Wednesday @ Shopsy's - Ride up from Downtown - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wednesday @ Shopsy's - Ride up from Downtown

Re: Wednesday @ Shopsy's - Ride up from Downtown

Quote Originally Posted by nvncbl View Post
    good... so i dont have to be the only one there HA!

take that steveo! u said id be the only one
    +1 I'd like to meet you guys at Yorkmills & Leslie also for the ride up.

Jeremy
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyKell View Post
    He's not the only one with a personality disorder on this website. He just 'acquired' his. Others are born with theirs.

London to TO and inbetween, depends on the day

I'll probably meet you guys at the YM and Leslie location... Unless I end up riding to Shopsy's from sauga. Either way, I'll see you guys there.

so how many people are going so far?

Aiming to be at Tim's for 6:45pm, but depends on how quickly my doc appointment's done...

North York, but really im everywhere all the time

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly View Post
    I'll probably meet you guys at the YM and Leslie location... Unless I end up riding to Shopsy's from sauga. Either way, I'll see you guys there.

dude... if u flying from miss. stop over at york mills. its on the way.

steveo/busabob/twentyseven/serene/fing/gravity/bbk/bobby/R6Elixir/racer/hindustani/heelz/yams/2wheel/rj/svridah/zimzima/djlk88/addicted/elgeneral/kev.sv/richard21/anth1414/sexyzx6r/jfd/car2wlo/roots/mystique/lil' SaKi/duc1/spid

Quote Originally Posted by toybm View Post
    +1 I'd like to meet you guys at Yorkmills & Leslie also for the ride up.

Jeremy

cant wait to see that sexy duc again... Chris might be coming as well.. so u guys can brother up the monsters again
    Last edited by nvncbl; 05-20-2009 at 01:01 PM.

steveo/busabob/twentyseven/serene/fing/gravity/bbk/bobby/R6Elixir/racer/hindustani/heelz/yams/2wheel/rj/svridah/zimzima/djlk88/addicted/elgeneral/kev.sv/richard21/anth1414/sexyzx6r/jfd/car2wlo/roots/mystique/lil' SaKi/duc1/spid

Ill probably be at york mills/leslie with a passenger for 7:30, my woman has been bugging me to take her and the weather is looking great all week.
    ZX6R

good... so i dont have to be the only one there HA!

take that steveo! u said id be the only one
    HAHA...just trying to make you nervous

Sweet, looks like we got a good crew for tonight, looking forward to it ( especially with the weather - FINALLY

Looks like we'll have around 10+ riders...If anyone is running late for either location, my cell is on the first post, call and we can wait a few extra min's if necessary...

I'm gonna sneak outta work early and ride, so I'll prob go to Timmy's a little early for a coffee before the ride if anyone wants to head down a little earlier...around 6:30ish...
    Last edited by SmokinSteveO; 05-20-2009 at 01:48 PM.

Where and when is this Shopsy's meet? I'd love to join in if it's tonight. It looks like some of you are meeting up at YM/Leslie to head up to Markham. I'm at Eglinton and Allen Road so I can meet anywhere or just head straight to the Shopsy's if you can tell me where it is please.

Thanks in advance

P.S. I don't have a Monster...
    ------------------------------
    Alon
    KTM RC8R

Previously enjoyed:
    Yamaha R1
    KTM 640ADV
    Ducati 996S
    Toronto, On.

Quote Originally Posted by alon View Post
    Where and when is this Shopsy's meet? I'd love to join in if it's tonight. It looks like some of you are meeting up at YM/Leslie to head up to Markham. I'm at Eglinton and Allen Road so I can meet anywhere or just head straight to the Shopsy's if you can tell me where it is please.

Thanks in advance

P.S. I don't have a Monster...
    Shopsy's Markham
    7240 Woodbine Avenue
    Markham, ON L3R 1A4
    (Woodbine Avenue North of Steeles) 6:30 - 10:30

Feel free to meet up at either locations at the times posted.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinSteveO View Post
    I think the stunters are weekly...The Shopsy's meet when it was downtown had stunters all the time...
    LOL I must have missed a few then...LOL We only did a stunt show/demo at the down town (Front st) location once!....And then 2 at the Markham location, one last year and the other last week....

As far as I know we are not stunting today either, I was told "not this week, but next week"

Not by choice, but we can only come out when asked to do so.....

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    LOL I must have missed a few then...LOL We only did a stunt show/demo at the down town (Front st) location once!....And then 2 at the Markham location, one last year and the other last week....

As far as I know we are not stunting today either, I was told "not this week, but next week"

Not by choice, but we can only come out when asked to do so.....
    Oh yea ? I was given bad info then...was told that stunters were at the DT one lots, I actually never went to the one DT LOL...but its to bad your not out this week, it was increadible last week !!!

Oh yea ? I was given bad info then...was told that stunters were at the DT one lots, I actually never went to the one DT LOL...but its to bad your not out this week, it was increadible last week !!!
    I wish it was more then just the one time, you dont get a chance to stunt just off a busy town town street like that very often....

HAHA...just trying to make you nervous

Sweet, looks like we got a good crew for tonight, looking forward to it ( especially with the weather - FINALLY

Looks like we'll have around 10+ riders...If anyone is running late for either location, my cell is on the first post, call and we can wait a few extra min's if necessary...

I'm gonna sneak outta work early and ride, so I'll prob go to Timmy's a little early for a coffee before the ride if anyone wants to head down a little earlier...around 6:30ish...

guy dont tempt me... i have to hit the gym today... freakin eatin all that souvlaki sh|t at like 10 at night will make me fat... coffee would be nice on a patio or something tho.... dammit

wait... u r talking about the DT timmys... never mind then, gym it is

guy dont tempt me... i have to hit the gym today... freakin eatin all that souvlaki sh|t at like 10 at night will make me fat... coffee would be nice on a patio or something tho.... dammit

wait... u r talking about the DT timmys... never mind then, gym it is
    HAHA...dude, up at 6 am for a run, the last thing your should worry about is Souvlaki LOL

Yea, DT timmy's at 6:30ish for a coffee before the meet, just to damn nice to be indoors

This is gonna be Fun!!!

I want to see full of bikers today on that street!

I hope every single riders come out today.

see you all there!!!
    member of TR J.K

HAHA...dude, up at 6 am for a run, the last thing your should worry about is Souvlaki LOL

Yea, DT timmy's at 6:30ish for a coffee before the meet, just to damn nice to be indoors

steveo just fyi... if its a bike fest up at shopsy im gonna bounce for a ride... come along if u like eh.. applies to whoever else. we'll find another joint for some eats.

i love bikes and bikers... just not up for a tsunami of it

steveo just fyi... if its a bike fest up at shopsy im gonna bounce for a ride... come along if u like eh.. applies to whoever else. we'll find another joint for some eats.

i love bikes and bikers... just not up for a tsunami of it
    Yea man, I'm not averse to getting in some more riding, especially on a day like today Lets check out the scene once there, and play it by ear...

Yea man, I'm not averse to getting in some more riding, especially on a day like today Lets check out the scene once there, and play it by ear...
    If there isn't any stunt show, I'd also rather go for a ride on an amazing day like this.
    ZX6R

i dun even wanna seeno stunts but lets see how it pans out

not there arent any.. just clarifying
    Last edited by nvncbl; 05-20-2009 at 04:35 PM.