Bruno Ferreria killing it in the GTA - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bruno Ferreria killing it in the GTA

Re: Bruno Ferreria killing it in the GTA

ive been asking few of my boys where this spot is but thay dont seem to know where it is. i got to say it kinda sux caus nun of them stunt and thats what i wana get in to. Is there any one that could let me know where this spot is? or let me know of a good spot to meat people that can give me some pointers?
    any one here chill at 403 and dundas tims cause every one ive talkin to there seams thay onley have a bike for the sake of just saying thaty have a bike.

It looks like aliens even came out to watch

Quote Originally Posted by DUPPY View Post
    It looks like aliens even came out to watch
    Black hole sun

useless no one will tell you where this spot is.. thats like a rule no.1....

and you peoples better stop bullying out on jackson.... bombarasklat

OK how many times would you have to toss it away to learn to ride like that? Surely nobody gets that good without a few offs.
    ride - if you want to

So where is this guy from? Brazil or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Metastable View Post
    So where is this guy from? Brazil or something?
    France

So how did he end up at your stunt spot? Who's bike did he have?

Quote Originally Posted by Metastable View Post
    So how did he end up at your stunt spot? Who's bike did he have?
    This guy Felix who stunts out of Montreal, and also runs a stunt school and a website (Stunt.ca)...Flew him down for 2 months this summer, to do shows in Montreal and all over Canada...They are doing mostly monster truck shows...Hes riding one of Felix's bikes, but they had to make some changes to it for him.....

They drove all the way from Montreal because someone that was involved with organizing that show, told them it was going to be a big show with 20+ stunters....Lets just say they werent too happy when the event was shut down after only being there for a few hours, after driving all that way....

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    This guy Felix who stunts out of Montreal, and also runs a stunt school and a website (Stunt.ca)...Flew him down for 2 months this summer, to do shows in Montreal and all over Canada...They are doing mostly monster truck shows...Hes riding one of Felix's bikes, but they had to make some changes to it for him.....

They drove all the way from Montreal because someone that was involved with organizing that show, told them it was going to be a big show with 20+ stunters....Lets just say they werent too happy when the event was shut down after only being there for a few hours, after driving all that way....

Felix (Fiks) is pretty easy going tho. I talked to him about that (the fact that it was shut down..) He didnt seem all that ****** off about it... They were in Barrie regardless for the Monster truck show...and Oakville was on the way home anyways... good peoples!!

Quote Originally Posted by mychevysucks View Post
    useless no one will tell you where this spot is.. thats like a rule no.1....

and you peoples better stop bullying out on jackson.... bombarasklat

Rule number 1 where Toronto?

hahahaha and people wonder why the scene needs some tlc.
    "Bikes are an addiction for which there's no rehab

Quote Originally Posted by MissJuice View Post
    Felix (Fiks) is pretty easy going tho. I talked to him about that (the fact that it was shut down..) He didnt seem all that ****** off about it... They were in Barrie regardless for the Monster truck show...and Oakville was on the way home anyways... good peoples!!
    I never said they was ****** off, I said he " they weren't too happy"......And thats the impression I got when talking to him about it as one stunt rider to another....Cant comment on what you and him talked about....This was before the got a free tire and some other free stuff just for comming out...Im sure that made it better...

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrell View Post
    Rule number 1 where Toronto?

hahahaha and people wonder why the scene needs some tlc.
    The scene needs some tlc? please explain? Im trying to understand this Toronto "scene"

The scene needs some tlc? please explain? Im trying to understand this Toronto "scene"
    The door is closed you are in or out. You want in good luck it seems from what I read around these dem parts yu know.

I never said they was ****** off, I said he " they weren't too happy"......And thats the impression I got when talking to him about it as one stunt rider to another....Cant comment on what you and him talked about....This was before the got a free tire and some other free stuff just for comming out...Im sure that made it better...
    One stunt rider to another...
    That is IT!!!! you are cut-off Mister P! I was just commenting...quit being mean!
    I am not talking to you for like...11 days....pffffft

The door is actually open. Find ur own spot people work hard to find spots. Are you stunted or groupie.. We already have enough groupies. Post up some footage of you riding and pretty sure the door will be open, if you just want to watch the next show is july.

Also my engine light came on after I had my bike "washed" sunday!!!
    faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!
    see! see!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MissJuice View Post
    One stunt rider to another...
    That is IT!!!! you are cut-off Mister P! I was just commenting...quit being mean!
    I am not talking to you for like...11 days....pffffft
    Why are you so confrontational? cut off from what? I have your cleaning products, dont make me use it on my bikes....

Why are you so confrontational? cut off from what? I have your cleaning products, dont make me use it on my bikes....
    I don't think she is seeing the male female equation here.

Man I dunno!!! LOL I have issue I guess...im a VERY defensive!!! I should really work on that :P but until then....LOL
    Seriously dude i am not impressed...I was actually relieved when I got there and saw that it was Dudes cleaning (instead of models) I told him to pay special attention to the bottom cuz it was full of burned rubber from the burn outs...he hehe anyway ..he did a good job until the light came on... Service Dept @ ER said to let it dry and something probably got wet faaaaaaaaaaack
    Please keep the ish and don't let anyone touch it! If they do then they will have to wash my bike for the whole summer kekekeke

He didnt even clean my mirrors either!?