Dirt bike riding spots for non plated bikes?

Thread: Dirt bike riding spots for non plated bikes?

Dirt bike riding spots for non plated bikes?

Where can you take an unplated dirt bike near Toronto? Gopher dunes??
    BUY MY BIKE!
    2007 Honda CRF 150R Big Wheel Supermoto with dirt wheels, $3600

Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt. - William Shakespare

Re: Dirt bike riding spots for non plated bikes?

Yah pretty much, or eagles nest or moto park. I've got access to a place in orangeville going to be going for the 1st time pretty soon to check it out so i'll keep you dirt bike people posted. Send me a PM or post up a day when you want to go riding and we should be able to arrange something. I really want to get out and ride a lot more dirt this year, so I want to try and get out as much as possible. We should make a list of people who are interested if they are able to drive some days / tow bikes. Hopefully we can get a regular thing going.

pierre and i are going riding on sunday marta, your more then welcome to come with us, hit me up on msn if your interested

Quote Originally Posted by Mikel View Post
    Yah pretty much, or eagles nest or moto park. I've got access to a place in orangeville going to be going for the 1st time pretty soon to check it out so i'll keep you dirt bike people posted. Send me a PM or post up a day when you want to go riding and we should be able to arrange something. I really want to get out and ride a lot more dirt this year, so I want to try and get out as much as possible. We should make a list of people who are interested if they are able to drive some days / tow bikes. Hopefully we can get a regular thing going.
    count me in!
    ** Thanks for being a part of the GTAM Ride for Sight Motorcycle Team! **
    "Is that the way they drive in Tiananmen Square, b!tch?" - Ari Gold, Entourage
    2007 GSXR750, 2005 CRF450X | Proud Member of the 2006-2008 ODSC! | Facebook me!

Where is eagles nest and moto park?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikel View Post

Yeah the place close to orangeville i use to ride all the time was double B i use to love that place it was , just between orangevill and arthur. but because of neighbours its shut down .
    If your gonna do stupid stuff you better be tough

Quote Originally Posted by Ride_Dirt View Post
    Where is eagles nest and moto park?
    eagles nest is a block down from oshweken speedway on the 6 nations reserve south of hamilton