WTB big toe - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTB big toe

Re: WTB big toe

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    Stupid as it seems I will continue to wear running shoes, jeans, Tshirts and hoodies....Boots would actually make me crash more IMO, maybe a stunt shoe or something like that but a full boot restricts my foot movement too much for brake control....I guess you can get used to that...

I'll start with doing up my laces, they were too loose!

Oh **** defn do up the laces! Yeah I know the feedback of a shoe is sooo good. Gloves and helmets are my only pre-reqs I like to see...... and shoes that are done up

Your toe is broken P!
    Pm me if you need something painted!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GYNXxx View Post
    Your toe is broken P!
    I thought it was broken for sure yesterday, but my sisters boyfriend just came over and he has broken many toes..He grabbed my foot and squeezed it in different places, to see where the pain is...Then he said move it, and I can move it up and down...So he says theres no way I could move it like I am able too if it was broken....

Ive never broken a bone in my body, so I guess Ive flexable bones... So what usually happens is I dont break bones I over extend my ligaments....Happens to my wrists and fingers all the time...And this is the 2nd time with a big toe....I just hope I dont loose any movement as it heels...

Quote Originally Posted by w33z11 View Post
    the female's on this forum --- "ew feet"
    Oh yeah! Well then Im sure they will love this....

Its twice as big as my other foot, and the swelling is down....The color is comming in thou!

At least the nail was cut......

Quote Originally Posted by hondacbrf3 View Post
    At least the nail was cut......
    You gotta keep the nails trimmed or its game ova!

I think we can cut it off and use it as a ESD rear peg....

glad to see it's not that bad. hold on dude, did you crash your 09 zx-6r? or just a random stunt bike?
    - I ride cuz i love it.

Infamous Boston Pizza Story
    "Gsxr 600 Boston pizza guy"
    http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=32439

Quote Originally Posted by Aisu View Post
    glad to see it's not that bad. hold on dude, did you crash your 09 zx-6r? or just a random stunt bike?
    No the 09 is still virgin material. It was my stunt bike, key word being "was" cause it is no more

Ive never broken a bone in my body, so I guess Ive flexable bones... So what usually happens is I dont break bones I over extend my ligaments....Happens to my wrists and fingers all the time...And this is the 2nd time with a big toe....I just hope I dont loose any movement as it heels...
    Glad you're somewhat ok from your crash. Don't worry about the bike you can make it and break it 1000 times as long as you got your health.
    Your foot pic just reminded me of some nasty soccer injuries, which kept me away from playing for a couple of months. This guy was about to shoot in net, I tried to block the ball he kicked my toes accidentally. Another time playing in the park, I kicked an old tree root that was sticking out intead of the ball, that hurt like hell, but no broken toes.

Same thing with me, I don't break bones either but my ligaments do take a beating and they take forever to heal. In grade 6, I fell off a garage roof hands first into hard ground, suprisingly I broke nothing. But my hands were swollen and bruised for a good month.

No the 09 is still virgin material. It was my stunt bike, key word being "was" cause it is no more
    that's not so bad then I guess.

At least you have 2 more right?
    - I ride cuz i love it.

Infamous Boston Pizza Story
    "Gsxr 600 Boston pizza guy"
    http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=32439

Stupid as it seems I will continue to wear running shoes, jeans, Tshirts and hoodies....Boots would actually make me crash more IMO, maybe a stunt shoe or something like that but a full boot restricts my foot movement too much for brake control....I guess you can get used to that...

I'll start with doing up my laces, they were too loose!
    i knew it,your shoe is always the first thing to fly off your bike

Quote Originally Posted by jessiD View Post
    Give credit where credit is due.. I don't know Johnny from any other stunter but like most stunters they do it for fun, adreneline, and recognition. We go to "stunt events" to watch them and say wow thats amazing, and we watch for our entertainment, but when its all said and done, we don't realize all the pain, suffering and dollars these guys go through... So the next time we go to an event and the P.O.S cops close it down... don't complain to the people who are trying to grow the stunting community... blame it on the **** gov we have.

Much respect to the pioneers of stunting in Ontario... Its not easy.. Keep it up..
    AMEN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GYNXxx View Post
    maybe now you will get some better shoes! hahaha Good luck P
    pfffffffft! be quiet!

JP You better get better soon...OR ELSE!!!! LOL

[

Oh yeah! Well then Im sure they will love this....

Its twice as big as my other foot, and the swelling is down....The color is comming in thou!

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww