Vaughan Ninja 250/CBR 125 Weekly Meets

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vaughan Ninja 250/CBR 125 Weekly Meets

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Vaughan Ninja 250/CBR 125 Weekly Meets

New year, new thread. Last year I was able to join up for a couple of these and they made out to some great rides. Hopefully we'll see an even better turnout this year.

As per '08, the meets will be for Saturdays or Sundays at Vaughan Mills Mall outside the Bass Pro shop (weather permitting). Meeting at 10:00am - Departing at 10:30am.

Routes TBD each week but can include forks, hockley, twyn rivers, or simply be exploratory (aka getting lost ). Rides will be at an easy pace, twisties at your own pace, and can be tailored to be M1-friendly but please don't come out to this, or any ride, unless you are confident in your own abilities and know the fundamental group riding principles.

Start date for this meet will be May 24. Unfortunately this weekend looks like a wash and unless someone wants to organize something for the long weekend, I'll be out of town.

Post away...

EDIT: First meet is scheduled for June 13th - 10am departing at 10:30am (see page 5)

Second meet June 27 - meet at Hurontario/Mayfield Timmies 10:00 AM to do a Niagara run.
    Last edited by Nemy; 06-23-2009 at 11:02 PM.

Re: Vaughan Ninja 250/CBR 125 Sunday Meets

sounds good i should be able to make it

i will be there.!
    2008 250R SOLD!!!!!
    2009 ZX-6R Current Bike.

~ Jeff ~

CHEERS !!!

I work every Sunday so I will have to sit this one out. But I will wave as you pass my store
    Life is too short for traffic

count me in!

Quote Originally Posted by tckts View Post
    I work every Sunday so I will have to sit this one out. But I will wave as you pass my store
    lol where's your store? and what can we get for discounts?!

will try to be there the weekends that im in TO.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemy View Post
    lol where's your store? and what can we get for discounts?!

winners homesense....I get so jealous when I hear you guys in the mornings!
    Life is too short for traffic

Quote Originally Posted by Nemy View Post
    New year, new thread. Last year I was able to join up for a couple of these and they made out to some great rides. Hopefully we'll see an even better turnout this year.

As per '08, the meets will be for Sundays at Vaughan Mills Mall outside the Bass Pro shop (weather permitting). Meeting at 10:00am - Departing at 10:30am.

Routes TBD each week but can include forks, hockley, twyn rivers, or simply be exploratory (aka getting lost ). Rides will be at an easy pace, twisties at your own pace, and can be tailored to be M1-friendly but please don't come out to this, or any ride, unless you are confident in your own abilities and know the fundamental group riding principles.

Start date for this meet will be May 24. Unfortunately this weekend looks like a wash and unless someone wants to organize something for the long weekend, I'll be out of town.

Post away...

lets get it going.

that sounds pretty good, how long does the runs last?? i only ask because i work sundays at 4pm. but i do wanna find people to ride with once and a while

Depends on where people wanna go but I would say most of the time you can make it back for 4. The only time you'd definitely have to call in "sick" would be if we drove all the way up to Algonquin

Can I come? I don't have a bike that does not go fast in a straight line tho.

Maybe I'll just come for the BassPro part hah. God I love that store.

lol we had a gsxr 600, 750 and a busa last time I went on this... Esp for the first meet, though, I don't think it would be the best idea - with people possibly on their first group ride and/or newer to the sport.

BLEH! I forgot I just accepted a temp work position starting on the 24th running for 2 weeks... So I won't be able to make the first two weeks Sorry guys, can someone else make some plans for the meets then (i.e. route, leads/sweeps)?

are you all going to the spring bling cruise this sunday? if so there is a maple/vaughan meet for that ride on sunday morning.
    2008 250R SOLD!!!!!
    2009 ZX-6R Current Bike.

~ Jeff ~

CHEERS !!!

Who's in for tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian P View Post
    Who's in for tomorrow?
    im putting on my gear right now, ill be there around 10:30

Hah ... I passed by around 10:15, did a couple of laps, filled up with gas, did another lap of the store, saw nobody, and went for a nice 250 km ride. Found a few other riders I knew by chance. Found an interesting, twisty, newly paved road that I doubt anyone knows about (yet). Did anyone else show up?

Re: Vaughan Ninja 250/CBR 125 Weekly Meets

Quote Originally Posted by nemy View Post
    new year, new thread. Last year i was able to join up for a couple of these and they made out to some great rides. Hopefully we'll see an even better turnout this year.

As per '08, the meets will be for saturdays or sundays at vaughan mills mall outside the bass pro shop (weather permitting). Meeting at 10:00am - departing at 10:30am.

Routes tbd each week but can include forks, hockley, twyn rivers, or simply be exploratory (aka getting lost ). Rides will be at an easy pace, twisties at your own pace, and can be tailored to be m1-friendly but please don't come out to this, or any ride, unless you are confident in your own abilities and know the fundamental group riding principles.

Start date for this meet will be may 24. Unfortunately this weekend looks like a wash and unless someone wants to organize something for the long weekend, i'll be out of town.

Post away...

Edit: First meet is scheduled for june 13th - 10am departing at 10:30am (see page 5)

second meet june 27 - meet at hurontario/mayfield timmies 10:00 am to do a niagara run.
    i am there!!
    - Kawi 250r 2010 Sp ed.

Exclamation Re: Vaughan Ninja 250/CBR 125 Weekly Meets

LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN AGAIN!

ANYONE DOWN FOR MEET AT ABOVE LOCATION?! ^^ WE CAN JUST HIT THE ROAD AND THEN FIND SOMEWHERE TO EAT!?

JUNE 13th 2010!

BASS PRO MILLS / VAUGHN MILLS !

AT 12:00 noonish?

LETS HERE SOME FEED BACK!
    - Kawi 250r 2010 Sp ed.