dissapointed to be caging it

Thread: dissapointed to be caging it

dissapointed to be caging it

My wife and I started going to all the superbike races in Ontario last year. I always looked forward to it. Jumping on the bike early Saturday morning, riding to the track and spending the night in a hotel and catching the Race on Sunday. This year was going to be even better as my Wife had her own bike, well she totalled her bike at the end pof April and her shoulder still has not healed and we will have to cage it to Calabogie next weekend. I am not as excited to go now. Does it seem wrong to anyone else that I cage it to a motorcycle race? Just doesn't seem the same.
    2008 Yamaha YZF R6
    Hindle Full system with Carbon Fiber can
    Power Commander III

Re: dissapointed to be caging it

Why doesn't she drive and you ride ahead?
    Jeff
    2000 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R

Moderator Moderator lil red bird's Avatar

The rules are different since she is out with an injury. You are allowed to cage it to the race. As for felling bad don't you would be on the bikes but for the injury.
    Mental health who needs it?There is a reason you never see motorcycles infront of a therapists office.

That really sucks man. I hope your wife gets fully recovered soon! New bike too! Insurance won't hurt ya for the 1 claim so don't let that scare ya. I think that 03 GSXR 600 goin for $3k would be a perfect fit, it's pre-rashed

-Jamie M.
    Scarborough group ride 4.0! Every Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at KC!!! Facebook group!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItIsWhatItIs View Post
    In any case what difference does it make where you reduce the amount of teeth in a sprocket, front or rear? The effect will be the same. Most change the front sprocket because it's easier to source that sprocket. It's apparent, sprockets are not your strong suit.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

Dress for the crash, not for the ride...

Quote Originally Posted by ZX-6R.com View Post
    Why doesn't she drive and you ride ahead?
    Yeah I thought of that too. But she can only drive short distance right now. It hurts her too much to turn the wheel. She has to go to physio therapy to nurse her shoulder back.
    2008 Yamaha YZF R6
    Hindle Full system with Carbon Fiber can
    Power Commander III