Cycle World Superstore -> Great Customer service!

Thread: Cycle World Superstore -> Great Customer service!

Smile Cycle World Superstore -> Great Customer service!

I bought an AGV Stealth helmet from a fellow forum user here and broke the top air fairing/channel. Went to CWS and Keith took care of me and called Steen Hansens on my behalf. Needless to say I'm thankful for Keith at CWS and sure an glad I previously bought my jacket and gloves there. Will definitely return!
    Now let's see what Steen Hansens will do for this hard luck rider.

In case you are wondering, I have the send in pics and model, etc to Steen Hansen and they will try and find me a replacement fairing/channel. That's what is requested of me so that's what I will do.

Re: Cycle World Superstore -> Great Customer service!

Keith is one of the only real reasons to go to that store. Super friendly guy.

Smile Re: Cycle World Superstore -> Great Customer service!

Keith...several other staffers there...selection...price...all the eye candy (bikes) in the back - there's lots of reasons to go

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Flashmonkey View Post
    Keith is one of the only real reasons to go to that store. Super friendly guy.
    Don't you have nothing better to do? Mr I'm busy at work?

Hey you were the guy at closing time with the nice black AGV?

I was there picking up some Pazzo levers. I mentioned to James that I wanted shorty levers and he told me Keith was thinking about putting in a Pazzo order.
    So I got in on that, and decided on black/black levers since fancy colour combinations would cost more.
    Later Keith called me and told me that I could get black levers with red adjusters for the same price so I changed my order.

Also while I was paying the bill, some guy came in with his kid and wanted to look at bikes. This was already 5-10 mins after closing time. Keith told him they were gonna close, but the customer said he had come all the way from Uxbridge, so Keith let him stick around to check out the bikes.

+1 for Cycleworld Superstore.

ive heard of this store, but never seen it. ill definitely take some time to head down there this weekend. do they have a large selection of riding gear? their website is still under construction

Talking Re: Cycle World Superstore -> Great Customer service!

Quote Originally Posted by Tozim View Post
    Hey you were the guy at closing time with the nice black AGV?

I was there picking up some Pazzo levers. I mentioned to James that I wanted shorty levers and he told me Keith was thinking about putting in a Pazzo order.
    So I got in on that, and decided on black/black levers since fancy colour combinations would cost more.
    Later Keith called me and told me that I could get black levers with red adjusters for the same price so I changed my order.

Also while I was paying the bill, some guy came in with his kid and wanted to look at bikes. This was already 5-10 mins after closing time. Keith told him they were gonna close, but the customer said he had come all the way from Uxbridge, so Keith let him stick around to check out the bikes.

+1 for Cycleworld Superstore.

Yup that was me.....

Quote Originally Posted by MrKoiDragon View Post
    ive heard of this store, but never seen it. ill definitely take some time to head down there this weekend. do they have a large selection of riding gear? their website is still under construction
    I would say they have a good selection.