Burr Oak & Kennedy - May 6th - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Burr Oak & Kennedy - May 6th

Re: Burr Oak & Kennedy - May 6th

RIP....This hits close to home........condolences to the family

i just saw the flowers markin the spot where the accident happened, i will, and if any riders live in the area lets drop off a flower for a fallen brother....RIP

tgwest

Steve was my brother. He was 43 years old. He leaves behind 5 children and a large grieving family. He was a great guy, and my best friend. The kind of guy who would do anything for you. Please don't let his death be in vain .. Drive safely out there!!!! Being a firefighter, I have tried to save way too many of you great guys at the side of the road. You really need to keep your eyes open for any other vehicles that may pull out in front of you. Thank you all for your kind words and condolences.

Quote Originally Posted by tgwest View Post
    Steve was my brother. He was 43 years old. He leaves behind 5 children and a large grieving family. He was a great guy, and my best friend. The kind of guy who would do anything for you. Please don't let his death be in vain .. Drive safely out there!!!! Being a firefighter, I have tried to save way too many of you great guys at the side of the road. You really need to keep your eyes open for any other vehicles that may pull out in front of you. Thank you all for your kind words and condolences.
    I'm sorry for your loss. My condolences.

Quote Originally Posted by tgwest View Post
    sorry for your loss.
    thanks for the very real reminder.

Jwest

Steve was my Uncle, and a great one at that.
    So many things are unknown about that sad Wednesday morning. Steve was a mentor and a teacher to me. One of the best riders I have ever met. I had the privilege of riding with him on occasion. He will be missed beyond words.

If I could offer a word of advice to all the other riders out there, "the more power you have, the more care is required; the more risks you take, the less chances you have. Keep your senses alert, 100% while riding".

Steve was a giant, in every way, a heart of gold. He was loved by all, and will be sorely missed.

Thank you all again for your condolences.

Very sad to hear. Rest In Peace fellow rider.

condolences to your lost family member, thoughts go out to his kids, and those left behind

RIP

Sound like a great guy. My deepest condolences to family and friends.
    Premium dude......PREEEMMIIIUMMMMM!!!!

way too many of these so far this year... ride safe boys n girls... RIP