Hi! New here. Just thought I'd brag that I just bought a Ducati Monster 696! - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi! New here. Just thought I'd brag that I just bought a Ducati Monster 696!

Re: Hi! New here. Just thought I'd brag that I just bought a Ducati Monster 696!

I give up trying to up load pics. See Bella here! Isn't she beautiful!

http://picasaweb.google.ca/sandieh/B...eat=directlink#
    Last edited by d-licious; 04-18-2009 at 12:29 AM.

Re: Hi! New here. Just thought I'd brag that I just bought a Ducati Monster 696!

Welcome! Nice pics! Molta bella!! You can tell from my handle, I have the same bike as you, but I fell in love with the red. Great to see more and more 696's hit the road. We may have to see if we can get a 696 gathering now!! LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by d-licious View Post

http://picasaweb.google.ca/sandieh/B...eat=directlink#

buddy, you've got a sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet lookin' garage.

welcome to the club.

pics added to first post! yay! Can't wait to show her off at the Ducati meet. The 848 will be there too.
    Bella, my 2009 Monster 696

Congrats.You are welcome to join us for the ride to Rev in June.Now...about that garage.
    "If ya want me,I'll be in the bar"
    Ric Waterloo

1800 Goldwing
    2009 1100S Hypermotard (for sale)
    944 Ducati track the "Blueberry Muffin"

Great bike, enjoy the new ride. Let the mods begin.

My friend's been trying to get one of those but no dealers will offer him anything less than MSRP. Now, I know it's none of my business, but, did you happen to do any better?

Quote Originally Posted by MovinUp View Post
    My friend's been trying to get one of those but no dealers will offer him anything less than MSRP. Now, I know it's none of my business, but, did you happen to do any better?
    just a tad off MRSP for mine. my bf got a bunch off mrsp for his 848.

Quote Originally Posted by d-licious View Post
    Why do girls name their bikes?
    "I got a new spleen from a guy who liked to ride motorcycles". Fry, Futurama

My bike is a video star! youtube.com/watch?v=Ju9caIDWQ40

Quote Originally Posted by RetroGrouch View Post
    Why do girls name their bikes?
    That could be another thread.
    Some bikes just get names tho.My wife got ****** at me calling my Wing "the big black thing" when i bought it.She's a banker,and hated hearing something worth that amount of cash disrespected.So i used the name "Couchrocket" instead,and it stuck.
    When i bought my 944 Ducati trackbike,i had no idea it had a notorious history.All my Duc friends new it as the "Muffin".It has a whole bunch of history relative to it's time on the race circuit,and a particular rider who did very well with it.I feel really fortunate to own it when someone approaches my pit and says....how is Muffin?
    "If ya want me,I'll be in the bar"
    Ric Waterloo

1800 Goldwing
    2009 1100S Hypermotard (for sale)
    944 Ducati track the "Blueberry Muffin"

Welcome!!

UGH! My boyfriend still has NOT received his 848 from PENINSULA IMPORTS even though we put down the deposit on the 11th and were told it would be in very quickly and would be delivered with Bella on the 17th!!!! ****** - we want to go riding this weekend.

To the poster who asked why do girls name their bikes, how can you NOT? What do you call her? lol

1> DEAD SEXY---both of em

2> Get the pipes ---- both of em

3> Welcome

4> Dead Sexy, get the pipes for em.

The 848 has arrived!!!

I know you're jealous. There's just no way you cannot NOT be jealous. j/k! I'll upload more pics when I can.

Last edited by d-licious; 04-24-2009 at 12:02 PM.

yes, got it! sorry its so big.

And another one:

congrats, those are 2 great looking bikes

yes, everyone is jealous of your expensive lawnmowers.

I think someone dropped a bag of marbles into your washing machine!

Congrats on both of your purchases.

He's going to love the 848. I just picked up mine (in white) a couple of weeks ago and it's been 1000 kms of pure smiles so far.

Cheers!

Welcome. I'm very jealous!