WTB Cheap low km bike with free extras

Thread: WTB Cheap low km bike with free extras

WTB Cheap low km bike with free extras

Want late model cheap low km super sport bike with lots of free stuff , a years free insurance and tank topped up once a week , please take the initial hit for me as I still live at home with my mommy and daddy but still want to impress my friends on someone elses dime . I will even let my mommy and daddy take over your payments if you like . They only have 3000 to spend on me .

Re: WTB Cheap low km bike with free extras

I'm out of the country right now, but I have a 08 gsxr 600 that I will sell you for that much. Just send me the money and I will have the bike shipped to you.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AC View Post
    I'm out of the country right now, but I have a 08 gsxr 600 that I will sell you for that much. Just send me the money and I will have the bike shipped to you.
    Can you provide some more details about this gsxr?
    I may be interested.
    thx

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by buster1 View Post
    Want late model cheap low km super sport bike with lots of free stuff , a years free insurance and tank topped up once a week , please take the initial hit for me as I still live at home with my mommy and daddy but still want to impress my friends on someone elses dime . I will even let my mommy and daddy take over your payments if you like . They only have 3000 to spend on me .

You must be from Woodbridge eh? I feel your pain. Usually after your parents buy you a car it gets hard to talk them into buying you a bike too..

1995 F3 - Sold
    Gods dont kill people. People with Gods kill people.
    – David Viaen

FYI , this post was in sarcasm of some of the wanted adds in here .

Hi. I am a blackjack dealer on a crusieship and have no need for my 2008 R6 and can sell to you. Wire me the money and it will arrive for you. You will pay ebay so we are both protected. You will have 10 days to inspect the bike and when you confirm it OK, ebay safeharbor will only then release the money to me. Let me know soon as the bike is currently at a shipping company in Fort Simpson, North West Territories.

Is a dildo on the seat count as an extra? I know a girl who did that to her bicycle as a dare.