Is this the guy that left the do do mark at the spot????? - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is this the guy that left the do do mark at the spot?????

Re: Is this the guy that left the do do mark at the spot?????

huhu i got somthing today huhuhuhuhu..

c ya all next week.. huhuhuhuhuhuhu... taking over the world... hehehehehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    Ive thought about putting 2 fans cause my Kawi likes to run hot, but then I think about all the times I forget to turn off my fan and how quick just the stock one kills my battery...I hear the newer R6 fans are the ones to use, supposed to be very small and draw alot of air for its size...
    yammer parts on my honda...i dont think im gonna go there, ive got the bracket already half done cept the guy off stuntlife sent me a 929 fan instead of the f4i one i was supposed to get...
    Need something welded? Mild or Stainless Steel and Aluminium. PM me for quotes!

Quote Originally Posted by hondacbrf3 View Post

So who had a party at the Road Dawg's spot without the Dawg himself there????? And how come we did not get the invite???
    Most are not welcome at "the spot", is not open for everyone!
    Enter and ride at your own risk.
    At any given time you might have to answer to the tuggies.
    This could include leaving without what you brought.
    If you were not invited by one of the two crews that have been there since March 08...
    your not welcome!!

April 23-27 looks warm. Don't come!!
    Spring and Summer 09 looks warm. Don't come!!
    Where My Rode Dawgs At!!

Quote Originally Posted by jackson View Post
    Most are not welcome at "the spot", is not open for everyone!
    Enter and ride at your own risk.
    At any given time you might have to answer to the tuggies.
    This could include leaving without what you brought.
    If you were not invited by one of the two crews that have been there since March 08...
    your not welcome!!

What's a tuggie? Did the property owner/leasee give only certain people permission to ride there? So, if you find someone you don't approve of riding in this spot, you are going to rob them for their stuff?

The people that actually found that spot, did go through the trouble of making peace with the people inside and they are aloud to ride there. With some rules, that some people dont seem to be following....For one NO DARKIES! Now wouldn't it be nice if we lost our spot, because these guys showed up uninvited and left DARKIES all over the parking lot like they did?

It comes down to respect, I know a few spots where people ride but Im not just going to show up uninvited and rip up their spot leaving garbage and darkies all over their spot...Possibly ruining it for them....

I cant speak for anyone else, but Im not a tuggie, dont know what they are or would do, but I will crash right into you if I dont like you....After you loose a few spots due to other people, you tend to be less friendly towards new comers..Especially when its a spectator that invites them to a spot that they really have no business inviting people to ride at in the first place.....Sometimes all it takes is phone call or a text...."Hey you guys riding at your spot today? Mind if we come play?".....

Lol....... Leaving the crashinng up to me........
    Last edited by hondacbrf3; 04-21-2009 at 11:18 AM. Reason: spellin...

lol lol lol

Quote Originally Posted by alltherighttoys View Post
    What's a tuggie? Did the property owner/leasee give only certain people permission to ride there? So, if you find someone you don't approve of riding in this spot, you are going to rob them for their stuff?
    You don't want to know.
    If you want to take the risk, show up uninvited...maybe you'll find out!!

I'm a rider not a robber so I will not be touching anyone's stuff.
    Where My Rode Dawgs At!!

I cant speak for anyone else, but Im not a tuggie, dont know what they are or would do, but I will crash right into you if I dont like you....After you loose a few spots due to other people, you tend to be less friendly towards new comers..Especially when its a spectator that invites them to a spot that they really have no business inviting people to ride at in the first place.....Sometimes all it takes is phone call or a text...."Hey you guys riding at your spot today? Mind if we come play?".....
    I understand this situation completely, as we lost a lot of BMX & skate spots as kids due to this sort of ****. But now a question - say I do decide I'd like to get some advice from you guys. I'm not a stunter, and never will be - but I'd sure as hell like to learn some of the control y'all have. If one does show up, sit by the sidelines, and then ask for a little advice/room to try stuff - whats the reaction gonna be? Obviously, you're all there to have fun, not teach and babysit, but I'm sure you guys would rather donate 10 minutes to someone than watch as they take off into the side of the building at your spot.

