suggestion on where to get safety certification, semi close to newcastle?

Thread: suggestion on where to get safety certification, semi close to newcastle?

blue2006

suggestion on where to get safety certification, semi close to newcastle?

any suggestions?
    thanks

hopefully the bike shouldnt need anything but a better driver

Re: suggestion on where to get safety certification, semi close to newcastle?

i live in newcastle... i've had the same problem, the two closest to newcastle that cert are: clarington cycle in hampton and oshawa cycle.

blue2006

thanks piranha

i have a temp sticker on the plate so i can drive it abit, was even thinking to go to cycleworld in scarborough. i'll check those 2 places out first

updated: i just found this thread http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...d.php?p=528176 for clarington cycle, i'm going to give them a call tomorrow, thanks again
    Last edited by blue2006; 04-16-2009 at 10:22 PM.

92' GSXR 1100--85' RZ 350--93' PW80 Stunt Bike--81' ATC200--85' ATC250R

I've always had a auto mechanic friend do it for me, he said that a safety is a safety whether it be a car or bike. Take it to a shop that does safetys for cars.

Mike at Clarington cycle is a great guy and Steve at Oshawa cycle (now on Wilson Rd south of 401) is a good guy as well. Got my KTM Duke II certified last week, $50 at OC.

Isn't Ken (kneedragger88 ) out that way? I think he is out near courtice or bowmanville and he will come to you. I could be wrong though.

blue2006

thanks all, went to clarington cycle, really like area and the people.

pic from the return trip

Last edited by blue2006; 04-17-2009 at 11:28 PM. Reason: better pic