A Vicious Cycle

Thread: A Vicious Cycle

A Vicious Cycle

Just thought I should throw up a free plug for these guys.

They are located in New Dundee, ON, but that is only 10 minutes from Kitchener/Waterloo.

If you look at their website, they appear onto dual sport/off road oriented, but they offer most cruiser and sport bike parts and accessories you need.

Good prices too. My quote on a chain and sprocket set was a good 30-40 per cent lower than online or any of the other local shops I've gone to.

A Vicious Cycle
    12 Main St, P.O. Box 338
    New Dundee, Ontario
    N0B 2E0 Canada
    Local 1-519-800-0145
    Phone 1-888-524-7921
    Fax 1-866-945-9257
    http://www.aviciouscycle.ca

Re: A Vicious Cycle

+1

Good people. I have bought in-store and over the phone. Their website is pretty crappy right now but they can get almost anything if you call them.
    05 DRZ400SM
    93 ZX-7
    02 RM125

Quote Originally Posted by Royson View Post
    Just thought I should throw up a free plug for these guys.

They are located in New Dundee, ON, but that is only 10 minutes from Kitchener/Waterloo.

If you look at their website, they appear onto dual sport/off road oriented, but they offer most cruiser and sport bike parts and accessories you need.

Good prices too. My quote on a chain and sprocket set was a good 30-40 per cent lower than online or any of the other local shops I've gone to.

A Vicious Cycle
    12 Main St, P.O. Box 338
    New Dundee, Ontario
    N0B 2E0 Canada
    Local 1-519-800-0145
    Phone 1-888-524-7921
    Fax 1-866-945-9257
    http://www.aviciouscycle.ca
    I just discovered this shop today... they are a Canadian distributor for Twisted Throttle's full line.

Prices are very competitive with U.S. pricing & have many items in stock, if not in stock, they have no problem getting it for you.

The staff was very helpful... in fact, probably the most helpful of any shop I've been to... It was very refreshing to see.
    '09 GSX650F (Fancy Bandit)

Purchased my Givi luggage from them.

Called, got a lot of info. from the owner, including prices (quotes) by way of email.

They ordered the items I wanted, didn't even ask for a deposit. They called when items were in their store. Nice little drive out to their place to p/u merchandise.

Smooth, smooth transactions.

Will do business with them again.

Robert
    Last edited by Watson; 04-09-2010 at 07:13 PM.

Bought a bunch of Twisted Throttle and other products from them this spring. Good store, friendly people, really cute puppy.

Wonder if this company is in any way related to "Vicious Cycle" in Edmonton, Alberta (as they have the best customer service/service/prices around Edmonton)...

I ordered a few parts from them this past couple weeks and got great service again.

I needed a battery a couple weeks back. I needed it fast. Talked to Eric (the owner) on the phone around 3pm. It was in my hands by noon the next day.

I ordered a couple things late Tuesday night online. They were in my mailbox on Thursday.

I try to shop there when I can. Good people and the prices are very competitive.
    05 DRZ400SM
    93 ZX-7
    02 RM125

Quote Originally Posted by R6EXY View Post
    Wonder if this company is in any way related to "Vicious Cycle" in Edmonton, Alberta (as they have the best customer service/service/prices around Edmonton)...
    He did mention a bike show in Calgary... but I don't think they have a shop out there. They used to be located in Goderich but moved to the current location because it's more central.

Seriously, this place is a real gem. It's really nice to see owners of businesses enthusiastic, successful & passionate about what they are doing.
    '09 GSX650F (Fancy Bandit)