TMP - Victoria Day Weekend Track Days - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: TMP - Victoria Day Weekend Track Days

Re: TMP - Victoria Day Weekend Track Days

Lol, sun burns suck, let me guess, on the back of the neck between the helmet and leathers.
    Charly "Magician" Vu

S.O.A.R.
    R.A.C.E.

www.charlyvu.com

Twitter account at : http://twitter.com/CharlyVuRacing
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/CharlyVuRacer

david@charlyvu.com

yep, thats right.

and my whole face. thats burnt too. Oops on the sunscreen.

always have it there

Donald

Quote Originally Posted by CBRJOHN View Post
    Donald, you going to have your tire machine there ? .. I want to try out some different types of tires..
    Powered by Platinum Powersports www.platinum-powersports.com

no problem running a 250 ninja
    I've even seen a CBR 125 out there

Quote Originally Posted by unowned View Post
    i really wanna sign up for monday, but seeing as it is already saturday night, i don't have the appropriate CE gear. I ride a 250 ninja, cant find on the site what requirements they have in terms of bike specifics (i did locate what i need to do to my bike however), and am afraid my little bike will not be allowed to join in. anyone got any ideas as to where i can suit up before then and if i'm eligible? (i would be looking towards riding with the beginners)
    Powered by Platinum Powersports www.platinum-powersports.com

Quote Originally Posted by dvu3 View Post
    It was nice yesterday, still a little on the cold side though.

Would anybody else have more pictures from May 17? I had two buddies who did their first trackday, I am sure they would love to see some action shots of themselves.

Cheers,

P.S. I think my bike is cursed, everytime it goes out, it end up on the ground
    A few more pics, nothing like John's and the mrs.
    http://s574.photobucket.com/albums/s...days/?newest=1

There's some of Speeden Eden in there too

Thumbs up Re: TMP - Victoria Day Weekend Track Days

Man give a big thank you and hug to your wife, those pics are great! It was awesome fun chasing you and being the rabbit, better get out and practice John I cut another 1 1/2 sec off my lap times today. (Have a fellow rider time me with a stop watch - 1:22's - I know I still suck!)

To the TMP crew, great job once again... Like always, plenty of track time, good people and most importantly safe. Donald thanks for adjusting my suspension the rear is now mint, the front is better but I definitely need stiffer springs... Anyways I was bad mouthing the BT016's before, well turns out the tires are great it was simply my suspension setup was crap. I ran them real hard all day long and hardly even had the rear slipping. Toastman you win! thx

I'm gonna be in pain for days now, that sun was brutally strong.

Quote Originally Posted by CBRJOHN View Post
    Here's a bunch of Pics from Saturday

http://picasaweb.google.ca/pixelpixi...ackDayMay17th#

You can download them in 1600dpi Rez

Great Weather, Great Day !!!!!!
    SOAR Novice #113

Today was a crappy day for me. I bit it early in the second session (cold race slicks= BAD...)

Busted my rearsets on both sides when the bike flipped at the end of turn 1...

Bodywork is pretty rashed up too.

about 4 seconds to destroy a winters worth of work...

[QUOTE=matt365;905133]Today was a crappy day for me. I bit it early in the second session (cold race slicks= BAD...)

Busted my rearsets on both sides when the bike flipped at the end of turn 1...

Bodywork is pretty rashed up too.

about 4 seconds to destroy a winters worth of work...

Time to invest in some tire warmers and generator

Quote Originally Posted by graffitigurl View Post
    There's some of Speeden Eden in there too
    Great graffitigurl! The boy likes to see pics to discuss his form- unfortunately I'm lousy at taking pictures- and usually too busy just keeping an eye on him. Next time we're out, he'll thank you himself.
    Tonto

Had a great time sun & mon.
    Met some cool people.
    I've got alot of work to do on my riding skills.

thanks for the ride! I'll definately be back, I need to get that SV movin'!

Trucks going in for a hitch today, trailer search starts tonight!

Can't wait to start really learning, I made up a lot of time over the course of the day but that was less learning and more becoming comfortable at diving into the corners

Da Bridge 06 636, 05 R6, 03 R6, FZR600, CR500R and .....

Monday was good even though I C&B in 2nd session.
    Finished the day on the street ride.
    Never scrubbed in a new rear so fast or hard.
    DEFINETLY goin back to the track.

Thinkin about it takes all the fun out of it !

OMG how did this thread get to 8 pages. I checked it last Friday LOL

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
    Send Vanessa an email: vanessa@tmpracing.ca she works there literally 24hrs a day, I wonder of she ever leaves the grounds?
    Sad but true.

Glad to hear you like the setup

If you want your bike setup just grab my attention and I'll fix you up

Donald

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
    Man give a big thank you and hug to your wife, those pics are great! It was awesome fun chasing you and being the rabbit, better get out and practice John I cut another 1 1/2 sec off my lap times today. (Have a fellow rider time me with a stop watch - 1:22's - I know I still suck!)

To the TMP crew, great job once again... Like always, plenty of track time, good people and most importantly safe. Donald thanks for adjusting my suspension the rear is now mint, the front is better but I definitely need stiffer springs... Anyways I was bad mouthing the BT016's before, well turns out the tires are great it was simply my suspension setup was crap. I ran them real hard all day long and hardly even had the rear slipping. Toastman you win! thx

I'm gonna be in pain for days now, that sun was brutally strong.