accident report time

Thread: accident report time

accident report time

a caged pulled a left turn infront of me this morning on the 929rr and I clipped here frontend....just wondering how long do I have to go to a reporting center? and do I just need here license plate #?

Resurrection

Re: accident report time

Quote Originally Posted by GP_RZ View Post
    a caged pulled a left turn infront of me this morning on the 929rr and I clipped here frontend....just wondering how long do I have to go to a reporting center? and do I just need here license plate #?
    Depends on the accident. If there's no injury, or the damage is less then I believe $1000 then it's not required to report it.
    You should have got all her info.

Yeah I do, I just called her and got here info. I thought I have to report this weather I make a claim or not most of the damage is on my bike.

24 hours. Once I got sideswiped while cagin' it and the lady tried to convince me that I had like a month to report it. Fortunately I looked it up on time and went straight to the ctr.
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

yup I went to reporting center and the lady was there anyways off to the doctor tomorrow to get checked out! thanks guys!

Resurrection

Quote Originally Posted by GP_RZ View Post
    Yeah I do, I just called her and got here info. I thought I have to report this weather I make a claim or not most of the damage is on my bike.
    Accidents below a certain value in damage don't have to be reported, unless there's an injury.

I believe that if the damage is over $1000 you need to call the police at the scene. If it is less you can go to the reporting centre.

Quote Originally Posted by tofast4u View Post
    I believe that if the damage is over $1000 you need to call the police at the scene. If it is less you can go to the reporting centre.
    That's if damage to ALL VEHICLES exceeds $1000.00.

You can do $1K damage to a sportbike in a 0Kmh parking lot drop.
    Morally Ambiguous (submissions welcome)

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

yup, the only damage to this lady's car was here plate and cover......and she want to go through insurance??? my bikes top paring is cracked and birdcage a bit tweaked, but its nothing I cant fix.....I am just going to re paint the complete front fairing....boy did I have some colorful word I said to this lady! oh well buike still tracks straight an rides freat as it brought me home through the heavy rain yesterday! watch out boys and girls!!!!!

Wow, stellar pictures, crime scene and all!

Glad you are OK. Sucks about the bike.

-Jamie M.
    Scarborough group ride 4.0! Every Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at KC!!! Facebook group!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItIsWhatItIs View Post
    In any case what difference does it make where you reduce the amount of teeth in a sprocket, front or rear? The effect will be the same. Most change the front sprocket because it's easier to source that sprocket. It's apparent, sprockets are not your strong suit.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

Dress for the crash, not for the ride...

she made a left turn from a non traffic light intersection? You must have been going at the normal speed. It could have been a lot worst if the driver slammed on her gas. Glad there was no major damage and injury.

Sounds like this lady's got lots of money and not worried about her insurance premium rising. Why paint it when you've got the option to get a new fairing and any other pieces that may have been damaged.