Peterborough Powersports

Thread: Peterborough Powersports

Peterborough Powersports

Bought my 85 zx600 Ninja through them. Rob was excellent. Great customer service. We had a problem with paperwork that wasn't exactly his fault but caused me to drive to peterborough for nothing. So instead he drove to pickering to deliver for me free of charge. All around I was pleased with the service and the way I was treated. Great Guy, Great set of mechanics and great experience.
    Non Sum Qualis Eram.
    .: 85 Kawasaki Ninja zx600 [sold] :.
    .: 91 yamaha fzr600 [current] :.

Re: Peterborough Powersports

Yeah Rob's great Paul is a good guy the mechanics are good. Girl at the front desk, no idea what she's doing and will argue with you if you correct her. After ordering a headlights bulb and tires from them I can say that's the last of my business they will get. Refused to give me a call when my new tires came in. Forcing me to miss work and then gave the excuse "its not our problem they are not here an hour and a half after we told you they would be. Want to leave your bike here for the weekend? Or we can call you on Monday when they are in" Never again. Buy a bike from them sure. Anything after that find another place. It's not worth the aggravation of dealing with her on the phone.

That's unfortunate. Have you spoken to Rob about this? He always seems to work very hard to ensure his customers have a positive experience. I can't imagine he would be happy to know an employee is costing him business.

Agreed that Rob is a really good owner. I've talked to him on several occasions and took my old Yamaha to them knowing good work was going to be done. Dave, and Dave's son ( the mechanics ) are great guys as well, and you shouldn't base your opinion about the shop on the receptionist, if you have a problem, Rob will do everything he can to make it work.

" Run as fast as you can, then jump and slide on the pavement. Now think of traveling at 80 MPH and doing the same. Don't be a squid, wear proper gear. "

Oh yeah, nothing against Rob hes a great guy, the mechanics too. I'm just not going to deal with that kind of service anymore. Way to aggravating, and charged me more then I was quoted. If Rob was there I'd have taken it up with him, but I haven't seen him in there yet this year. Then again I only stopped by 3 times.