Barrie and area - Page 54

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354
Results 1,061 to 1,064 of 1064

Thread: Barrie and area

Re: Barrie and area

Quote Originally Posted by patw View Post
    Went to the Barrie HD demo today. They put on a pretty good one. The xr1200r is epic. Road King, not so much
    Hopefully you bought a hot dog or a burger in support of ride for dad? Not too late to register for the ride either! May 26th this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varment View Post
    ...Are you going to want a full size casket or a pizza box to hold whats left of you later?
    Moving to Barrie? I can help! Download my contact info here: http://contacts.lucbouillon.com/download

Quote Originally Posted by just_luc View Post
    Hopefully you bought a hot dog or a burger in support of ride for dad? Not too late to register for the ride either! May 26th this year.
    Ack, I forgot to get one. In my defence I'm vegetarian (ok that's not much of a defence

Also, all those jokes about ***-less chaps... yeah they're real. People actually wear that stuff. WTF?
    White 2008 CBR125R - Sold
    Special Edition 2009 Ninja 250
    2001 KLR-650

Did you guys hit 518? Been dying to get back there since last November, you couldn't have asked for a better day.

Quote Originally Posted by schrader2 View Post
    Did you guys hit 518? Been dying to get back there since last November, you couldn't have asked for a better day.
    No we did the 141 and Falls roads twice tho .
    Barrie and area riders.
    http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...d.php?t=123778

Amsoil Oil? PM me

Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.