Quote Originally Posted by [evo] View Post
    I understand this situation completely, as we lost a lot of BMX & skate spots as kids due to this sort of ****. But now a question - say I do decide I'd like to get some advice from you guys. I'm not a stunter, and never will be - but I'd sure as hell like to learn some of the control y'all have. If one does show up, sit by the sidelines, and then ask for a little advice/room to try stuff - whats the reaction gonna be? Obviously, you're all there to have fun, not teach and babysit, but I'm sure you guys would rather donate 10 minutes to someone than watch as they take off into the side of the building at your spot.

Unprepped street bikes tend to dump oil, antifreeze and debris on the lot.
    On the other hand we love to watch mint bikes get destroyed. So If your invited and someone can vouch for you, come on down.
    Just bring your title...we call first dibs on any write-offs.
    Where My Rode Dawgs At!!

you don't want to know.
    If you want to take the risk, show up uninvited...maybe you'll find out!!

I'm a rider not a robber so i will not be touching anyone's stuff.

... Yawn

LOLOLOL...... Jackson i just spit my fruit loops at my computer screen.....

Unprepped street bikes tend to dump oil, antifreeze and debris on the lot.
    This makes sense. I tend to leave water & wetter in mine instead of coolant, but hey.

On the other hand we love to watch mint bikes get destroyed. So If your invited and someone can vouch for you, come on down.
    Just bring your title...we call first dibs on any write-offs.
    Doesnt everyone? But, be warned - my 08 is far from mint, I cartwheeled it last year. I bought it as a toy, I have no problems using it as one, theres no point in crying over **** like that.

But I pick up my own parts!

now it all comes down to wat kinda 08 do you have lol lol

Quote Originally Posted by mychevysucks View Post
    now it all comes down to wat kinda 08 do you have lol lol

you guys dont want it, its an sv

Quote Originally Posted by [evo] View Post

Find a spot and invite us there, we have enough people at ours as it is. And really dont have any room or need for more beginners...
    If you have a spot that is cool to ride at, invite us there...If its decent and hassle free I will come ride....I like riding with new people just as much as anyone else, but not at the expense of blowing up a spot I can ride at everyday without problems....

A police sargent showed up the other day, and came out of his car saying "What are you guys takin a break or something".....I dont want to loose that spot, and go back to riding in sports where if they come, its to kick me out and threaten me with charges....I sat in the back of a boiling hot cruzer for an hour last season, and dont really want to be there again...

Find a spot and invite us there, we have enough people at ours as it is. And really dont have any room or need for more beginners...
    If you have a spot that is cool to ride at, invite us there...If its decent and hassle free I will come ride....I like riding with new people just as much as anyone else, but not at the expense of blowing up a spot I can ride at everyday without problems....

A police sargent showed up the other day, and came out of his car saying "What are you guys takin a break or something".....I dont want to loose that spot, and go back to riding in sports where if they come, its to kick me out and threaten me with charges....I sat in the back of a boiling hot cruzer for an hour last season, and dont really want to be there again...
    Thats a great solution, I like that.

Have you ever thought about putting together a show in the lot of one of the stations?

The more that see it for what it really is, the less hassle you would get I would think.

Next time you get a sergant like that, quiz him up.
    R e a d S l o w l y ! - Children at Play.

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoast_gsx View Post
    Have you ever thought about putting together a show in the lot of one of the stations?

The more that see it for what it really is, the less hassle you would get I would think.

Next time you get a sergant like that, quiz him up.
    I did not talk with him but someone has built a pretty good relationship with him, and are working on the possibility of a stunt show for the BAD ride that this Sargent is involved with...

I ride anywhere, anyone lets me....

it reminds me of my cousin telling me about how in Maui certain surf beaches are on lock down to only "locals" and they do take pride in their spots ( they made a dumb movie with those surfer girls but its the real deal) Its all about respect. I have a spot down in my area where we have the okay by the owner as long as we don't leave garb and aswell leave darkies. We in return sweep his massive lot (its a chain wide furniture store fyi) so we have a safe place to ride. They have camera's but every once in awhile some idiot will roll in and do burnouts in their truck/car to be cool. Usually when we are at the spot they don't bother coming in. Its all about respect, plain and simple. You guys worked hard to keep your spot so for all the people trying to ruin it, beat it!
    like a good blowjob Statefarm is there!