"Do not fear the power"

Thread: "Do not fear the power"

"Do not fear the power"

This guy has to be the biggest jackass I've ever listened to.

Can't watch the video? He spends 3 minutes saying anything less than a 600cc sport bike is a waste of your time and you should not buy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T76bsNsSovs

Re: "Do not fear the power"

"You don't ride on gravel, you don't ride in the rain unless you have to"

OR

You could learn how to ride in those conditions.

Typical guy that's insecure about his manhood.

the guy gets ****** off about people calling his bike a "starter bike" because he thinks it implies that the bike is weak or easy, then he has to make an announcement to make sure everyone knows he thinks riding is "easy".

He guarantees that after 3 or 4 weeks on a 250 you're going to want more power, and claims that he's always going so fast, but you know what, I am willing to bet my car and bikes that there are loads of people on a 250 out there that can ride faster than him.

On a group ride last year, I decided to put aside my 900 and take my 250 out instead, on that group ride, I was easily riding circles around a 600. After I overtook him, I was behind a cbr125, and I could not keep up with him at all. It was that moment that I truly realized, how fast you go is most probably limited by your riding skills, not your bike.

I've been riding 3 years, but I actually don't mind when people think I'm a newb on a 250. If a guy on a 600 rides faster than me, no one thinks anything of it, "oh of course he's faster, he's on a 600". It's when they see that I can keep up or overtake them that makes it all worth it "wow that guy can ride, he was riding circles around a 600, and he's only on a 250!"

A suggestion to the guy in the video, learn to ride, and stop being offended by the term newbie, or starter. Everyone starts somewhere.

His helmet is on the ground next to the road...he made this video to kill time while he waited for someone to come along with some gas.