Hi! New here. Just thought I'd brag that I just bought a Ducati Monster 696!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi! New here. Just thought I'd brag that I just bought a Ducati Monster 696!

*w/pics*Hi! New here. Just thought I'd brag that I just bought a Ducati Monster 696!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll review this site to look for motorcycling info, generally.

Been riding for 3 years (2 years with vespa, one year with a ninja 250).

Edit: VROOM VROOM! Come meet Bella!!! 848 is being delivered Monday. Will post pics of the twins then.

Last edited by d-licious; 04-24-2009 at 12:03 PM.

Re: Hi! New here. Just thought I'd brag that I just bought a Ducati Monster 696!

Welcome aboard. That's a great bike. You'll become a master-mechanic in no time

P.S. I really meant the sweet-ride part and the master-mechanic part was more of a friendly dig that comes with the territory when you get a Duc
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

Re: Hi! New here. Just thought I'd brag that I just bought a Ducati Monster 696!

Quote Originally Posted by FiReSTaRT View Post
    Welcome aboard. That's a great bike. You'll become a master-mechanic in no time

P.S. I really meant the sweet-ride part and the master-mechanic part was more of a friendly dig that comes with the territory when you get a Duc
    Welcome, I've always been a fan of the DUC's, they are a sweet ride.

Welcome to the board.And welcome to the world of Ducati.Will you be able to come to my Spring Bling?
    "If ya want me,I'll be in the bar"
    Ric Waterloo

1800 Goldwing
    2009 1100S Hypermotard (for sale)
    944 Ducati track the "Blueberry Muffin"

Welcome!
    Nice to know another ducatisti on board, I'm two weeks old in here too..

S2R
    Ride On
    http://www.onmotorcycle.com

Yours to discover the ride...

Quote Originally Posted by Wingboy View Post
    Welcome to the board.And welcome to the world of Ducati.Will you be able to come to my Spring Bling?
    Is it at the Rev in Waterloo?

Welcome! Love the 696!

Welcome

Welcome.
    anyone can hurt a fighter not everyone will get a chance to excuse

Two words

LUCKY BASTART
    2007 CBR 125 my Bicycle
    2003 R1 two words (oh baby)
    2003 R6 (Miss her daily)

gsxr_gurl18

Welcome and congrats!

Welcome and congrats!

nice ride, but i still like my 695 more...lol...welcome...

Nice! Know a few Duc owners...just be careful you don't start buying everything Ducati or your wallet is gonna be much lighter!

Quote Originally Posted by azia View Post
    Nice! Know a few Duc owners...just be careful you don't start buying everything Ducati or your wallet is gonna be much lighter!
    he already bought the bike whats a few accessories hahaha Welcome congrats!
    "ride to your full potential or why ride at all!'

04 R6 (sold)
    07 R6

Congrats!! I love that bike.... Enjoy!

WELCOME fellow 696 rider, it's a fantastic bike! I love mine and I bet you do too!
    " Four wheels move the body, Two wheels move the soul "

They might deliver Bella today! Woo hoo!

Am dying to take pictures to show you all!

Welcome...congrats on the new toy.
    07 Buell XB12Ss
    Black, jardine exhaust, race ecm, k&n filter,
    CRG Hindsight bar end mirrors, crossroads handle bars, dieselmoto fender eliminator, gel grips, 010 Buell firebolt tire hugger and belt guard, S-10 British avon gas mask, right side air scoop, Buell pegasus decal and pazzo levers and then 5-0dro sliders & Rizoma track 77 led signals

Welcome, one newbie to another. I took my bike on it's first ride today, can't wait to get my M2 to go on a few long rides.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyKell View Post
    He's not the only one with a personality disorder on this website. He just 'acquired' his. Others are born with theirs.