TMP - Victoria Day Weekend Track Days - Page 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TMP - Victoria Day Weekend Track Days

Re: TMP - Victoria Day Weekend Track Days

those houses where there LONG before the racetrack was there.

Quote Originally Posted by [evo] View Post
    just tried callin - no answer. Cant book online my credit card is FUBAR for a few days.
    Send Vanessa an email: vanessa@tmpracing.ca she works there literally 24hrs a day, I wonder of she ever leaves the grounds?
    SOAR Novice #113

Quote Originally Posted by reciprocity View Post
    those houses where there LONG before the racetrack was there.
    Before the airport?
    SOAR Novice #113

many of them were.

rural airfield noise is significantly different in terms of volume and duration than a road course is.

I'll be leaving the Brampton area early sun and monday mourning with room for a bike on the trailer if anybody wants to tag along.

It does. I'll tear the can apart tonight and throw something in there, ha! I still have the old stuff around, its just burnt to a crisp.

Hey I'm in milton - that would make my first day much easier if you're ok with that. I'll pay gas!

The Twisties around Creemore on a '07 SV650S or on the Track on a '03 R6

Donald, you going to have your tire machine there ? .. I want to try out some different types of tires..

Quote Originally Posted by [evo] View Post
    Hey I'm in milton - that would make my first day much easier if you're ok with that. I'll pay gas!
    Sounds good. Sent you PM

Is there still lots of room for mondays intermediate group? May attend with 2 friends?
    "We Lean Low, While You Pose Straight"
    - Mr.Ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by buttahz View Post
    Is there still lots of room for mondays intermediate group? May attend with 2 friends?
    Register before the end of business day today that way you save quite a bit by not paying at the gate.
    SOAR Novice #113

Quote Originally Posted by CBRJOHN View Post
    Donald, you going to have your tire machine there ? .. I want to try out some different types of tires..
    Everytime I've been he's had it with him...
    I just called RC the bike is not ready yet! Yikes! Hopefully they will find the issue by the end of the day.
    SOAR Novice #113

The Twisties around Creemore on a '07 SV650S or on the Track on a '03 R6

I just booked online for Sunday in Hotshoe ,, Dave,, You get your bike yet ?

I'm off to read "what should I be aware of for my first track day' thread again

see you monday.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
    Register before the end of business day today that way you save quite a bit by not paying at the gate.
    I just registered online for Monday at around 6pm tonight. I hope I'm not going to catch any snags from that? (regular business hours???)hmmm.

What's the deal on getting guests into TMP as well? My Girlfriend will be coming with me (I'll be bagged for the ride home, always best to bring a driver )

Quote Originally Posted by matt365 View Post
    I just registered online for Monday at around 6pm tonight. I hope I'm not going to catch any snags from that? (regular business hours???)hmmm.

What's the deal on getting guests into TMP as well? My Girlfriend will be coming with me (I'll be bagged for the ride home, always best to bring a driver )
    If she comes with you in the same vehicle than you should be good, if it's a separate vehicle let Vanessa know ahead of time to add the person to the guest list. I think it's a max of two crew members per rider.
    SOAR Novice #113

If she comes with you in the same vehicle than you should be good, if it's a separate vehicle let Vanessa know ahead of time to add the person to the guest list. I think it's a max of two crew members per rider.
    Alright. Thanks Dave. We're good then, she's my pit crew

Just hope my credit card payment will process before Monday. I've done Mosport 5 or 6 times, but never ridden TMP. I'm expecting a technical track, and not anywhere close to as high speed as Mosport.

Quote Originally Posted by CBRJOHN View Post
    I just booked online for Sunday in Hotshoe ,, Dave,, You get your bike yet ?
    I just got back from Riders Choice, Ryan hasn't figured out what's wrong and no codes are being thrown but it's not running right and once the temp gets to a certain level it start to jump up and back down in leaps. He's got a few parts coming in the morning so i'm gonna go back there for in around noon, hopefully he's got it all figured out. It's definitely something really intermittent, hopefully I can pick it up and make my way over to Cayuga before the sun sets, depending on if he can get it fixed and what time that happens I may only if lucky make it for Sunday.

Wish me luck!
    SOAR Novice #113

Top speed you'll hit at TMP is about 210 - 230 max.

Quote Originally Posted by matt365 View Post
    Alright. Thanks Dave. We're good then, she's my pit crew

Just hope my credit card payment will process before Monday. I've done Mosport 5 or 6 times, but never ridden TMP. I'm expecting a technical track, and not anywhere close to as high speed as Mosport.
    SOAR Novice #113

I just got back from Riders Choice, Ryan hasn't figured out what's wrong and no codes are being thrown but it's not running right and once the temp gets to a certain level it start to jump up and back down in leaps. He's got a few parts coming in the morning so i'm gonna go back there for in around noon, hopefully he's got it all figured out. It's definitely something really intermittent, hopefully I can pick it up and make my way over to Cayuga before the sun sets, depending on if he can get it fixed and what time that happens I may only if lucky make it for Sunday.

Wish me luck!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqyc37aOqT0