOW is it HUGE! Tons of bikes, of all shapes and sizes. Some strange vehicles (some three wheeled creation from Malaysia? I soooo wanted to go for a ride in the box!)

And BusaBob, no hard feelings, and thanks for comin over to say HI. I can't believe you recognized me in that crowd . Do I really stand out that much??

Great time everyone. All those dual sport riders from the ADV Rider forums, can't wait to see ya out on the trails! WOOT! R6 FTW!

Just got home now! now THAT is a meet! There were still people showin up at the lakeshore meet as we were leaving! LOL!

Can't wait for the next one, and I'll have to check out the lakeshore meet more often!

-Jamie M.

Hey, I couldnt get to the Boston Pizza meet, but I remembered the Lakeshore one so popped down there around 9pm - not sure what to expect.. yeah... Lots of bikes .. apparantly that whole parking lot gets filled up - crazy.

Will try to cruise down that way again on a Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi View Post
    not sure what to expect.. yeah... Lots of bikes .. apparantly that whole parking lot gets filled up - crazy.

Will try to cruise down that way again on a Thursday.

Ya bro, everyone is there every thursday. Most group rides show up there. To have a coffee and talk about the days ride. I think it all started with the downtown thread.
    $DRAGON$
    (((((Founder)))))

www.powerofmotorcycles.com
    Pics,Vids, and all aspects of motorcycling
    in the GTA and beyond.........

Thanks for coming out everyone, it was nice to actually sit down and talk with many of you today Glad you liked the magic Jamie, and yeah there were TONS of bikes down at lakeshore n leslie.

As promised, the food was stocked consistently this time, with pop, fresh food and pasta consistently brought in. The last one was the first meet of the season so the staff learned from their mistakes. I'll stay on top of them to make sure they meet the expectations that were met tonight

Keep your eyes open for the next BP in August.

ps. where was the infamous BP mascot- Aisu????

Quote Originally Posted by infernobuster View Post
    Ahhh came home stuffed ... good to see some faces i havent seen in a while.
    Haha, I saw you and I was thinking "I've seen that guy before..." but I couldn't remember when. Now I do - you delivered my bike!

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndderivative View Post
    Haha, I saw you and I was thinking "I've seen that guy before..." but I couldn't remember when. Now I do - you delivered my bike!
    LOL .. you should of come over and said Hi.
    I get people walking up to me all the time saying " hey you delivered my bike!" .. lol.
    I cant remember everyone at this point, its been ALOT of bikes ...
    www.thetoyhauler.ca
    Inferno is the new GTAM P.I.M.P.