anyone interested in trading a bike for my mustang?

Thread: anyone interested in trading a bike for my mustang?

anyone interested in trading a bike for my mustang?

my buddy jordan told me about this place so i figured id post this up here and see if theres any interest.

ive got an 88 mustang, lx coupe. i bought it less than 2 years ago, put about 1500 km on it, had it certified in that time and will also re certify if need be. i bought the car after the motor died in my last car and as a mistake i parted that car and then slowly the car bug bit me and i got into this thing. as much as i love the car it just doesnt hold the same sentimental value with me as my last car did and i think im ready to move on.

the car was completely factory stock when i bought it. down to the stock timing and paper air filter, nothing had ever been done to this car. its never been drag raced and has had a very easy indoor life. the car has however been driven. the odometer reads 220k but the car runs and drives exceptionally. it sat in storage for 5 months and fired up first turn of the key. since owning the car ive changed the rear brakes, shoes and drums, swapped the rear end out for an 8.8 with a set of 4.10 gears and moser axles. changed the steering shaft to a flaming river unit eliminating the rag joint all together and giving the car much mroe response in steering. also ive installed boxed and adjustable upper and lower control arms in the rear. it lets you set the pinion angle for drag racing road racing or a neutral setting which is where i have it set. ive removed the stock air silencer, bumped the timing, and swapped out the shifter for a pro form short throw unit. the car has been repainted but the paint job isnt great. id give it a 6 out of 10, but nothing a good buffing couldnt fix. aside from that the car is in fantastic condition. it does however have one small spot of rust where water was able to sit under the moulding by the rear wheel. this is only surface rust and is getting fixed over the next couple weeks. another thing thats recently happened is the car has developed a slow leak in a power steering line. aside from that the car is mechanically and pysically sound. the floors look brand new and are probably some of the cleanest around. in face this car is probably one the cleaner mustangs around.

what im after is a mid 90's or newer bike, i dont want to get into a super sport as i really dont have the urge to die yet and dont want to get eaten by insurance, i would however like a sport bike, 600 cc range. straight trade or perhaps trade and cash from either end.

the car can be sold as it sits or with a large selection of parts i have waiting to go in. things such as a set of roh wheels with good rubber, mass air conversion, 75 mm mass air meter, racing seats, electric fan, bbk cold air intake, 40 series flowmaster mufflers and im sure theres more stuff that im forgetting.

bottom line is the car in its condition and lack of modification is worth more than im asking, but id like to unload it before i start modifying it more. so im asking 4600 for the car the way it sits, or 4900 with both sets of rims. ill sell the car or trade with someone on here if we can come to an agreement and both of us like what the other has to offer. forgot to mention the car has brand new headlights and tail lights

the car is lcoated in thorold aswell
    best bet to reach me, pm on here, email, turbocav@hotmail.com
    or cell, 905 658 5884
    on to the pictures.

shot of the floors, the entire underside of the car looks like this and the gas tank looks brand new

and these are the rims that come withthe car, the only thing missing are the center caps

thanks for looking

Re: anyone interested in trading a bike for my mustang?

another bump, ill also toss in a car cover with the car.

id prefer a 600ish cc bike that wont be hard on insurance, but will consider anything

figured id bump this up. im open to offers on this.

bump

for a short time only take the car and all its accompanying crap for $5000.

2 sets of wheels
    2 space savers with rubber
    sub frame connectors
    4 point cage
    mass air conversion
    75 mm mass air meter
    black racing seats
    bbk cai
    electric fan
    40 series flowmasters
    ford racing b springs
    and whatever else i can dig up for it as im sure theres more.

Also willing to trade for a boat

Car is gone thanks guys