Barrie and area - Page 2

Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Barrie and area

Re: Barrie and area

Quote Originally Posted by rrdawg View Post
    hey laura
    not sure about sat might head up to gpbikes.
    you going to the spring bling on sunday?
    I plan on doing the spring bling, Jon. If the weather is fair, I'm totally in. However, I may cut out early do attend to the whole motherhood business.

I'd be in for weekly meet-ups when I can make it between work and Fatherhood LOL

hey laura
    not sure about sat might head up to gpbikes.
    you going to the spring bling on sunday?

Hey Jon, If your heading to GP on Sat let me know if it's sor sure, I wanted to get down there too. Hopefully my panels will be back,and on by then. they told me I can pick them up on Fri. Morning.

For those interested were doing a Muskoka ride. As of now temp looking like 23c, leaving 400 and Innisfil Beach road at 10am on Saturday morning. If your interested LMK, pace will be 10 over with the odd sprint on the twisties depending on road conditions, hooligins this ride is not for you lots of OPP presence up there so lets keep it legal and have fun

MAP

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...9,2.776794&z=9

Cool, I will probably be there!

If the wife will get outta' bed, we'll be there.........
    It is what it is...

I have a black belt in anger!

I,m in.

Quote Originally Posted by newly75 View Post
    I'd be in for weekly meet-ups when I can make it between work and Fatherhood LOL

Hey Jon, If your heading to GP on Sat let me know if it's sor sure, I wanted to get down there too. Hopefully my panels will be back,and on by then. they told me I can pick them up on Fri. Morning.

hey craig, ya im going to gpbikes on sat than the spring bling on sunday. let me know if your coming too either. so sorry guys no run to muskoka this time.
    08 CBR 600RR

Boooya....

Yep upgraded the bike this year, now I won't have to read your speedo...lol..lol...

hey craig, ya im going to gpbikes on sat than the spring bling on sunday. let me know if your coming too either. so sorry guys no run to muskoka this time.
    I'm in for GP, but I'm not holding my breath that the weather will hold for Sun. but if so it's still only a maybe for Spring Bling. all this assuming i can get the bike back together. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by 125chick View Post
    Boooya....

Yep upgraded the bike this year, now I won't have to read your speedo...lol..lol...
    lol you better change your name from 125chick to 600chick then congrats on the new bike, you guys gonna make it out for the Muskoka ride this Sat?

I'm in for GP, but I'm not holding my breath that the weather will hold for Sun. but if so it's still only a maybe for Spring Bling. all this assuming i can get the bike back together. LOL
    I checked accuweather and the weathernetwork.... which network calling for rain? I have a long ride home

Quote Originally Posted by boooya View Post
    lol you better change your name from 125chick to 600chick then congrats on the new bike, you guys gonna make it out for the Muskoka ride this Sat?
    Silly, it stands for 125 miles per hr

I just read that they are planning on going to Gp on Sat.

YES, Carrie that's it!!! Stealth 125!!!...Ok but I have to work on changning it, as you can see I only have like 5 post..lmao..
    I'd love to do the Muskoka tour, but we're planning on heading to gp. I'm sure we'll be riding all day and into the night..lol

Quote Originally Posted by graffitigurl View Post
    I checked accuweather and the weathernetwork.... which network calling for rain? I have a long ride home
    Environment Canada's calling for a 30% chance. I know it's not much, but it's there, and it hasn't changed for the last 3 days.

http://www.weatheroffice.gc.ca/city/..._metric_e.html

Not rainin' on the parade here, just don't want to get caught in the rain yet... LOL
    Last edited by newly75; 04-23-2009 at 11:24 PM.

Environment Canada's calling for a 30% chance. I know it's not much, but it's there, and it hasn't changed for the last 3 days.

http://www.weatheroffice.gc.ca/city/..._metric_e.html

Not rainin' on the parade here, just don't want to get caught in the rain yet... LOL

lol guess you missed last sat forcast of 60 percent mmmm didnt rain. so at 30 percent which it has been 60 all week and just changed today to 30 . so im not worried lol when are they ever right anyhow lol
    08 CBR 600RR

Rain? pfffft, are you made of sugar?? LOL
    It is what it is...

I have a black belt in anger!

60% chance of rain in Barrie 80% up in the Muskoka's looks like it will be a wash out Ill check it in the morning and post if ride still on by 10am, and the meet will be at 11am 400 and Innisfil beach road Timmies, there is also a Shell station in same lot. Hopfully weather will improve for tommorow.

I still plan on meeting Sat; looks like an 11 am meet?

Quote Originally Posted by statsgeek View Post
    I still plan on meeting Sat; looks like an 11 am meet?
    Yep as long as weather holds.

who's still up for a ride looks like north is gonna rain all day so were thinking niagra on the lake. Any takers? Same meeting spot 10am, we leave at 10:30 sharp we should be back before rain hits up here, no rain in forcast for the falls.
    Last edited by boooya; 04-25-2009 at 09:31 AM.

I'm up for riding, might be a bit tight on getting there on time.. Let me jump in the shower!!!!!!!!!!!!