Ace Mobile Service: They come to you!

Thread: Ace Mobile Service: They come to you!

Thumbs up Ace Mobile Service: They come to you!

I just wanted to spread the word of a new business in the GTA that can help us busy motorcyclists out a lot.
    Ace Mobile Service will show up at your home or your work with truck and trailer and work on your bike on-site. I think thats really cool for us busy folk who don't have the time to drop off the bike at a shop, get a ride back home, and leave the bike there waiting for parts and service for an indefinite period of time.

I think its also cool for new riders who just bought a bike and need it looked at, safetied, and transported to their homes.

I know Mario very well and he is a licenced technician and is very thorough with what he does. Hes got a sweet brand-new mobile set-up and a Nomar Tire Changer (will not scratch wheels).

On top of that I give him thumbs up for being as environmentally conscious as possible. 2009 Honda Ridgeline, fully aluminum trailer, solar panels for power, and a honda fuel efficient generator for backup power.

Good guy. Check him out at acemobile.ca
    I live vicariously through myself
    VnM Sportgear
    vnmsport.com

Re: Ace Mobile Service: They come to you!

Quote Originally Posted by aliki View Post
    I just wanted to spread the word of a new business in the GTA that can help us busy motorcyclists out a lot.
    Ace Mobile Service will show up at your home or your work with truck and trailer and work on your bike on-site. I think thats really cool for us busy folk who don't have the time to drop off the bike at a shop, get a ride back home, and leave the bike there waiting for parts and service for an indefinite period of time.

I think its also cool for new riders who just bought a bike and need it looked at, safetied, and transported to their homes.

I know Mario very well and he is a licenced technician and is very thorough with what he does. Hes got a sweet brand-new mobile set-up and a Nomar Tire Changer (will not scratch wheels).

On top of that I give him thumbs up for being as environmentally conscious as possible. 2009 Honda Ridgeline, fully aluminum trailer, solar panels for power, and a honda fuel efficient generator for backup power.

Good guy. Check him out at acemobile.ca
    How are the prices?

From what I understand, they are fully licensed and insured? If that's the case, they're a great addition to the community. AFIK, the only fully registered/insured repair business that offered something similar was Ken. While I don't see anyone in my family switching over to someone else, others might be curious about the pricing.
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

Hello there,

Yes I am fully licensed and insured. Please call me for pricing as it depends on the type of work and the location of your bike. My labour rate is very competitive with most GTA shops.

cell: 416 737 1086
    email: mario@acemobile.ca

Thank you for your inquiry,

Mario