new track school for track newbs - Page 3

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: new track school for track newbs

Re: new track school for track newbs

Quote Originally Posted by wmcphee89 View Post
    So they don't offer track educate, safety, entry or exit or anything like that ??
    Arc and fast are schools that RACE and SOAR will accept as proof of knowledge. Where you learn more about ability. I was wondering if this school is also a credit towards say a soar licence like the actual soar school
    Cant speak to RACE but as it stands no for SOAR. This is a trackday school its like apples and oranges. If and when TMP wants to be accredited with us we can talk about that then. However I have to be sure that the school teaches the aspects of a race weekend.
    As I understand it this isnt the scope of the school. i dont think they are focused on racing but more on trackdays.

thanks ken.
    Clears alot of my questions up
    www.89racing.com
    MotoDen/MW-Toronto, Accelerated Technologies, Clarington Cycle, Peterborough PowerSports, Galfer, Hindle

Track entry and exit are part of the class.
    I'm unsure as to what else you are asking

This school is not a credit toward racing.

Just like the flyer reads, if you are going racing go to SOAR, RACE, FAST or ARC.

If you want to see if you might like track this could be your way in.

Donald

Quote Originally Posted by wmcphee89 View Post
    So they don't offer track educate, safety, entry or exit or anything like that ??
    Arc and fast are schools that RACE and SOAR will accept as proof of knowledge. Where you learn more about ability. I was wondering if this school is also a credit towards say a soar licence like the actual soar school
    Powered by Platinum Powersports www.platinum-powersports.com

spots are selling, get off the fence if you are interested
    Powered by Platinum Powersports www.platinum-powersports.com

i want to get in!!! But i cant make it out there. I want to reserve a spot!! ****. Gots no money on credit card
    2007 R6
    Mods

MJSperformance header, BMC street filter, PCIII, Custom Dyno tuned map(108hp), GYTR slip on, 520 conversion (-1 +2 Vortex Sprockets, RK Gold Chain) Ohlins Steering Damper, Puig black racing screen, DDM Tuning HID kit 6000k, frame sliders, Clear Stomp grip, GYTR seat cowl, gold Pazzo racing levers, gold bar ends, Yamaha Graves replica decal kit, Pivot FX license bracket, Fender eliminator, Integrated tail lights, Flush mounts, Silver mirror block off plates, Gold rim tape

Quote Originally Posted by HBHarrison View Post
    i want to get in!!! But i cant make it out there. I want to reserve a spot!! ****. Gots no money on credit card
    Maybe if you didn't put so many fancy mods on your bike, you'd have enough $$.
    *~Maggie~*

The Twisties around Creemore on a '07 SV650S or on the Track on a '03 R6

Quote Originally Posted by HBHarrison View Post

2007 R6
    Mods

MJSperformance header, BMC street filter, PCIII, Custom Dyno tuned map(108hp), GYTR slip on, 520 conversion (-1 +2 Vortex Sprockets, RK Gold Chain) Ohlins Steering Damper, Puig black racing screen, DDM Tuning HID kit 6000k, frame sliders, Clear Stomp grip, GYTR seat cowl, gold Pazzo racing levers, gold bar ends, Yamaha Graves replica decal kit, Pivot FX license bracket, Fender eliminator, Integrated tail lights, Flush mounts, Silver mirror block off plates, Gold rim tape
    I'm thinking all those Snazzy parts might have something to do with that...

Quote Originally Posted by CBRJOHN View Post
    I'm thinking all those Snazzy parts might have something to do with that...

Copy cat!....That's what I said :P You racing this weekend? I think I'm going to ride up and watch you racers
    *~Maggie~*

The Twisties around Creemore on a '07 SV650S or on the Track on a '03 R6

Quote Originally Posted by Yamaha_Gurl View Post
    Copy cat!....That's what I said :P You racing this weekend? I think I'm going to ride up and watch you racers
    Ya, I type slow,, But great minds think alike..

I'll be racing 2 classes this weekend...

It's a good opportunity for those who've never been to the track to come and see all the fun,,,

Then sign up for the new rider track school and try it out themselves.

Hahaha

You guys are soo......sooo........right lol I try'd to say wrong but, u guys are right. i spent alot on my mods with my credit card lol Damn i hate the truth!!! lol Anyone wanna Sponsor my first track day lol i only need like $50 more
    2007 R6
    Mods

Signed up for the 27th. I was surprised when she asked if I wanted to be in beginner, intermediate or advanced. I told her beginner as I have not been on the track before. I'm assuming if the instructors feel you need to be moved up a group they will move you?

Quote Originally Posted by kellen View Post
    Signed up for the 27th. I was surprised when she asked if I wanted to be in beginner, intermediate or advanced. I told her beginner as I have not been on the track before. I'm assuming if the instructors feel you need to be moved up a group they will move you?

You might have signed up for the regular trackday that day. Isn't the school after the track day?
    *~Maggie~*

The flyer link doesn t work,

is there another link?
    "We Lean Low, While You Pose Straight"
    - Mr.Ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by Yamaha_Gurl View Post
    You might have signed up for the regular trackday that day. Isn't the school after the track day?
    Yeah, I even asked after she said that since I was sort of surprised. I said, this is for the instruction for new road course riders, right? She Said it was. I'm just worried now that I should have signed up for intermediate.
    Last edited by kellen; 06-09-2009 at 11:26 AM.

*~Maggie~*

be sure to ask for the track school that starts at 4:30, not the track day that starts at 9

Donald

Quote Originally Posted by kellen View Post
    Yeah, I even asked after she said that since I was sort of surprised. I said, this is for the instruction for new road course riders, right? She Said it was. I'm just worried now that I should have signed up for intermediate.