new track school for track newbs - Page 15

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: new track school for track newbs

Re: new track school for track newbs

Quote Originally Posted by esinedc View Post
    @Kellen are you doing the intro again or a regular track day on the 25th?
    I can promise you...he ant doing th intro again lol Im not bashing that its not worth doing again but..once you've done it....your trained and set to go. No need to do it again. I have done it and it was awesome. Taught me so much an got me ready to do full track days. Im ready...an july 25th sounds like my calling lol
    2007 R6
    Mods

MJSperformance header, BMC street filter, PCIII, Custom Dyno tuned map(108hp), GYTR slip on, 520 conversion (-1 +2 Vortex Sprockets, RK Gold Chain) Ohlins Steering Damper, Puig black racing screen, DDM Tuning HID kit 6000k, frame sliders, Clear Stomp grip, GYTR seat cowl, gold Pazzo racing levers, gold bar ends, Yamaha Graves replica decal kit, Pivot FX license bracket, Fender eliminator, Integrated tail lights, Flush mounts, Silver mirror block off plates, Gold rim tape

anyone going this weekend??
    ~~I rather be riding my bike & thinkin of GOD than sitting in Gurdwara thinkin of my bike!!

03 SV1000s
    02 SV650s
    02 SV650s project - LF: any parts. PM pls. Thnx!
    Sold 2001 Ninja 500r

Quote Originally Posted by gAbRoO View Post
    anyone going this weekend??
    Am going to try to make a track day (hopefully 2) this weekend. If you're thinking of doing the intro, I would STRONGLY suggest, in the famous words of NIKE, "Just Do It."...

I went last weekend. The instructors were incredibly helpful and funny; and with a 3:1 ratio of student to teacher, you're given more than ample feedback for the 2 hours you're on the course.

There is nothing which can accurately describe what it's like taking your bike on the track - not having to worry about speed, other drivers, or bad road conditions is incredible. Look ma, ALL my chicken strips are gone

There is a caveat. Since the class last weekend, I haven't been on my bike once...the thought of riding on the road is too boring and painful to consider; be warned, YOU WILL BECOME ADDICTED.
    Opinions are like motorcycles; we all have one, some are just better than others

Quote Originally Posted by ungrateful_son View Post

There is a caveat. Since the class last weekend, I haven't been on my bike once...the thought of riding on the road is too boring and painful to consider; be warned, YOU WILL BECOME ADDICTED.
    +1. I can't even ride my R6 on the road. I'm back to the good old CBR250 commuting on 60km of slab everyday.
    FS:[99-02 SV650 Parts, R6 Rim] [SV650 Brake Pads] [50MM Headlight Bracket] [SuperCorsa Scrubs 120/180]
    I want these parts gone! make me an offer.

please email me directly, I don't check the forums anymore. Thanks!