Is this the guy that left the do do mark at the spot????? - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is this the guy that left the do do mark at the spot?????

Re: Is this the guy that left the do do mark at the spot?????

just wonderin if the guy knew it was a no burnouts spot...
    Need something welded? Mild or Stainless Steel and Aluminium. PM me for quotes!

doesnt matter
    its too late now.

they did it and jackson (OG) is ****** off about it...

who ever that was.. good luck..

cuz some people dont have common sense and need things spelled out for em...
    Need something welded? Mild or Stainless Steel and Aluminium. PM me for quotes!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    Its basically a switch that is activated by a certain amount of heat, you need the service manual to determine how much heat should make it open and close....Once you know that you can boil a container of water to that temp or higher, and place the thermostat in the water. And test it that way

Its actually activated by pressure, you can put it in boiling water and nothing would happend to it. Now that it overheated its a good idea to change it anyway, because the spring that keeps it closed might have lost some tention from the heat...
    Its all fun and games untill someone losses an eye!!..........then its a sport!

Quote Originally Posted by mbroyda View Post
    Its actually activated by pressure, you can put it in boiling water and nothing would happend to it. Now that it overheated its a good idea to change it anyway, because the spring that keeps it closed might have lost some tention from the heat...
    All the ones I have boiled opened fine in a pot. No pressure required.

I stunt in the cop station parking lot, its nice even pavement there.

No seriously, my uncle owns a unit in brampton and I can use the lot, I just don't want people going there when im not there and do burnouts all over the place.

I'm going to talk to the other tenants there and if everything is ok I'll invite some newbies together so as not to bother the more experienced guys who have spots.

And u gotta respect other peoples spots, its hard to get a spot but we should help eachother instead of screwing things up. If somebody has 2 spots give 1 up to help a newbie...after all weren't we all new at 1 time.

hey im new to the bike scean. i understand if some one messes a good thing up but i got to say. Some of the things ppl are saying are making me wana stay away from groops of riders. Im from mississauga and like a sed im a newish rider and i was hoping some ppl could help me lern new things and show me some good riding spots.

and is any one going to the bike show in oakvill this weekend?