Ride today (Tues., May 26).

Thread: Ride today (Tues., May 26).

Ride today (Tues., May 26).

Sorry for the short notice, but I'll be riding to Alderville for lunch and cheap smokes today. Leaving at about 12:30 from the Bakers Dozen at Taunton and Old Scugog in Hampton. No highway, so newbies are welcome. I'll be there around 12 for coffee before I go. It's about 140km. round trip from there.

Re: Ride today (Tues., May 26).

New departure time...1pm.

I would love some cheap smokes but its windy and I have a family even this evening.

The wind is howling out there.
    G'luck
    Resident Loudmouth

Quote Originally Posted by RockerGuy View Post
    I would love some cheap smokes but its windy and I have a family even this evening.

The wind is howling out there.
    G'luck
    i didnt know you smoked......

Quote Originally Posted by frekeyguy View Post
    i didnt know you smoked......
    I am a social smoker. Only sometimes when I am bored and feel like doing something.

What are u, my GF?

Sorry for jackin the thread but free bump for the dude
    Resident Loudmouth

So cheap smokes and someplace I have never been before...how could I resist....
    Lots of this...

But after a little while we found some of this....

Other than a german sheppard that got away from it's owner at the side of the road and almost got me...no worries on the ride.

Although we did find the fabled road we are all looking for...

But we decided to save it for next time as it wasn't going to be the last.

Finally, the two steeds....

Can't wait for next week....
    "I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird." FZ

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
    — Dr. Seuss

KELOWNA 09 'The big wet one..'

Ya, it was awesome riding with you Steve. Any time!

I pass that girl with the German Sheppard about twice a week, and she can never seem to hang on to it! I just laugh and accelerate, it hasn't got me yet!

Quote Originally Posted by stevie t View Post
    So cheap smokes and someplace I have never been before...how could I resist....
    Lots of this...

At least it wasnt flat and straight

As for the German Shepherd, what a waste of dog. That dog can be well trained and keep a great company.
    Resident Loudmouth

Quote Originally Posted by RockerGuy View Post
    As for the German Shepherd, what a waste of dog. That dog can be well trained and keep a great company.
    The dog seems to just hate motorcycles. I've seen cars pass it, and it doesn't even look. I've seen cyclists ride by it, and nothing. It doesn't even react to my landlords dog as it walks past the driveway, but when I go by on my bike, the dog goes ballistic! I can see the girl from a distance grab the leash with both hands and brace herself, and she usually holds on, but he got away from her today.

Quote Originally Posted by Psilyguy View Post
    The dog seems to just hate motorcycles.....I can see the girl from a distance grab the leash with both hands and brace herself, and she usually holds on, but he got away from her today.
    There were two bikes this time...ol' Cujo tried twice as hard because he knew he had a second shot . Luckily I missed him by 6 inches or so.
    The girl just looked freaked though...I was concerned the dog was going to drag her onto the road and I think she thought the same thing.
    "I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird." FZ

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
    — Dr. Seuss

KELOWNA 09 'The big wet one..'

Quote Originally Posted by Psilyguy View Post
    The dog seems to just hate motorcycles. I've seen cars pass it, and it doesn't even look. I've seen cyclists ride by it, and nothing. It doesn't even react to my landlords dog as it walks past the driveway, but when I go by on my bike, the dog goes ballistic! I can see the girl from a distance grab the leash with both hands and brace herself, and she usually holds on, but he got away from her today.
    Quote Originally Posted by stevie t View Post
    There were two bikes this time...ol' Cujo tried twice as hard because he knew he had a second shot . Luckily I missed him by 6 inches or so.
    The girl just looked freaked though...I was concerned the dog was going to drag her onto the road and I think she thought the same thing.
    I had dogs like those when I were from 10-20 yrs old. I can see it from her perspective. I used to have mines on choke leash and they still used to pull me sometimes. I used to have this big sucker who used to pick fights with other dogs and he really give me a test of strenght. Maybe u should make friends with him, so he dont go all ballastic in the future. Might be safer for u in the future. I dont know if u are a dog person tho.
    Resident Loudmouth