Pulled over by OPP - Page 6

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Pulled over by OPP

Re: Pulled over by OPP

Quote Originally Posted by macrider View Post
    Shame on you Ross, advising a 17 year old to deal in crack cocaine,
    The immaturity and stupidity I see in some answers on GTAM is mind boggling.
    of coarse I was just sarcastic, not advising to anybody to deal with crack
    hope the kid learned the lesson, if he gets charged $5000 for the "crime" with maximum penalty shall be 5 hours of community service, that system is not fare, that most of the cops out there is brainwashed robots and not sensible humans

what year of CR250 by the way?

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    hope the kid learned the lesson, if he gets charged $5000 for the "crime" with maximum penalty shall be 5 hours of community service, that system is not fare, that most of the cops out there is brainwashed robots and not sensible humans

You were beyond sarcastic.

OP, don't tell him the year. He has no good intentions with that knowledge if you gave it to him.

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post

Hey ,its cool Ross, just need to think a little about what you want to say before you post.
    17 year olds have enough to deal with in life .
    Sarcasm is fine if done right.
    Last edited by macrider; 01-07-2010 at 10:58 PM.

CBR 600RR, FZR 600(gone), Banshee 350(sold), Formula 1 Sidecar (Passenger)

Macrider are you the GTAM net nanny? ROFL If I tell the OP to eat a brick do you think he will?
    Really?
    People have to have common sense. Ross was obviously joking.
    Last edited by T.O. Rider; 01-08-2010 at 01:32 PM.

But some 'jokes' tread a fine line with insults and things like sarcasm frequently are unclear in text.
    Morally Ambiguous (submissions welcome)

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

I too think you need legal help . Yes your age and lack of priors will help your case but you need to be ready for the worst , so get some help b/c the up-front cost will be well worth it .

Quote Originally Posted by nomo View Post
    I too think you need legal help . Yes your age and lack of priors will help your case but you need to be ready for the worst , so get some help b/c the up-front cost will be well worth it .
    its already been settled
    x

I can see both sides of the situation that led to the original charges. The officer will lay multiple charges knowing some will probably be bartered down or dismissed. Its a truth of our legal system.
    The young guy would have had a list of charges as long as his leg if they were really looking to cook him. The day is long past when you'd get stared down, lectured and sent home to tell your dad what you did, and the cop would follow up with your dad at the legion to be sure you told the story.

I feel police could be working on real criminals , doing very bad things, but the police also get pressured by citizens to crack down on bikes/atv's/snowmachines with no ins/plates. Some citizens feel this is important work.

I'm glad for the OP, he has a fine to remind him what he did was wrong but hes not cooked for several yrs.
    Dont do dumb stuff again soon young lad.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RetroGrouch View Post
    I truly believe the provincial court is not in the business of giving the shaft to 17 year olds on dirtbikes that make an honest mistake. First person OP will encounter is the prosecutor and you don't need a paralegal to negotiate the charges.
    Sooooo, then..... when the OP goes to court and gets his *** handed to him are you going to pay all his fines because you truly believed?

Quote Originally Posted by SlowNLow View Post
    Sooooo, then..... when the OP goes to court and gets his *** handed to him are you going to pay all his fines because you truly believed?
    Unnecessary.

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...4&postcount=91
    Morally Ambiguous (submissions welcome)

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde